Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? (13501 Views)

I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? / My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Wonder1844(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2021

okoroemeka:
it really has to be good because that pvssy needs to fvcked real hard,no mercy,no pity,hammer it like tinker is hammering pan.
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by samtiyelov1(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2021
angry angry
Skillsnigeria:
Help your cousin with a good sex
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by okoroemeka(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
thorpido:
Give her one good slap whenever she comes up with the nonsense and she will quit.
the op is lucky to be grown up and matured enough to know what is right and wrong,just imagine if the op is still a small boy,that his cousin will take his virginity and innocence in the blink of an eye,I grew up in a house with several house helps,cousins and secretary working in my father's business and the experience I got from this ladies and other aunties has marked me for life,they always force me with threats to suck their breast and pvssy while I am still in primary school,my cousin is the worst always suffocating me with her smelly pvssy,till today I cannot be comfortable to leave a small boy in the company of a girl,lady,cousin or aunty because what I learnt from them was life changing and traumatic,the op knows that sex with his cousin is utterly wrong but if he started sucking his older cousins pvssy at 8-9 yrs then the decision is clear and simple.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
softy:

In fact, tell your Mum and tell your sister today. Tell your Mum first before you tell your sister in that order. This girl in question has a mission. Do NOT let her use you to complete that mission. If u do NOT TELL YOUR MUM NOW, you may not escape what this desperate girl would do' like someone admonished in page 1.

1. It is possible she had been 'testing waters'before coming to your house.

2. Her age is 22 and this is a peculiar age where many girls damaged their future due to ' foolish decisions' and due to hormone rage and youth exuberant. At this age, some ladies make irreversible mistakes that could taunt them for life. Pls, AWESONJNR, DO NOT BE PART OF THAT HORRIBLE TALES.

3. If you are reading this, do NOT waste time. Be bold to tell your mum today.

4. I really thank you and appreciate you for coming out to ask. Many people have lost it in life because they refused to ask 'sensible questions' like this. Also many people are in jail for false rape accusations because THEY REFUSED TO TALK IN TIME.

5. A stich in time saves nine.

6. You are right, in most cultures in Nigeria, IT IS A TABOO. But modernisation of world events makes people erode that part from their life, but cry so much when the irreversible consequences deal with them, later in life.

7. Your Mum would like to work out the modalities with you in which the said girl could be punished. She knows better. She can advice you to get a proof: video or, voice record. You can easily set this girl up by NOT you falling into the trap. Let her do the talking. Record everything. Then present the proof to your Mum, when she comes back. As men, who hates intimidation from female folks because of sex issues, we say: WISE UP!!!

Why not state the consequences??
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by mediainc: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's a trap.
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Bundle002(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lolz �
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
Buy her a good vibrator.. don't chook ur preeq there oo

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by chigomiced: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Female cousins and sex though undecided

Why always them

awesonjr:
good morning nairaland

I'll make it quickly as I can and I really need advice on what to do about it,
there is this my cousin my mum bring from village in 2018 she lost her mum and her dad is always busy don't have too much time for her and her junior once, and she's the first born after her mum burial she decided to follow my mum to the city and my elder sister in the city help her register for senior WAEC after her Senior WAEC her result was good so she applied for school of Nurse she gained admission there letter on my mum take her to where she can learn sowing after school while me am a art printer it all started if she have an assignment in school about Drawing Of Women Private Part Illustrations & Clip Art cause I'm good in drawing cause is my job from there she'll start telling me about women Virginia how women give birth, how sperm from babies I was lyk because u dey go school of Nurse now we no go here word again, so recently in 2021 anytime my mum is on night duty at her working place me & this my cousin sister are the only one left home, (note I also lost my dad in 2016) if I came back from work I use to branch my guys place gist play PS and come home late lyk 10:30pm some times to 12 anytime I came I always meet her sleepless and if I ask way u never sleep by this time she tell me I'm the one she's waiting for before she can sleep I was lyk are you a babe. so recently my mum travel for her senior sister's son wedding since last 2 week, anytime am sleeping I notice that my cousin will start touching my dick, I'll quickly remove her hand and turn on light she well now pretend as if she is sleeping sometimes she well come to where I'm sleeping that she can't sleep alone in her room that she lyk to join me I thought she's joking until she climb my bed I now went to sleep in the parlour that is day before yesterday this happen so yesterday she was watching TV I'm also eating around 8:30pm after I finish eating I tell her I wanted to see my friend that I'll be back 11:00 or 12 she now say OK she'll be waiting for me I say no go and sleep but leave the door open so I leave after gist charts with my friend I went back home I meet my cousin necked I shouted at her that what's wrong with her are u OK at all before she now went nd put on her Nyt wear so I went to my room around 2:45 or 3:00 she came start robbing my dick I weak up immediately and see her half necked she now say why I'm I behalving as if I don't what to do she can't take this my behavior I must sex her this Nyt I was confused throughout yesterday Nyt can't even sleep I don't now what to do should I report her to my mum if she comes back or I should tell my elder sister
I really need ur advice pls
and she's just 22 year old while I'm 25 pls help
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by GT84(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
gfon:
she is just having normal sexual urges man,don't report her and don't beat her as people have stated.Since she couldn't get any available dickk,she wanted yours.Just seat her down,tell her that you can't do what she want but you could link her with one of ur friends.Case closed

But this is stupid, she's a student for crying out loud, if she needs a dick, where else is it to get a dick and more dick, if not in a school environment...he should tell that it's not just right for the two of them to do it...she should find her dick else where biko
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by thorpido(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
okoroemeka:
the op is lucky to be grown up and matured enough to know what is right and wrong,just imagine if the op is still a small boy,that his cousin will take his virginity and innocence in the blink of an eye,I grew up in a house with several house helps,cousins and secretary working in my father's business and the experience I got from this ladies and other aunties has marked me for life,they always force me with threats to suck their breast and pvssy while I am still in primary school,my cousin is the worst always suffocating me with her smelly pvssy,till today I cannot be comfortable to leave a small boy in the company of a girl,lady,cousin or aunty because what I learnt from them was life changing and traumatic,the op knows that sex with his cousin is utterly wrong but if he started sucking his older cousins pvssy at 8-9 yrs then the decision is clear and simple.
Wow,such a sad experience.
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Elidrisy20: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2022
Don't agree to fall into that trap, connect me with her,I will like to sleep in your place, I promise you I will solve your problem
Re: Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? by Konjiboi: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Record your next conversation with her and report her

If she denies, play the record

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Succulent: These Curvy Ladies Will Make You Go Gagaz. (image) / Mixed Messages In Relationships / Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.