Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself (61133 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days / Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Drefaithful(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
This Bodataiye get luck, make him just try that with Wike.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by CBTxFactor: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Does this young man have a twin? Or am I seeing double?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Urbanchampion: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
tuzle:
who told u I a not yoruba, do u know me or have we ever interacted before? And oniyakuya means someone who draws rubbish.

If you're indeed Yoruba, you probably won't be chastise the Govermor for being humour, humerious is part of us. Ayé yìí ó le, ayé ló má'ye ló máa ye le...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by tuzle(m): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Urbanchampion:

If you're indeed Yoruba, you probably won't be chastise the Govermor for being humour, humerious is part of us. Ayé yìí ó le, ayé ló má'ye ló máa ye le...
I didn't chastise him, I even said I liked his sense of humour
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by bewla(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
LibertyRep:
The governor himself has to admit he isn't paying for the drawing but for the frame.

Life shouldn't be made unnecessarily stressful jare.

Thumbs up to the Governor and the Oniyakuya for the comic relief.
To distract the youth on tomorrow protest today

Is today not a public holiday
Why not wait till next tomorrow to receive that thing
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Carbonated: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by brightDdon(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2021
obajoey:

Valid

When it's time, it is time. Even your enemies will help you in bringing it to pass.

Valid

True talk.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Waleprotocol(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Jalaw:
Try it with Ayade, you go rot in jail

Ayade no be Governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Sleekfingers: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
From Here: https://www.nairaland.com/6807595/sanwo-olu-artist-bodataiye-oniyakuya-come

Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu, today received Taiwo Osinowo (Aka Boda Taiye Oniyakuya), who did a funny painting of the Governor and posted it on his Instagram page (@bodataiye_oniyakuya), which got a reaction from the Governor. Mr Governor received the painting at the Lagos Youth Symposium event that was held today at the LTV Blue Roof Agidingbi, Ikeja. “Broda Taiye” said he got a lot of funny messages warning him not to go and meet the Governor, but he is happy that the Governor he met is a good and a humble man, He thanked the Governor for the opportunity, prayed for Mr Governor, Lagos State and Nigeria in general. Mr Governor said this is a way to encourage creativity among Young people.

#RebuildingLagos
#ForAGreaterLagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3YU7ZMDHqI

Make me self draw Buhari ....maybe he go invite me to Aso rock...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Testimony1988(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Wow, what a rare privilege to see the governor, may his skills be perfected, he will go places.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by SavageResponse(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2021
dododawa1:
Try this with AMBODE wife and see hell fire

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.