Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo (34021 Views)

Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra / Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja / 'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Musrataman(m): 1:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Barrywilly:
This is grievous and unnecessary violence against the very people they claimed to be fighting for. Of what relevance is the killings to the actualization of Biafra? The security agents should be proactive and stop all these bloodletting in Igboland

What concerns security agents, agent who lacks the capacity to protect president village, you're expecting to protect enemy of the president.

Think na na common sense
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Buliwyf: 2:24am On Oct 20, 2021
FakeUnity:

Stop barking as if you've ever wished the Igbos well. If I ask you which tribe you come from now, you'll run away. Mugu.

Dumb animals. What is my business about wishing people who do not wish themselves well by their actions? Keep killing people randomly and labeling them saboteurs and let's see how that will help dumb animals like you achieve your cocaine state of Biafra. Idiotic strategists cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 20, 2021
Chrizzz:
Honestly,SW is still the safest place to live in Nigeria
Quote me anywhere
What?. Where kidnapping and armed robbery is at its peak?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Buliwyf:

Dumb animals. What is my business about wishing people who do not wish themselves well by their actions? Keep killing people randomly and labeling them saboteurs and let's see how that will help dumb animals like you achieve your cocaine state of Biafra. Idiotic strategists cheesy
So unknown gunmen don turn Ipob?. When talking to someone about your opinions, quit the insults. We know e dey your blood but you can tell us your own POV without the insults.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Idiko1: 3:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Ekpekus:
embarassed
This is barbaric... and every sane person should condemn it...
Just see how blood is being spilled without any reservation.

The bolded is very childish. There is nothing such as sane or insane person in pursuit of self determination. If you think the chasers of self determination are delusional, you must keep your silly mouth either shut or vacate the area in the matter.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Idiko1: 3:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Chrizzz:
Honestly,SW is still the safest place to live in Nigeria
Quote me anywhere

Arrant nonsense!!!! They are what we thought they have been all the while. Anybody who loves a dilapidated state of the shithole called Nigeria does not deserve any accolade.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Buliwyf: 3:27am On Oct 20, 2021
Maryjane001:

So unknown gunmen don turn Ipob?. When talking to someone about your opinions, quit the insults. We know e dey your blood but you can tell us your own POV without the insults.

Lol. I don't respect idiots fortunately. Someone that labeled people that were killed saboteurs just to justify killing them cannot get any respect from me. He is one of the king of morons soiling this platform with their foolishness. I am just stating facts.

Now to you wanting to lie that IPOB isn't behind this, keep deceiving yourselves there. We all saw the videos of people hailing gunmen in the middle of Anambra just before we had the news that those same gunmen later killed Akunyili. I know of people from Imo state personally that were happy when these men were initially killing security operatives there. I know of many Igbos who condone the killings initially because they wanted to teach Buhari a lesson. Now you are all claiming that it isn't IPOB behind this?

Admit it, you guys have lost control of the monsters you made and encouraged. That's why you don't believe that the criminals you empowered can turn around to wreak havoc on your own people lol. Even IPOB leadership have lost the control over their supporters that's why some people keep killing in the name of sit-at-home even after it was cancelled. I don't feel sorry for you people at all. I am just waiting to see how this will get you Biafra. You fought in a civil war and was beaten by your enemies but you didn't get Biafra. Let me see how this self-destruction will get you any closer to that goal.

I will be here to laugh and mock. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Ekpekus(m): 4:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Idiko1:

The bolded is very childish. There is nothing such as sane or insane person in pursuit of self determination. If you think the chasers of self determination are delusional, you must keep your silly mouth either shut or vacate the area in the matter.
When it comes to public forum, wisdom would demand that you state your point without insult and respect other people's opinions however, since from your statement you are going off tangent, I am obligated to say, seek wisdom when you respond to others in public otherwise many won't take your tantrum serious and leave you to self pity.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by mrkings84(m): 4:13am On Oct 20, 2021
Those elders may be fulanis or......
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by ablejesus26(m): 4:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Ipob doing everything to ensure that their onye oshi London scammer spends more time in jail.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by NGpatriot: 4:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Idiko1:

Who do you exactly need that self-determination from? Your own igbo people? And you must slaughter your own igbo people to get that self determination?

Nna, some of you people are really mad and barbaric, even your thinking and mentality sef pass Yaba Left.

Slaughter 10 igbo school girls for jujui, it's igbo self-determination.

Slaughter 2 igbo doctors, it's igbo self-determination.

Murder traditional rulers in cold blood, it's still igbo self-determination.

Burn down igbo businesses and their source of livelihood, it's igbo self-determination.

Beat up igbo mothers and old women for selling to make a living, it's igbo self-determination.

Destroy igbo economy, it's igbo self-determination.

So far, the people you need your self-determination from are in Abuja, but the people that are dying with their blood flowing all over igbo land are your own igbo people, so exactly who do you need that determination from? Igbo people and igbo people must pay for that determination with their blood, your mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters and even children must die?

How do you rationalize and justify this bloodbath insanity?

You people's issue don pass madness, insanity and lunacy, it must be a curse, an eternal curse.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by NGpatriot: 4:49am On Oct 20, 2021
Buliwyf:

Lol. I don't respect idiots fortunately. Someone that labeled people that were killed saboteurs just to justify killing them cannot get any respect from me. He is one of the king of morons soiling this platform with their foolishness. I am just stating facts.

Now to you wanting to lie that IPOB isn't behind this, keep deceiving yourselves there. We all saw the videos of people hailing gunmen in the middle of Anambra just before we had the news that those same gunmen later killed Akunyili. I know of people from Imo state personally that were happy when these men were initially killing security operatives there. I know of many Igbos who condone the killings initially because they wanted to teach Buhari a lesson. Now you are all claiming that it isn't IPOB behind this?

Admit it, you guys have lost control of the monsters you made and encouraged. That's why you don't believe that the criminals you empowered can turn around to wreak havoc on your own people lol. Even IPOB leadership have lost the control over their supporters that's why some people keep killing in the name of sit-at-home even after it was cancelled. I don't feel sorry for you people at all. I am just waiting to see how this will get you Biafra. You fought in a civil war and was beaten by your enemies but you didn't get Biafra. Let me see how this self-destruction will get you any closer to that goal.

I will be here to laugh and mock. cheesy

When this madness started, they formed ESN to protect their people and igboland, but igbo people are dying like fowl with their blood flowing all over igboland, but where is ESN the so-called protector of igbo people and igboland to stop the blood flow, the killing of igbo people and burnings all over igboland?

You know why they are always nowhere to be found and why they can not stop the bloodbath? It's because they are responsible for the killings, chaos, anarchy and bloodbath.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by danot1030: 5:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Bethcomm:
When we talk about Nigeria being a failed state, some sycophants will be changing the narrative.
There's no working security architecture all over the world that will not be able track down this serial murderers.
They operate daily in the same environment, with the same mode of operation.
But in these cases the security agencies will rather blame it on IPOB, MNK and ESN just to excuse their ineptitude to duty.

I will rather not blame it on the security system though I agreed with you that the security system like every other system in Nigeria has failed. I blame the igbos that has chosen to make their land a battle ground to prove a point to a federal government seated in Abuja ruled by Fulani men. I blame the Igbo leaders that has over the years preached hate messages to their offsprings which has turned to seed that breed the monsters consuming its own people, I blame Nnamdi Kanu with his barbaric ideology of pursuing Biafra, I blame the Igbo billionaires who would rather sponsor a terrorist body called IPOB/ESN that has made Igbo land a living hell than sponsoring empowerment system to help Igbo youths, I blame the shortsighted Igbo youths that could not easily read the danger and the overall effect of supporting the evils carrying out in Igbo land by the IPOB.

Just think of it is it not foolishness to make your compound a battle ground and in this case you don't have your acclaimed enemy as target but your own family members hoping to prove a point to your enemy, is like drinking poison hoping it kills your enemy, what a way of thinking. The IPOB actions in Igbo land is rather crippling the economy in Igbo land than Nigeria, I live in the east I know what am saying.

I rhetorically said to someone that if it's the Hausa/Fulani that want to fight the government their targets will be the strangers in their land especially the igbos but in the case of Kanu/IPOB they rather target Igbos. This is where Igbos should be asking the question, this struggle being led by Kanu is it for the emancipation of the Igbos or is for vendetta?

As far as my reasons can carry the FG is unwilling to track down the murderers so the Igbos can kill themselves so far the Fulani people are not affected. Igbos should start thinking right

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by FreedomArmy: 5:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Sunday2021:
tell me what an Igbo man will get after killing other tribes.
It will soon reach you!
tell me what the Nigerian army get by invading Igbo villages?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by FreedomArmy: 5:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Terrier99:

Denial is the first stage of grief
thereis no grieving here bro. The truth must surely come up. In the same country government empowered thugs during endsars to cause destruction and I will not be surprised if the government is empowering thugs and terrorist to cause destruction in the south east. But they will be found out
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by FakeUnity: 5:51am On Oct 20, 2021
Buliwyf:

I'm Igbo, which tribe do you come from? Oya start to dey pick race. grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Buliwyf: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

Who do you exactly need that self-determination from? Your own igbo people? And you must slaughter your own igbo people to get that self determination?

Nna, some of you people are really mad and barbaric, even your thinking and mentality sef pass Yaba Left.

Slaughter 10 igbo school girls for jujui, it's igbo self-determination.

Slaughter 2 igbo doctors, it's igbo self-determination.

Murder traditional rulers in cold blood, it's still igbo self-determination.

Burn down igbo businesses and their source of livelihood, it's igbo self-determination.

Beat up igbo mothers and old women for selling to make a living, it's igbo self-determination.

Destroy igbo economy, it's igbo self-determination.

So far, the people you need your self-determination from are in Abuja, but the people that are dying with their blood flowing all over igbo land are your own igbo people, so exactly who do you need that determination from? Igbo people and igbo people must pay for that determination with their blood, your mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters and even children must die?

How do you rationalize and justify this bloodbath insanity?

You people's issue don pass madness, insanity and lunacy, it must be a curse, an eternal curse.

Well said.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Buliwyf: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2021
FakeUnity:

I'm Igbo, which tribe do you come from? Oya start to dey pick race. grin

I am from a tribe that doesn't have animals that kill their own brothers because of ideological disagreements. It doesn't have goats like you that sit in their room and justify the killings and decimation of their own people with fake bombast.

In summary, I am from a tribe that doesn't have a high concentration of congenitally foolish people cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Sleyk: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2021
Terrier99:

You're a fool
lalasticlala
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by meccuno: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2021
aimmoney9:

Nigerians should just pray that nothing worse than this next level comes out of daura... grin grin grin grin grin
one man invented a pot that can cook two different food. This is worse than Abachas stove back in the days. grin grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by MI6Surveillance: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2021
Abagworo come and comment here too, Imo is a dangerous state. RIP to the traditional rulers
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Brothers killing brothers.

Sons killing fathers.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by faithnonye: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2021
News reported only the two traditional rulers. A friend of mine lost his Dad from a stray bullet. He is an Elder in Nkume and was killed.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by jumper524(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2021
Bethcomm:
When we talk about Nigeria being a failed state, some sycophants will be changing the narrative.
There's no working security architecture all over the world that will not be able track down this serial murderers.
They operate daily in the same environment, with the same mode of operation.
But in these cases the security agencies will rather blame it on IPOB, MNK and ESN just to excuse their ineptitude to duty.
you've got strong sense of guilt.
Firstly the media claimed unknown gunmen not federal govt.
They didn't say ipob or fulani of kanu they claimed unknown people which could be assassins or so.
Brother check again oo..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by ka1y(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2021
Rashdimuh:
They will say it's Fulani herdsmen

We know they are Fulani DSS
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by AfonjaConehead: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Terrier99:

It is no more fulanis and DSS, it is now powers that be.
You never see anything yet.

I love SEAL's songs. grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by samwillyco1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sunday2021:
how do you know the innocent? Anytime arrest was made many of you will jump to the media and castigate the security agents. We saw where these unknown Gunmen hide in one shop before attacking the police. Continue cheering them until it reach your house hold. The day your love ones will be taking from you like Akunyili, that day you will know the meaning of pain.

Is like you reason through your anus, why are they trained if they cannot get them during the act.
In South East Security agents hardly arrest the real criminals, that is the problem
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by samwillyco1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sunday2021:
did you also hear what a lawyer said when he met them? He had to lie to them that he is part of the team that is working to see Namdi kanu released. The igbos always celebrate on social media whenever the security agents are been attacked. Your community knows who are the unknown Gunmen.
#ipobareterrorists.

Happy Childrens day
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by samwillyco1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
aspabay:

This silly mindset of thinking that the attackers are outsiders is what clearly shows how myopic the people of the SE are. You blame others but yourself.

APC is in power and immediately the state turns to a war zone, and you think the governor is doing that to destroy his own government? Please think.

The earlier you understand and agree these killings are perpetuated by SEaterners the better.

How could you even imagine that outsiders will overrun your cities and none has been arrested even by the local vigilantes. Is the SE this docile?

Haven't we seen videos of gun men walking boldly on the streets and been praised? We're they Fulani too?

How come every criminal has repented in the SE , only Fulani are left to commit crimes

Please wake up and think.

This NIGERIA anything is possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' / Ife Chiefs Confirm Ooni Is Dead / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.