Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape (57068 Views)

Gemma Collins To Release Her Sextape For £1m If She Ever Goes Broke / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by micflo28(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Bored ass entertainers. Their fake controversies should be overlooked as we focus on kicking out Buhari and his mediocre employees while bringing the price of cooking gas to normal.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by anonymuz(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Shittaakeem:
Abeg link to the video I wan do analysis
seehttps://vibewithbliss.com/tiwa-savage

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by SmartPolician: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Oloshooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This is not necessary.

Any lady who is not a virgin can sleep for money.

Our world has lost it completely.
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Bigchristo: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Singer Tiwa Savage sings about her experience in the leaked sextape letting the concert attendees know her partner grilled and injured her while at it.
This non challant attitude and seeming enjoyment of the publicity brings to fore the possibility of the leak being intentional. A few days ago, Tiwa Savage informed fans in an interview she is being blackmailed then here she is jumping on stage to hype the same tape and sing about the sex.

Celebrities must realise they have a lot of influence on young people and if a rich mother of one like Tiwa can flaunt such an act, younger girls will not care about recording or releasing such tapes also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zejtm1Z1l-o
No matter how much damage control she tries to do, the image has already been dented, she is just so stupid for even trying to hype her sex tape stupid Olosho, can’t control her sexual urge after smoking she have no ideas if she is being video she completely lose control of herself... these are just shameless act of defending her stupidity

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Navalsadiq(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2021
lereinter:

Bad guy
you weh know
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by nairabacks(f): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2021
At least her dad isn't here to watch the tape.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2021
sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Druss(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2021
Candidlady:
Turned table

strong black african woman, they cant fit move/shake you

Abeg don't refer to her as strong black African woman. This type adds no benefit to our society. Give me the likes of Okonja Iweala as strong black African woman or Dora Akinyuli. Not this agbaya of a woman who slept with a married Waffi boy on camera for wrist watch and house.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2021
Look like she is the one holding the camera sef ....na she sabi just that the internet doesn't forget...anyway being blackmail is not acceptable sha ....give and take one month everyone would forget this episode.... at least she wasn't forming churchy ...

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2021
While I don’t support blackmail, she needs to apologize for recording a sex tape.
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Truflexunits(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2021
emmabest2000:
That is not her man as she claimed

Na wait and take quickie
Money for account
Legs open pant shifted
Gbola entered
And the jigijigi happened
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Franzinni: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2021
Candidlady:
Turned table

strong black african woman, they cant fit move/shake you
it is shame your brain was able to concoct these letters into words and you believe In. Your heart that you are in the right ...

Strong black woman ... jezebel was a strong woman till she got the reward of her ways.

God is watching and he knows even the content of our hearts. Better find your way out of negative programming and back to your creator ...

There always comes a day of gnashing of teeth and a day when sinners will call on God and there will be NO answer.
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by LostMyZeal(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2021
micflo28:
Bored ass entertainers. Their fake controversies should be overlooked as we focus on kicking out Buhari and his mediocre employees while bringing the price of cooking gas to normal.

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Kajaard: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Shame has left the building undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by sylve11: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2021
emmabest2000:
That is not her man as she claimed

Na wait and take quickie
Money for account
Legs open pant shifted
Gbola entered

grin cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by frankmoney(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2021
I don't see what the fuss is about this . Two consenting adults had sex . So what ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Fr33born(m): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2021
Crossroad1:
Na still cruise
Has anyone seen the sextape?
But this aunty no get shame sincerely
The sex tape is online. The real one

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Bigchristo: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2021
Crossroad1:
Na still cruise
Has anyone seen the sextape?
But this aunty no get shame sincerely
Her respect died immediately I watched her two sex tape, she better quite music and start acting BF, nor be like this somebody son wan take find her one day oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by naturefellow(m): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2021
Flexherbal:
...Some are saying the video is a publicity stunt, others are saying it is not.

I do not understand while someone a will use something like that,as publicity stunt.
e be like say your don forget the kind country you dey
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by UncleKoboko: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2021
Flexherbal:
...Some are saying the video is a publicity stunt, others are saying it is not.

I do not understand while someone a will use something like that,as publicity stunt.
She is a shameless whorè and an adultress.
She made mistakes by messing with a wrong guy who is now threatening to use their sex video against her but as a shameless whorè, she's trying to play smart and use the tactics of YOU CAN'T SHAME THE SHAMELESS...
She wants to play the victim card and to also gain public sympathy before the video is released or even make the guy think that it is worthless to release the video.

That's all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2021
Chai the Toto dirty abeg grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by naturefellow(m): 11:33am On Oct 19, 2021
Somebody's son wants to release her sex tape.
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Shittaakeem(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2021
anonymuz:
seehttps://vibewithbliss.com/tiwa-savage
Anyone with original video should quote me

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by DropsMic(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2021
See as grown ass men dey insult themselves just because Tiwa is not crying...
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by lusid: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
I'm so proud of my dhic k. Its thick like LG LED remote,long and fat and whwn it enters ,my bich always wanna choke. gear 3,my bich already screaming ,God help me.
No vex but i never shift your womb
I bánged my bitch till she starts menstruating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2021
Her son will ultimately be at the receiving end of all this thoughtless outburst in future.. Imagine the snickers and gossip in his face about him mama undecidedStupid woman with no sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by tafabaloo(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Please, where is the sextape?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by pyro62(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2021
If it was just that 10sec video, then tiwa must have pulled the stunt. But what else does she want? Is she still advertising market?
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by DropsMic(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2021
UncleKoboko:

She is a shameless whorè and an adultress.
She made mistakes and messed with a wrong guy who is now threatening to use their sex video against her but as a shameless whorè, she's try to play smart and use the tactics of YOU CAN'T SHAME THE SHAMELESS...
She wants to play the victim card and to also gain public sympathy before the video is released or even make the guy think that it is worthless to release the video.

That's all!

What kind of moronic reply is this. tf. People like you are why foreigners regard blacks as Anthropoids who are incapable of reasoning ..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by melodyogonna(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Singer Tiwa Savage sings about her experience in the leaked sextape letting the concert attendees know her partner grilled and injured her while at it.
This non challant attitude and seeming enjoyment of the publicity brings to fore the possibility of the leak being intentional. A few days ago, Tiwa Savage informed fans in an interview she is being blackmailed then here she is jumping on stage to hype the same tape and sing about the sex.

Celebrities must realise they have a lot of influence on young people and if a rich mother of one like Tiwa can flaunt such an act, younger girls will not care about recording or releasing such tapes also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zejtm1Z1l-o
Younger girls can and will do whatever they want with their lives mister. What Tiwa does or did not do won't change that, focus on your kid(s)

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by lusid: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2021
SmartPolician:

This is not necessary.

Any lady who is not a virgin can sleep for money.

Our world has lost it completely.
e get one big breasted okpo wey I jam for Badoo. she dey charge me 10k per short
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by seyz91(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy
enemyofprogress:
Oloshooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos / Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.