Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How Can I Please God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Please God? (426 Views)

Six Important Ways To Please God / How Do I Please God (Deeper life or Catholic? ) / 7 Ways To Please God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Please God? by Omooba77: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2021
How can I please God?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Please God? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Omooba77:
How can I please God?

The same way you please yourself, your parents, your neighbours, your emoyers!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Please God? by Olunmercy56(f): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Exodus 20
Re: How Can I Please God? by dapotanye(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2021
It is only God that can tell o, but I believe there are few instructions or way to that in the bible

1 Like

Re: How Can I Please God? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2021
By keeping His Word.
Re: How Can I Please God? by tobdave(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2021
shocked
Re: How Can I Please God? by Omooba77: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2021
God help me to please you.
Re: How Can I Please God? by Omooba77: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The same way you please yourself, your parents, your neighbours, your emoyers!

Deeper down that sir.
Re: How Can I Please God? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Omooba77:

Deeper down that sir.

You please yourself by doing what you like and not what you hate, you please your parents by doing what they like and not what they hate, you pleased your employer by doing what he likes.

Surely good reason tells you that if you did what God Likes, He would be happy too.
Re: How Can I Please God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Omooba77:

How can I please God?

Most people don't really want to please God rather what they're asking is "what must i do so that when i pray to God He will answer me immediately"
So it's not about pleasing God but themselves.

God can only be pleased when you are in the midst of His people playing your part in His work that's all. The difficult thing now is who are God's chosen people doing God's will today that we need to be with them? Zechariah 8:23 smiley
Re: How Can I Please God? by Niflheim(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
How to please god.......

If it is the muslim god, stay away from bacon.

If it is the Hindu god, stay away from beef burger.

If it is the Scandinavian god, make sure you never run away in the middle of a battle field.

And if it is the christian god, "NEVER WEAR A PANT MIXED WITH COTTON AND LINEN, IT MUST EITHER BE 100% COTTON PANT, OR 100% LINEN PANT"
Re: How Can I Please God? by Omooba77: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2021
God help us....
Re: How Can I Please God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Omooba77:

God help us....
God has extended His hands towards all so we only need to help ourselves.
Rahab (a prostitute) realized that the Israelites coming to take over Jericho has a God that's mightier than all the Gods in the world of that time so she took the initiative to support God's people and begged them to intercede on her behalf so that when God's people take over Jericho herself and her family will be spared.
God never forget Rahab and the faith she had so God arranged that Rahab become one of the ancestors of Jesus Christ. How will Jesus resurrected faithful servants of God without Rahab his grate grandmother?
So find God's people, join them and play your part by assisting them in this last days. That's the only way you can prove to Jesus that you're on his side! Matthew 25:31-40
This world is going to end so don't make it a priority to pursue things that will perish along with the world because all these things will perish but doers of God's will will remain to live forever! 1John 2:15-17

May you have PEACE smiley
Re: How Can I Please God? by AntiChristian: 6:25am On Nov 28, 2021
So what does the biblical God wants?
Re: How Can I Please God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

So what does the biblical God wants?

Simple!
People throughout the world has been blindfolded by Satan to continue pursuing what is not profitable {Revelations 12:9} but Jesus has trained and organized God's people so that they're now working as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers. Isaiah 2:2-4
All we need to do now is find them and join them in practicing pure worship. Zechariah 8:23
That's all! smiley
Re: How Can I Please God? by Divoc19(f): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Always do good and AVOID temptations in trying times

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Reconciles 2 Nollywood Actors, Gave Them 2 SUV And #2,0 / TB Joshua’s Death: Hardship Hits Hoteliers Put Properties For Sale / Owo Church Attack: If The Perpetrators Escape Death, God Didn’t Send Me –oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.