Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Bouncers Forced Her To Accept The Ring After She Turned Down A Marriage Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bouncers Forced Her To Accept The Ring After She Turned Down A Marriage Proposal (1007 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bouncers Forced Her To Accept The Ring After She Turned Down A Marriage Proposal by Alexxxxadrewv: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
A video of a Nigerian lady turning down the proposal of her boyfriend has since gone viral.

Bouncers forced her to accept the ring after she turned down a marriage proposal from her boyfriend of 4 years.

The lover man had gathered his friends and family to witness the moment he would ask for his girlfriend's hand in marriage. In the video making the rounds on social media, the man is seen on his knees as he asked her to marry him. The lady, however, vehemently refused to accept his ring. the incident happened in one of the Mall in Enugu State, however it occured on Monday October 18.

Watch the video below ..
https://loadedpulse.com/bouncers-forced-her-to-accept-the-ring-after-she-turned-down-a-marriage-proposal-from-her-boyfriend-of-4-year/

Re: Bouncers Forced Her To Accept The Ring After She Turned Down A Marriage Proposal by Greenishland(f): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
grin
Re: Bouncers Forced Her To Accept The Ring After She Turned Down A Marriage Proposal by Truvelisback(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
When will these men have sense? grin

2 Likes

Re: Bouncers Forced Her To Accept The Ring After She Turned Down A Marriage Proposal by Crossroad1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
I can't propose to any banny publicly..
And even if I will, I go arrange guys for corner who are ready to shout "cut, cut, cut" should in case she behave unfortunate

5 Likes

Re: Bouncers Forced Her To Accept The Ring After She Turned Down A Marriage Proposal by Godada(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2021

This man is in trouble.

Even though she acquiesce to marry him.........

This man is in trouble

1 Like

Re: Bouncers Forced Her To Accept The Ring After She Turned Down A Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
If she no want then make him no force her na.
nairaland Redpillers go con attack the guy.

Re: Bouncers Forced Her To Accept The Ring After She Turned Down A Marriage Proposal by godofuck231: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
They cut short her business center , no more photos copying, stamping and delivery
Re: Bouncers Forced Her To Accept The Ring After She Turned Down A Marriage Proposal by Kalubolt(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Crossroad1:
And even if I will, I go arrange guys for corner who are ready to shout "cut, cut, cut" should in case she behave unfortunate
Hahahaha, too much sense no go kill you
Re: Bouncers Forced Her To Accept The Ring After She Turned Down A Marriage Proposal by Ahmback(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
When marriage dey fear me lyk dis!
Re: Bouncers Forced Her To Accept The Ring After She Turned Down A Marriage Proposal by Alexxxxadrewv: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Crossroad1:

Omo see sense Ooh

(1) (Reply)

Is It Too Early To Say I Love You? / From Niger Republic Now In Maiduguri / Meet Marcus Wesson Aka Black Jesus :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.