Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today (3938 Views)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen Killed And Arrested By Police (Graphic Picture). / Not pictures but video of how ESN killed Igwe Aguleri - GRAPHIC VIDEO / Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by OyigboUpdate2: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021

Breaking News....

Happening now at Njaba LGA, unknown gun men stormed The LGA headquarter where ndi Eze's are having meeting and gun down Eze Okwudor .HRH. EZE DURUEBURUO and Ihebinowerre... while other EZE’s are hospitalized including HRH . EZE ONYEAKA of NKUME ancient Kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by baralatie(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
God have mercy
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by OyigboUpdate2: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Let's see some photos.

I'm sorry guy Google drive sent me a warning because the video I sent was too disturbing. So my Google drive is now restricted. And as we all know you can't post these videos on nairaland, YouTube or Facebook. So we will all manage photos only. You can give me another idea of sharing my disturbing photos of these IPOB hoodlums
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by Bethcomm: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Anybody attributing these wanton killings going on in the east to IPOB and ESN is one of the greatest enemies of the easterners.
How can a reasonable person that means well to the easterners rush to conclude this high grade murder to IPOB without any form of investigation from the security agencies.
Is either the person is part of the criminals or a mischief maker.
And the almighty God will surely repay the person accordingly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by D1official: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Very barbaric but I must say that linking every crime in the east to agitators is just foolishness, asif their was no crime before ESN was created.
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by kollinzgee(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Well done Musa keep killing innocent people and blaming Ipob,aka ga kpara gi one day

2 Likes

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by habsydiamond(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
I need someone to tell me we are still in a country and not a jungle... The government with the best security force.. Dem still dey there oo
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:
Let's see some photos.

I'm sorry guy Google drive sent me a warning because the video I sent was too disturbing. So my Google drive is now restricted. And as we all know you can't post these videos on nairaland, YouTube or Facebook. So we will all manage photos only. You can give me another idea of sharing my disturbing photos of these IPOB hoodlums

Nwanne send it to me on Whatsapp smiley
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by OyigboUpdate2: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Nwanne send it to me on Whatsapp smiley

Watch it as a GIF below

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by yyba: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by OyigboUpdate2: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Seun has posting GIFS been banned?

Because am trying to post this video in GIF no way
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by OyigboUpdate2: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
For the sake of these three Nairalanders. kollinzgee D1official Bethcomm this was done by ESN

U can check the post on frontpage and read the comments. This is a comment from a Nairalander I mentioned the mods instead of deleting his own they deleted mine.

The annoyance of the ESN terrorist was that these traditional rullers welcomed Buhari

1 Like

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by BlowYourMind: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bethcomm:
Anybody attributing these wanton killings going on in the east to IPOB and ESN is one of the greatest enemies of the easterners.
How can a reasonable person that means well to the easterners rush to conclude this high grade murder to IPOB without any form of investigation from the security agencies.
The security operatives are also victims of the wanton destruction of life and properties, they are living in the fear of the unknown and also the president is careful not to involve himself in ethnic cleansing because any drastic measures because any action put in place by security operatives will result to cheap blackmail, the situation is already tense.

2 Likes

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by murphyibiam15(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bethcomm:
You can't exclude them either until an independent investigation is done, so you who exclude them is in the same position with those that accuse them

1 Like

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:

Watch it as a GIF below

Nawa for you.

U should have said "no I won't send it to you"

Instead of this.

1 Like

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by Qtrpst4: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
How do you get these videos if you are not one of the killers in the east or working for people sponsoring these killings which gives you access to these videos first hand. How do you know when these crimes are to be committed to take these videos if you are not one of the killers?

OyigboUpdate2:
Seun has posting GIFS been banned?

Because am trying to post this video in GIF no way

8 Likes

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by Qtrpst4: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
So how did you link the commented with ESN to know that it is ESN that committed the crime?
You think sey to hustle with human blood follow for hustle, every money dey pay you for any role as regards all these killings happening in the south east is blood money. Even to dey push propaganda, in as much as blood is involved, Nah blood money

OyigboUpdate2:
For the sake of these three Nairalanders. kollinzgee D1official Bethcomm this was done by ESN

U can check the post on frontpage and read the comments. This is a comment from a Nairalander I mentioned the mods instead of deleting his own they deleted mine.

The annoyance of the ESN terrorist was that these traditional rullers welcomed Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by D1official: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:

He could have been your boy for all we know.
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by sreamsense: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:
Let's see some photos.

Have tried uploading to free Dropbox and share link here? I don't think Dropbox does any restriction.

1 Like

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by OyigboUpdate: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:

U can check the post on frontpage and read the comments. This is a comment from a Nairalander newton85 I mentioned the mods instead of deleting his own they deleted mine.

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by OyigboUpdate: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Nawa for you.

U should have said "no I won't send it to you"

Instead of this.

Drop number

1 Like

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by OyigboUpdate: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Qtrpst4:
So how did you link the commented with ESN to know that it is ESN that committed the crime?
You think sey to hustle with human blood follow for hustle, every money dey pay you for any role as regards all these killings happening in the south east is blood money. Even to dey push propaganda, in as much as blood is involved, Nah blood money

Na u dem pay ritualist. My work is to report. Last monday ESN/UNKNOWN GUNMEN didnt kill anybody
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by Staypositive: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ma gee

Stop pretending as if you and your DSS secret agent didn't kill that man....
Your days are numbered....
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by paramakina202: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bethcomm:

But Igbos like you were the one jubilating and hailing UGM whenever they strike you guys forget that ones you start something evil like that enemies may take advantage of it and deal deadly blow on Igboland that was the reason some of us never supported ESN from get go cos we knew it will come to this.ESN have created sense of insecurity and anarchy in Igboland so anybody can strike under the cover of UGM and IPOB will rightly take the blame.Since ESN was launched by MNK peace has escaped from ala Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by Newton85: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=OyigboUpdate post=106883880][/quote] Please OyigboUpdate2, why are you mentioning me? Any problem?
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by Qtrpst4: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Your work is to report and you report only ipob/esn matters and you always have videos and audios whenever killings are about to happen or immediately they happen. Who did you think you are talking to?

OyigboUpdate:

Na u dem pay ritualist. My work is to report. Last monday ESN/UNKNOWN GUNMEN didnt kill anybody

1 Like

Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by Qtrpst4: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
As if your support has any value

paramakina202:

But Igbos like you were the one jubilating and hailing UGM whenever they strike you guys forget that ones you start something evil like that enemies may take advantage of it and deal deadly blow on Igboland that was the reason some of us never supported ESN from get go cos we knew it will come to this.ESN have created sense of insecurity and anarchy in Igboland so anybody can strike under the cover of UGM and IPOB will rightly take the blame.Since ESN was launched by MNK peace has escaped from ala Igbo.
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by paramakina202: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Qtrpst4:
As if your support has any value

Yes I will never support evil like ESN/UGM value or nor value they are a curse to Igboland.
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by Qtrpst4: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ogbete amarodi na e biaro ahia

paramakina202:

Yes I will never support evil like ESN/UGM value or nor value they are a curse to Igboland.
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by paramakina202: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Qtrpst4:
Ogbete amarodi na e biaro ahia

Ahia ojo ka unu na azu na ala Igbo aka'm adighi ya.Ahia unu butere na ala Igbo bu ahia nsu diri ndi madu.
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by Qtrpst4: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Your opinion still remain very irrelevant

paramakina202:

Ahia ojo ka unu na azu na ala Igbo aka'm adighi ya.Ahia unu butere na ala Igbo bu ahia nsu diri ndi madu.
Re: Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today by paramakina202: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Qtrpst4:
Your opinion still remain very irrelevant

Its not an opinion it is a reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State / Gov Uduhagan To Take Ogboru To The Tribunals : / Buhari And Chartered Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.