Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

How I Get Ride Of Ulcer And How You Too Can - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Get Ride Of Ulcer And How You Too Can (488 Views)

People Gathered To Watch The Monk As He Ride On The Back Of A Tiger [pictured] / My Papa(david Ibiyeomie) Got The Latest Ride In Town / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Get Ride Of Ulcer And How You Too Can by Adamgeneral12: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2021
First of all I will tell you how I contacted ulcer but make sure you come down to my level to read and understand the post.
mockery and correction is welcome.

Now let go there cool
I sleep one day (18yaers ago) and I dream of me standing in a place full of light ( full of halogen bulb) and I hold a wire at one end and another person hold the wire at the other end, now the person that hold the wire at the other end was in a darkness that I could not see him/her.
Now we are twisting the wire to make it look smooth like factory made wire (only electrical engineer will understand this trick of loosing a bigger wire to form small size wire) when the wire started geting hard to twist I started filling stomach pain, the harder to twist the wire the more my stomach pain till I wake up from sleep.
Na so I wake up with stomach pain for reality o.
I come dey go hospital for treatment, I spent 1 month receiving injection and drugs before the doctor one said I should off my cloth and sleep on a bed.
I do as he said, he examined me and ask me ' son are you eating at all?'
I said no
Truly I no dey eat anything from that day that I dream the dream, I dey drink small water but food I no dey chop am.
Na so doctor just stand there dey look me o, he said is impossible for me to be taking injection for the past one month and I no eat, but as he check me he see say food no dey my stomach at all for long, that's why he ask me say I dey eat.

Doctor now tell me to be taking food o, come see how them dey teach me how to eat food, me be say na consumer before na so I just dey learn how to chop food o.

One spoon of rice or pap or whatever food I want to eat in the morning and one spoon in the afternoon and night, that night na if I remember undecided

Latter doctor say I should try to make it two spoon, na so, three spoon, four spoon till I started eating normally

1 Like

Re: How I Get Ride Of Ulcer And How You Too Can by Adamgeneral12: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2021
The day I first put food into my mouth and swallow it I fill heavy pain in my abdomen, I go tell doctor, he said na enzymes and my intestine don empty so is normal for I experience.

Omo na so I just started filling pain if I no eat for long o

Make I skip story, because I now know that you guys don know how I come across this disease called ulcer.

I don use many drugs both medical and traditional medicine, no result.

So in 2018 a man tell me the medicine in Church when I told him that I can't fast for long due to ulcer.

He said I should go and buy one Eko elewe ( Hausa call it kapa, IBO call it agidi but Yoruba call it eko elewe or eko)
Now you will smash this eko in a bowl and put the back of palm tree ( you can get it palm tree back in a bush, just make sure the cutlass you are holding is sharp to Peel the back of the palm tree)

You will put the back of the palm tree under a bowl and pure the smash eko elewe on top and add some fresh water to it.
Now read psalm 24 to it 9 times and keep it for three days before use, one cup in the morning before eating anything
Na so ulcer go run commit live you by God grace.

1 Like

Re: How I Get Ride Of Ulcer And How You Too Can by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
First of all I will tell you how I contacted ulcer but make sure you come down to my level to read and understand the post.
mockery and correction is welcome.

Now let go there cool
I sleep one day (18yaers ago) and I dream of me standing in a place full of light ( full of halogen bulb) and I hold a wire at one end and another person hold the wire at the other end, now the person that hold the wire at the other end was in a darkness that I could not see him/her.
Now we are twisting the wire to make it look smooth like factory made wire (only electrical engineer will understand this trick of loosing a bigger wire to form small size wire) when the wire started geting hard to twist I started filling stomach pain, the harder to twist the wire the more my stomach pain till I wake up from sleep.
Na so I wake up with stomach pain for reality o.
I come dey go hospital for treatment, I spent 1 month receiving injection and drugs before the doctor one said I should off my cloth and sleep on a bed.
I do as he said, he examined me and ask me ' son are you eating at all?'
I said no
Truly I no dey eat anything from that day that I dream the dream, I dey drink small water but food I no dey chop am.
Na so doctor just stand there dey look me o, he said is impossible for me to be taking injection for the past one month and I no eat, but as he check me he see say food no dey my stomach at all for long, that's why he ask me say I dey eat.

Doctor now tell me to be taking food o, come see how them dey teach me how to eat food, me be say na consumer before na so I just dey learn how to chop food o.

One spoon of rice or pap or whatever food I want to eat in the morning and one spoon in the afternoon and night, that night na if I remember undecided

Latter doctor say I should try to make it two spoon, na so, three spoon, four spoon till I started eating normally

I have replied your email

(1) (Reply)

Should A Christian Meditate? / Praying Through Mary Is Biblical And A Faster Means / How a Winners Chapel Member Went To Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.