Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,473 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains (2733 Views)

HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! / Shettima Arrives For Opening Ceremony Of NBA's Annual General Conference / Militants From Port Harcourt ....INEC Office Is Destroyed With Explosives In AKS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by amNIGERIA: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2021
IPOB: Multimillion naira market destroyed with fire for opening on Monday against sit-at-home IPOB order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UovYr8BaJMo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by Staypositive: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2021
It is well.....

Oga dey post with your senses.... How the fire take concern IPOB.........

11 Likes

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2021
Fakenews from pit of hell

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by DOTian: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Keep burning markets to get at igbos. You, your fathers and mothers will feel the effects before it gets to your target..

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by mbos: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2021
stupid. market burnt by the zoo security men on sunday

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2021
amNIGERIA:
IPOB: Multimillion naira market destroyed with fire for opening on Monday against sit-at-home IPOB order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UovYr8BaJMo

Actually there is no proof that it is i p o b
Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by Chimeluv(f): 11:12am On Oct 19, 2021
Who will believe this

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by funkekemi(f): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2021
Useless ewedu junk news

11 Likes

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by fourboys: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2021
DOTian:
Keep burning markets to get at igbos. You, your fathers and mothers will feel the effects before it gets to your target..
my sister's shop was burnt too.. ipob hand no dey the matter.. it seems this forum is obsssd abt ipob. It hapnd on Sunday sef not Monday

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by SlayerForever: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2021
Fake news. Happened at Ihiala last Sunday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by googlepikins: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2021
Seun now allow people like this OP to turn his website to a wasteland.com

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by DOTian: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2021
fourboys:
my sister's shop was burnt too.. ipob hand no dey the matter.. it seems this forum is obsssd abt ipob. It hapnd on Sunday sef not Monday
Where did this happen?
Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by fourboys: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2021
DOTian:

Where did this happen?
ihiala

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by baralatie(m): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2021
Work of Ipob terrorists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by Abdul05: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2021
grin grin Good news.

I and my colleague are happy . Bornu loading

All for the Name "Biafra''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by miketyler(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
What do you gain by posting fake news? How much are you paid, don’t you have something more worthwhile to do with your life? Because I’m sure you’re no kid and as an adult you should be more focused and doings things that would add meaningful $ to your account I wonder how far in life you’d go with peddling fake information; this happened on sunday at Ihiala, Ihiala is my hometown the result of the fire outbreak was spark caused by faulty nepa wire, you should be more focused on the government that doesn’t have reliable fire tankers that should have curtailed this situation than trying to come online with your free data and yarn gibberish; stupidity at its peak

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by vedaxcool(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
I repeat, being a refugee is never a good thing. This market they burn will affect how much PMB will be paid this month. I even know PMBs shop number there. Now they have destroyed his retirement plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by amNIGERIA: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Breaking News....

Happening now at Njaba LGA, unknown gun men stormed The LGA headquarter where ndi Eze's are having meeting and gun down Eze Okwudor .HRH. EZE DURUEBURUO and Ihebinowerre... while other EZE’s are hospitalized including HRH . EZE ONYEAKA of NKUME ancient Kingdom

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
They show just change nairaland to Biafraland/IPOBland.
They are helping spread the gospel of IPOB without even know. Weldone oo

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by adekolaelect(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Actually there is no proof that it is i p o b
Either na Ipob or not Ipob na your region they are burning and killing . Your eye will open when your region Turned to desert at least majority of you will come to claim Lagos or other states.

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by Nigerialabalaba: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
IPOB terrorists don cast! Dey won't stop until dey destroy alaigbo patapata and fall to the ground in the hands of the NA. Dey committed a sacrilege in Lasgidi and now dia own don cast patapata. Dem go use the same hand dey take burn down Lagos take burn their own land more than 1000 times dey do for Lagos. Dey don jam correct ibile spell.
Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by mightyhaze: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mumu.. ihiala mkt fire was on sunday
Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by FakeUnity: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
baralatie:
Work of Ipob terrorists

Abokeyna, how many of your rotten-teeth are stained with gworo? grin

Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by Commentor: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
fourboys:

Who now burnt it, Fulani?
Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by baralatie(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
FakeUnity:

Abokeyna, how many of your rotten-teeth are stained with gworo? grin
Iyanmiri how many people Ipob lay dead in imo
Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by FakeUnity: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
baralatie:

Iyanmiri how many people Ipob lay dead in imo

None, my dear abokey leper.

When will you leave your almajiri IDP camp?
Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by baralatie(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
FakeUnity:

None, my dear abokey leper.

When will you leave your almajiri IDP camp?
Congratulations so how many students examination did Ipob distrupt and how many markets did they destroy because of sit at home?
Re: IPOB: Multimillion Naira Market Destroyed With Fire For Opening On Monday Agains by NGpatriot: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Welcome to hell on earth, BiafraNISTAN ipobian Nation..

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia To Provide Free Weapons To Countries To Fight Off Any ECOWAS Aggression / PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. / The US Versus OPEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.