Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Please Help Verify This - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Verify This (7802 Views)

To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are / Who Can Verify This Job Interview. / House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Verify This by sixtus3606(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2021
If you go, you are gone.

Mrsoft3:

After careful consideration of your online application. This is to notify you that you have been shortlisted to undergo a one on one Business screening/ Training session with our company.

Your Assessment will be conducted base on the position of a BUSINESS TRAINEE

If you are found Qualified and willing to work you will be trained to fit into,any of the aforementioned position based on your skills and potentials.

Kindly find below details of your Appointment.

Date: Wednesday 20th October 2021
Time: 8:00am
Venue: building 8,oladoyinb road ogba market off GTCO bank Lagos.

N.B: Ensure you come with the following;
1.Any valid means of identification
2.Face mask

Kindly Revert to this mail as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Verify This by starwiss(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2021
100% this is NEOLIFE/GNLD. They operate around Ikeja, Agege, Ogba and oshodi Axis. Just run far o if not na motivational speech dem go use tie u down. I have been a victim
Re: Please Help Verify This by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2021
I'm often irritated with this kind of threads. If you didn't apply for it, isn't it obvious that it's scam? Graduates and yet you guys can't make use of una thinking faculty. Mitcheew
Re: Please Help Verify This by starwiss(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2021
Mrsoft3:

After careful consideration of your online application. This is to notify you that you have been shortlisted to undergo a one on one Business screening/ Training session with our company.

If you are found Qualified and willing to work you will be trained to fit into,any of the aforementioned position based on your skills and potentials.

2.Face mask

Kindly Revert to this mail as soon as possible.
100% this is NEOLIFE/GNLD. They operate around Ikeja, Agege, Ogba and oshodi Axis. Just run far o if not na motivational speech dem go use tie u down. I have been a victim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Verify This by Shallomine(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2021
I'm sorry pls I need to be guided on how and where to place advert
Re: Please Help Verify This by JudeAfoo(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2021
I can bet my balls, this job is scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Verify This by Mrsoft3(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2021
starwiss:
Re: Please Help Verify This by fuke(m): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
95% probability it's fake.

A genuine job interview will fulfil the following conditions;

1. It will be a job you remember applying for.

2. If you did not apply, and you've been invited on recommendation, the mail will state it. A serious organization would have even called you before sending the invite to fill you in.

3. The role will be specific and not vague.

4. The company name and address will be clearly stated, be it an intermediary recruitment or direct recruitment.

Business trainee is not a standard job title.

It says also that you'll be allocated to a nonspecific job function.

It doesn't bear the name of the organization sending out the invitation.

If an invitation doesn't fulfill those conditions above, please know it is 95% fake.

Kindly add other indicators of a fake invite.

Poor grammar, as in this one.

Meanwhile,
If you live in Ibadan and want to study for ND/HND of Nigeria,
second best private Polytechnic on part-time. Let's talk. WhatsApp 08034241050

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Verify This by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2021
fuke:

Poor grammar, as in this one

That, too.
Re: Please Help Verify This by Okortor: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2021
Ur weed don disappoint u. because it's a valid company and a well secured area that has an area command very close to it..
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....but my weed eye dey tell me say na fake

Anyway go go niggar

Go try it...but make sure you mount your guard....because if you loose guard....them go maga you.....
The street is no longer funny
Re: Please Help Verify This by olaposer(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2021
[Neolife job on point , find out and thank me later. quote author=Mrsoft3 post=106867822]

2.Face mask

Kindly Revert to this mail as soon as possible.[/quote]
Re: Please Help Verify This by Skillsnigeria: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
Re: Please Help Verify This by hkcifec024: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kEceMC7x4

Earn over 200k weekly 100% guaranteed
Re: Please Help Verify This by Hollyharjii: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Especially that ogba invites is usually fake, all these GND stuff
temmytee2309:
Anything Ogba, Ikeja, and its environs are all fake.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Verify This by AuroraB(f): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Okortor:
Ur weed don disappoint u. because it's a valid company and a well secured area that has an area command very close to it..
Oya, onye Jesus is Lord, tell us what they do
They use same address but different company names to advertise and send invites. Una no dey tire niii grin
Re: Please Help Verify This by DavidEsq(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
temmytee2309:
Anything Ogba, Ikeja, and its environs are all fake.

Re: Please Help Verify This by DavidEsq(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:

Hello fellow, the advert is the hand work of GNLD Drug Sellers.

So, don't waste your time, energy and resources.

cheesy grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Please Help Verify This by Okortor: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lol,. I no b righteousness2 o... But really it's a valid address cos I know of d gtb Right opposite that street so I doubt de can use people for ritual in such a place but can't say if it's GNLD or whatever but definitely not a ritual company cos of d environment security...
AuroraB:
Oya, onye Jesus is Lord, tell us what they do
They use same address but different company names to advertise and send invites. Una no dey tire niii grin
Re: Please Help Verify This by AuroraB(f): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Okortor:
Lol,. I no b righteousness2 o... But really it's a valid address cos I know of d gtb Right opposite that street so I doubt de can use people for ritual in such a place but can't say if it's GNLD or whatever but definitely not a ritual company cos of d environment security...
They are time-wasters and that's on a periodt shocked
I have once gotten into their lair. I was saved by a passer by (a man in his 40s). He told me openly to not allow these people waste not only my time but make me part with the little money I had on me. They almost attacked him but the man no send grin
Amid their howls, I took a good look at my would be employers. Their shoes be like they've trekked around the world.
If you are not sure of this kain thing abeg, no put mouth. Some of us dey beg for tfare to go for interviews sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Verify This by Okortor: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hmmm, I understand..it's well.
Are in lag?
AuroraB:
They are time-wasters and that's on a periodt shocked
I have once gotten into their lair. I was saved by a passer by (a man in his 40s). He told me openly to not allow these people waste not only my time but make me part with the little money I had on me. They almost attacked him but the man no send grin
Amid their howls, I took a good look at my would be employers. Their shoes be like they've trekked around the world.
If you are not sure of this kain thing abeg, no put mouth. Some of us dey beg for tfare to go for interviews sad

1 Like

Re: Please Help Verify This by AuroraB(f): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Okortor:
Hmmm, I understand..it's well.
Are in lag?
Yep
Re: Please Help Verify This by Okortor: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Please Help Verify This by AuroraB(f): 6:20am On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=Okortor post=106888730][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Please Help Verify This by chinextar: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
One guy on my Nysc group is pushing this. Imagine HR flashing me and then sending text message that I should check my email. Thank God for Nairaland I would have been prepping for a useless interview

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Globacom Sales Activation Agent Interview / How Long Should You wait before you Follow Up After A Job Interview? / Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.