Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape (57070 Views)

Gemma Collins To Release Her Sextape For £1m If She Ever Goes Broke / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Navalsadiq:
You mean that small penis

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by efficiencie(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2021
Sirpaul:
What a generation where immorality is been celebrated......

I pity the future of this present generation!!!

Don't pity the future generation brother, pity this current generation...as it stands it is finished for our generation. Teebillz miss road. I wonder who advised him to make a wife out of this certified hoe. This generation is gone. Good men and women are a minority.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by airsaylongcome: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2021
Flexherbal:
...Some are saying the video is a publicity stunt, others are saying it is not.

I do not understand while someone a will use something like that,as publicity stunt.

To re-establish her self-styled No 1 African Bad Gyal status
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Shittaakeem:

Anyone with original video should quote me
send me the link abeg, I no send angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Hyphy(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2021
I think she's trying to profit off the whole sex tape thingy. \

The police have since nabbed the guy and confiscated the material, hence it would most likely never get out, so why bother us with all these stories and publicity stunt

Same police they all love to hate
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Sheriman(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2021
I like her because she say the truth. Female is future indeed.
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by seanjy4konji: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2021
Always resist the urge
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by EmmaLege: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2021
emmabest2000:
That is not her man as she claimed

Na wait and take quickie
Money for account
Legs open pant shifted
Gbola entered

mad man grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Bobotic(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2021
All I can say..... cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Ihatemumu: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2021
emmabest2000:
That is not her man as she claimed

Na wait and take quickie
Money for account
Legs open pant shifted
Gbola entered

grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by LZAA: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2021
Flexherbal:
...Some are saying the video is a publicity stunt, others are saying it is not.

I do not understand while someone a will use something like that,as publicity stunt.

For those asking why they did the video?

Answer: Them wan they use am remember the match.

If you believe that c.rap you posted then you are part of the problem
Ryan Seacrest (google him) was the one who encouraged kim k to release that sex tape and gave her tv time on E
Unfortunately these idiots trying to copy this model don't have a ryan Seacrest so sadly this woman's career will soon tank
When last did you hear of blac chyna or teanna mari?
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Bobotic(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2021
tafabaloo:
Show ya face please shocked

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2021
Trying to look strong. That lady is hurting deep down.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by emmabest2000(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2021
SocialJustice:
Talking nonsense. No go eat beans and spaghetti make you sleep.

智商低 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Flexherbal(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2021
LZAA:

If you believe that c.rap you posted then you are part of the problem
Ryan Seacrest (google him) was the one who encouraged kim k to release that sex tape and gave her tv time on E
Unfortunately these idiots trying to copy this model don't have a ryan Seacrest so sadly this woman's career will soon tank
When last did you hear of blac chyna or teanna mari?

Wow!
I never knew.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Shittaakeem(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Omo na only me never see tape oooo
Abeg share me link

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by MossLuv: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Most Nigeria female celebrities are coded ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by obinna58(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
All this thick ass she displays on social media has this tiny boring pussy. Chaii
No labia
No puzzy lining
No camel toe
No softness
Just a simple hole, now I'm depressed cry

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by erubati: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
We do not.care
Just don't make it look like it was a mistake,na that one I fit to swear for you
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Shellsploit: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Enjoyed a man with tiny Pennis...
Na wa ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by akdjr(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
In this present life we live, sex tap is not a big deal jare. You go club watch strippers, some give lap dance, some get fingered, celebrities dress half naked on videos while some even snap unclad pictures and post on social media etc so what are we talking about ? Abeg watch the video if u want to watch and just free the lady to live her life.
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by KingLennon(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Fr33born:
Just like Tonto Dike that's always shining her teeth, showing fake happiness to deceive the public that she is fine after everything, this one too want to pretend she's not bothered by the sex tape.

Make una continue. Na una self una dey do
Na Colos be that?
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by UncleKoboko: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
DropsMic:

What kind of moronic reply is this. tf. People like you are why foreigners regard blacks as Anthropoids who are incapable of reasoning ..
You must think I have the same brain capacity as your father but hey, he is not in my pedigree.
Go fk yourself!
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Passionate1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hmmmm

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Testimony1988(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hmmmm, she should be remorseful because what did whether openly or secretly is wrong, this is someone that was married and she's divorced now, I wonder what message she's telling her fans.
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by hibeetvchannel: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
WATCH Tiwa Savage S€ X Video & H€R Reactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R6SyO_DBF4
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by almayda: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
I can feel most people's pain...she seem unperturbed right?If you,that's how you treat these version of human beings(hypocrites).
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Quahl: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Where the tape make i verify truly she's the one... grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by fof1: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Singer Tiwa Savage sings about her experience in the leaked sextape letting the concert attendees know her partner grilled and injured her while at it.
This non challant attitude and seeming enjoyment of the publicity brings to fore the possibility of the leak being intentional. A few days ago, Tiwa Savage informed fans in an interview she is being blackmailed then here she is jumping on stage to hype the same tape and sing about the sex.

Celebrities must realise they have a lot of influence on young people and if a rich mother of one like Tiwa can flaunt such an act, younger girls will not care about recording or releasing such tapes also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zejtm1Z1l-o

She is very Foolish and Frustrated despite her Fame and alleged Wealth. Fame and Wealth doesn't Bring HAPPINESS. There are So Many Celebrities, Wealthy & Famous People Who are Suffering Untold and Unknown Complexes in Our Society...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape by Adakintroy: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
SportsHD:
I don't get the fuss around the sex tape sef. It's not like you and I no dey fuvck.

Na don't reason it like that. She is a woman with kids and family members. Craze no de Shame na families de do the shaming for them. you fit watch your mother nack online knowing others de watch am too. Too much acting strength na weakness. A child go one day see that. If she no apologise she kill off any hope of ever teaching him right morals. So what kind of a parent are we looking at here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" / Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.