Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! (2185 Views)

'The Matter Is In Court': INEC Faults Premium Times Report On Obi Winning Rivers / I Don't See Obi Winning Anywhere In South South - Ayiri Emami / Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
According to the reports, thugs came to destroy OREDO polling units meanwhile, Obi was Said to be winning with evidence as seen in this video.

What is going on guys?
What are the security men doing now? Na wa o.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6oVCS_oWdI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by OneBulletOnly: 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
APC Tinubu supporter.s doing their job as usual. Wicked people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Iamgrey5(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
OneBulletOnly:
APC Tinubu supporter.s doing their job as usual. Wicked people.
Oredo is busy disgracing Obaseki

You are here blaming Tinubu.

8 Likes

Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Mindlog: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
"Na Obaseki, na im do am"😆😆😆
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by PoliteActivist: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Every single vote was for Obi!

Even if another person wins how will they
govern YOUTHS of this country who don't want them??!!

1min 28sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heLHEBzi5hk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Urheadmaster(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obaseki went and fetch ant infected firewoods now the lizards has arrived to party tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Johnthum(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Oshomole is responsible for this, not Tinubu. Oshomole is a very wicked man, he uses Thugs against his opponents💯

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Johnthum:
Oshomole is responsible for this, not Tinubu. Oshomole is a very wicked man, he uses Thugs against his opponents💯

The people said they saw obaseki.
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by PoliteActivist: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Johnthum:

Obaseki was there in person!

1min 28sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heLHEBzi5hk
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Shame on PDAPC. They cannot stand the shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Obaseki was there in person!

1min 28sec

Why are you spamming my post now?
Please take it down and create your own post. I beg you.
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Shame on PDAPC. They cannot stand the shame.

I'm telling you. This one is by fire by force

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by columbus007(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is my state, and you all think I wasn't there,? I was there live and I tell you na that obaseki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by imagrg(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fools will always be fools.

Our mumu don end today!

Obi or nobody!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by kay1one(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
I've not seen an election rife with so much violence in recent times like this one!
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by StrongAlphMale: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obaseki must be arrested for this.

It's clear Obi won oredo Ward 4 but obaseki brought thugs to disrupt the place
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Obaseki must be arrested for this.

It's clear Obi won oredo Ward 4 but obaseki brought thugs to disrupt the place

I'm telling you!
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
kay1one:
I've not seen an election rife with so much violence in recent times like this one!

O boy! This one is do or die affairs o. I've never seen.
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
columbus007:
This is my state, and you all think I wasn't there,? I was there live and I tell you na that obaseki.

Oho o... I wonder at those doubting. Shey the people there are kids they don't know the gov ni?

God help us .
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by PoliteActivist: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Why are you spamming my post now?
Please take it down and create your own post. I beg you.

Spamming ke? Define spamming
Why not report to mods so I'll be suspended - that's the penalty for spamming
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Spamming ke? Define spamming
Why not report to mods so I'll be suspended - that's the penalty for spamming

Hmmm... You're funny yuh..
I'm not even talking about the fact that you copied my video and you still have mouth to yarn. Hm!

Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by OmoFiditi: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
I am disappointed in Obaseki, I even thought he was a cerebral man and a good friend of Chimamanda family. He has played into the hands of his political enemies and he will pay dearly for this.

Please pack all those thumbprinted ballots, and count them, they are now exhibits to be tendered against PDAPC.

Congratulations to President-Elect Peter Obi (GCFR).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:
I am disappointed in Obaseki, I even thought he was a cerebral man and a good friend of Chimamanda family. He has played into the hands of his political enemies and he will pay dearly for this.

Please pack all those thumbprinted ballots, and count them, they are now exhibits to be tendered against PDAPC.

Congratulations to President-Elect Peter Obi (GCFR).

What this election has turned many people to...only God can deliver them
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Way to go!
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by bullionlion2: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Farano
justwise

Please everyone should tag any mod you know. They must push this to Front page
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
bullionlion2:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Farano
justwise

Please everyone should tag any mod you know. They must push this to Front page

Thanks bro. The world needs to see this.
Re: HAPPENING LIVE IN BENIN POLL UNIT IN OREDO WARD 4 DESTROYED WITH OBI WINNING! by PoliteActivist: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Hmmm... You're funny yuh..
I'm not even talking about the fact that you copied my video and you still have mouth to yarn. Hm!

Didn't copy your video at all. Mine is about a minute long. Yours is over 6 minutes, confusing, and included "Obi is finished"!

(1) (Reply)

IF President Tinubu Doesn't Do This Within 2 Years, He Will Lose 2027 Elections / Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week / Welcome To The Anambra Pharmaceutical Industrial Park In Obgoji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.