Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo (34022 Views)

Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra / Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja / 'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by aspabay(m): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
samwillyco1:

This NIGERIA anything is possible

I agree anything is possible. Including trying to change the narrative and making us believe in a lie. It is possible, but only the gullible will fall for it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Sunday2021: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
samwillyco1:

Happy Childrens day
happy fathers day.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Sunday2021: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
samwillyco1:

Is like you reason through your anus, why are they trained if they cannot get them during the act.
In South East Security agents hardly arrest the real criminals, that is the problem
since you know the real criminals why don't you give their names to the police?
You said they were trained, but anytime they arrest the culprit many of you will come out and claims that they are innocent.
No matter how you try to deny it, everybody knows that you guys are in full support of the ipob terrorists.
The group is an outlaw group, Nigeria has already declared them as terrorists but you guys give them maximum support instead of treating them as the terrorists they are.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Caboceer: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
JOemmy:
I remember that some suya sellers were killed in this same community few months ago this might be a reprisal.

Remind me again, how many people have died after eating poisoned suya this 2021?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo by Ishitinyourlife: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Lol. I don't respect idiots fortunately. Someone that labeled people that were killed saboteurs just to justify killing them cannot get any respect from me. He is one of the king of morons soiling this platform with their foolishness. I am just stating facts.

Now to you wanting to lie that IPOB isn't behind this, keep deceiving yourselves there. We all saw the videos of people hailing gunmen in the middle of Anambra just before we had the news that those same gunmen later killed Akunyili. I know of people from Imo state personally that were happy when these men were initially killing security operatives there. I know of many Igbos who condone the killings initially because they wanted to teach Buhari a lesson. Now you are all claiming that it isn't IPOB behind this?

Admit it, you guys have lost control of the monsters you made and encouraged. That's why you don't believe that the criminals you empowered can turn around to wreak havoc on your own people lol. Even IPOB leadership have lost the control over their supporters that's why some people keep killing in the name of sit-at-home even after it was cancelled. I don't feel sorry for you people at all. I am just waiting to see how this will get you Biafra. You fought in a civil war and was beaten by your enemies but you didn't get Biafra. Let me see how this self-destruction will get you any closer to that goal.

I will be here to laugh and mock. cheesy
you're a lowlife scammer,you tricked me into trading with you last month and you've still not send me my money back,every day you beg for time but now you're totally ignoring my calls I won't stand for this,this is not your first time of scamming people but this will certainly be your last,I will fight you tooth to nail on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ife Chiefs Confirm Ooni Is Dead / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.