Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South (25063 Views)

IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations / John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho / Moshood Oshun: All Politicians Use Charms, Tie It On Their Waists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by ThickSharon123(f): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
gidgiddy:
I came across this video of Peter Obi talking about Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho. He said:

"In the South West, Sunday Igboho is far more popular than all the politicians put together"

"In the South East, Nnamdi Kanu is far more popular than all the politicians put together"

"Because when you talk about seperation and everything, you have driven people to the point where they have, what drives the economy and what drives people to live in a country is hope"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v7EfU8WcmU

If this man wasn't married I would have shot my shot... He's so intelligent and bold.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by crackhouse(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
But that's true...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by Princeton92(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
loveth360:
Because he's a freedom fighter not selfish politician.

We love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu because he first loved us.

No wonder your name is "Loveth"
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by Benitoh: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nnamdi kanu and igboho can never be in the same level. Who's Sunday igboho?
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by SeriouslySense(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
before nko cheesy cheesy cheesy, their message resonates a lot, i love them, smiley smiley smiley

I think regardless of popularity ( i don't care about popularity), what counts most is resonation.

Especially when people are sane, and adept at seeing the bigger picture, of course, why not, so I think probably i understand it unless i want to lie to myself.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by amuwo1980: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kanu maybe but the other guy is all a game , they don’t mean it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by foreshore(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
gidgiddy:
I came across this video of Peter Obi talking about Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho. He said:

"In the South West, Sunday Igboho is far more popular than all the politicians put together"

"In the South East, Nnamdi Kanu is far more popular than all the politicians put together"

"Because when you talk about seperation and everything, you have driven people to the point where they have, what drives the economy and what drives people to live in a country is hope"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v7EfU8WcmU

Lol, and the popularity has landed them in jail.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by babyfaceafrica: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
So what should we do now?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by Bigchristo: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
globemoney01:

Pandora looter cannot be honest
what is the purpose of the Pandora papers investigating journalism? To expose corrupt business men and powerful people and politicians, after the Pandora papers has been revealed the guy clear the air about his view of not declaring joint business owned with family, so where is the anti graft agency? Why not make an arrest and prosecute him?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by TimeTraveller: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Obi na scam. He is a lying thieving criminal.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by 10mobile: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
globemoney01:

You are too lazy to read about the Pandora papers. The papers didn't accuse Obi of looting. They accused him of not declaring his assets in the UK. He has explained that those assets were misquoted and they belong to his children. A hopelessly poor person like you can't understand this. Go and sue him if you are sure that he looted public funds.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by Psalmistproject: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Obi my man!!

I am going to name my next son obi.

Obituary excluded
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jostoman:
I just don't know why I so much love this man called PETER OBI.
guy, all these politicians are after their own selfish ambitions. All these talk na to make people dey reason with am,same with wetin ifeanyi ubah said.
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by WaffenSS(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:

What did Peter Obi smoked to have arrived at this jaundice conclusion ?

He's known to be a bit loose with the truth.
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by fredoooooo: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sponsorer dey talk .. come out and defend it .. obi Pandora grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by Soso990240(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Con man
Him too lie Chinese fraudster talking rubbish. Can Sunday win a state wide election in own state?
Let him compete that's when you will know that even this praising him will not vote for him.
Same with Namdiot coward Cownu.
Rubbish trash talk.
Can ur favorite politician win in a free and fair election? if u say yes, then why do they rig?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by seunfape(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:

What did Peter Obi smoked to have arrived at this jaundice conclusion ?
he smokes but the smoke is disturbing your brain, because u must be crazy to ask such question.
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sergio101:
grin

cheesy
Talking about relevance, nobody knows you even in your damn forsaken clan in Benue.
As Puttin told Biden "it takes one to know the other"

BTW the little people in your town that can still remember you has been wiped out by Fulani marauder......... deal with that

The dude you are talking to is actually not from Benue State. He is a Fulani man that masquerades as being from there and answering Josh.

The earlier you understand the characteristics of people like him the better we expose them.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by SeriouslySense(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
When you start comparing among good fruits, then you lose sight of what they each do and that each is very crucial, in other words, you diminish even your time, when you could have used such time to gain a deeper appreciation of each good fruit.

Although it's just an opinion, may not be exactly as I hoped to convey.

Benitoh:
Nnamdi kanu and igboho can never be in the same level. Who's Sunday igboho?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by ezechi24(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Kanu Is by far more popular than Tinubu

you Fulani morQn....this problem you are looking for btw igbos and yorubas will no work.....alahakubaru....muhammed makubaru

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by UncommonLogic: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Soso990240:
Can ur favorite politician win in a free and fair election? if u say yes, then why do they rig?

Yes without a doubt. It's when you lose that you start wailing that the election is not free and fair.
Is there any election that is really free and fair in Nigeria?
Even in the US, Trump is still crying that he was rigged out.
The last GA Governorship election is still been talked about that Stacy Abraham was rigged out.
No election in Nigeria is free and fair, they all have elements of foul play.
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by lokoloko84(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Why not? It is only political slaves, jobbers and haters who will disagree with this.
The two persons can command crowd without paying anyone, unlike the bunch of useless leaders in those regions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by luluman: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Why not face FG that captured your brother & leave Tinubu alone?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by sammy329(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
This man is just a populist undecided undecided undecided

He just loves to go with the trend.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by micflo28(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
globemoney01:

He is better than Gandollar in kano still enjoying his lots as governor unchallenged.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by Soso990240(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Yes without a doubt. It's when you lose that you start wailing that the election is not free and fair.
Is there any election that is really free and fair in Nigeria?
Even in the US, Trump is still crying that he was rigged out.
The last GA Governorship election is still been talked about that Stacy Abraham was rigged out.
No election in Nigeria is free and fair, they all have elements of foul play.
Oga i asked u a simple question and u started lamenting.. Tell me ur favorite (definitely APC) politician that can win a free and fair election without rigging

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by ogwumgbe: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Con man
Him too lie Chinese fraudster talking rubbish. Can Sunday win a state wide election in own state?
Let him compete that's when you will know that even those praising him then and now will not even vote for him.
Same with Namdiot coward Cownu.
Rubbish trash talk.

A man that pulls sit at home in five states is not an ordinary man my dear, no one has ever achieved that feat and none will ever

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by NaijaCover(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by toujurs: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
The day i saw peter obi take an economy flight from asaba to lagos, i was shocked a former governor taking same economy with me. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by itsme01: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Popularity is different from being influential with ability to influence

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Take it easy ohhhh, we still dey talk about how to get a lion kidney for Sunday and u are mentioning another person. Bros take it easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke / Olusegun Obasanjo Inaugurates Azikel Refinery In Bayelsa State / INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.