Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked (85118 Views)

Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Ghanaian Actress, Fella Makafui Ex-boyfriend Leaked Her Sex Tape (photos) / Tiwa Savage: How I Overcame My Marriage Crisis In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by chris51(f): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2021
In the first place, why should there be sex tape between Tiwa Savage and her boyfriend?

Very IRRESPONSIBLE of her.

How could the boyfriend accidentally post it? Does it make sense?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by chris51(f): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2021
chris51:
In the first place, why should there be sex tape between Tiwa Savage and her boyfriend?

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by bakobenjamin198: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2021
The questions I always ask is, why would people even video themselves why sexing? What are the gains or benefits of videoing while sexing? Does it enhances ones libido? Does it make the sex more sweeter? Does it make one last longer? If the answer to these questions are "No," why then would people video themselves while sexing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2021
airsaylongcome:
These celebrities must think we are fools. So someone was monitoring your yet-unknown partner's snap 24/7 to grab whatever he postes there. Really? Or you don't know that some of us can see the choreographed attempt at making this look like a scandal for publicity purposes

You smart niggi

Shitt looks strategised
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Mayeldah(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2021
Most of the children we are breeding these days are idiots really.

Why make a sextape in the first place? What purpose does it serve?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2021
Okortor:
Cursed generation that loves sex more than God.

may God have mercy.

Hypocrite, you're the cursed one here especially for dragging God's name into a vain issue like this...

Remove the log from ur eyes before removing the dust in other people's eyes!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by baralatie(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2021
captainamiedi1:
abeg make them release the video sharply. we need it in xvideos too
Na there she go hate her life
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:

It’s no stunt. I’ve watched it, and it’s nothing interesting.

She Bleep up big time for somebody of her status to make a sex tape. But I like the fact that she’s not falling for the blackmail.

Which statue

She's a tramp

A dirty looking whorre

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2021
greggng:
There is nothing fantastic about her sex tape ...I heard only her moaning ...the guys dick is not too big to handle tiwa .,.I am waiting for Tonto dike own...after all they are living a legacy behind

She's probably faking the moan. Most girls do that to help a man's ego, even when they don't feel you inside them.

It's also worth noting that, small or big, most girls do moan (esp) when e don tey wey dem take pri_ck last.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by captainamiedi1: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2021
baralatie:

Na there she go hate her life

the werey want do damage control. why will u allow someone video you when having sex? for what reason?.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by RPG2020(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Rahkman:
Men tiwa pussy creamy ooo and na aro1 student sef raw things grin
shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by tnerro1(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2021
I want to do my own too grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by colestephan86: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:

It’s no stunt. I’ve watched it, and it’s nothing interesting.

She Bleep up big time for somebody of her status to make a sex tape. But I like the fact that she’s not falling for the blackmail.
What status does she have?
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by emmnprince(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2021
athaboi:
It's really do not make sense recording yourself while making love with someone that is not even your husband....you never can tell what will happen tomorrow! Stop recording yourself while making love

Even if na your husband sef it is an unwise thing to do because the gadget used to record, and some how some how, may leak or fall into the hands of wrong persons, boooooooom, una don graze frontpage for social media platforms.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by DisLifeSha: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2021
No big deal. But not facebook

baralatie:

Who you love to have your sextape on Facebook for all to see
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by baralatie(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2021
captainamiedi1:

the werey want do damage control. why will u allow someone video you when having sex? for what reason?.
She wants to do Kim Kardashian style na!

Unfortunately Kim was just the few lady who exscaped the video trap! Every other person who ventured into it got the bad side of having your sex video in public!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by bakobenjamin198: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:

I swear na wetin pain me pass, and he no Sabi fuc.k angry angry angry he just waste the t0wtow
����� Guy, you nearly burst my Belle with laughter this morning. You funny die.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by baralatie(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2021
DisLifeSha:
No big deal. But not facebook

If Facebook is a big deal then any social media account having your [sextape is a big deal
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Mrquote: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
RPG2020:

Scammer yahoo yahoo minus grin
Go watch 10sce
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by baralatie(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
bakobenjamin198:
The questions I always ask is, why would people even video themselves why sexing? What are the gains or benefits of videoing while sexing? Does it enhances ones libido? Does it make the sex more sweeter? Does it make one last longer? If the answer to these questions are "No," why then would people video themselves while sexing?
Simple !
To use as a weapon to either defame or blackmail
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by oluwaahmed: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
U released sex tape few weeks after your album dropped. Fûcking lying bitch wana blow by all means

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by RPG2020(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mrquote:

Go watch 10sce

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Raph82(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
chris51:

It is stage-managed, u need no prophet to tell u that everything was schemed by Tiwa herself. A written, produced and released short video to pull traffic in her direction. When last have u heard about her in the news? She's only trying to stay relevant, but in a negative way.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Generalwoodz(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
If you go on XVideos now the most searched words coming from Nigeria is "Tiwa Savage sex Tape"...my countrymen and women has an insatiable sex appetite.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Lordofalmajiri(f): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
bakobenjamin198:
����� Guy, you nearly burst my Belle with laughter this morning. You funny die.
No this thing no be laughing Matter , watch the video na, T0WTOW wey he go pound well he dey pity am. angry angry angry. I don vex delete the nonsense from my phone. angry angry
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Vitally123: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Boldness over sin! Heaven is real, the other side is also real, repent now!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by EmekaBlue(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
captainamiedi1:
abeg make them release the video sharply. we need it in xvideos too
Exactly the video is not out. Anyone claiming they watched it, is the fake version...maybe her look alike wey full xvideos
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by baralatie(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=RPG2020 post=106871026][/quote]
Fear nairalanders
Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by SmartPolician: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
athaboi:
It's really do not make sense recording yourself while making love with someone that is not even your husband....you never can tell what will happen tomorrow! Stop recording yourself while making love

Love can make many people lose their minds. I remember an ex filming herself having a bath and sharing it with me even when I didn't ask for it.

We were far apart at the time and she told me that she had a gift for me. She said I should use it to keep myself busy, so I don't look at other girls. cheesy I was shocked when I saw it. Funnily enough, we are no longer together.

I think girls understand the character of guy they date before deciding whether to film their nude selves and share it with the person. Either way, like you stated, it doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked by Angeldemon: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
These are the kind of people influencing your children as influecers.
We have no shame in this generation. A generation of proud whoredom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.