Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija (29268 Views)

Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Bbnaija’s Angel / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" / Davido Mocks Peruzzi Over His Leaked Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

Re: Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija by Sleekfingers: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/19/blame-those-that-leaked-sex-tape-not-tiwa-savage-bbnaijas-angel/

The question should be , who leaked the video?

The person wey go suffer the humiliation , na tiwa's son........the boy go hear am , for his school mates.......what a useless mother, with dirty ToTo

Re: Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
pocohantas:
She is right that leaking a person’s nude is a criminal offense. But if you use your own hand to post your nude on Snapchat (albeit mistakenly), only to take it down later, nobody “leaked” it. It is assumed you wanted us to see it. Just like when Banky mistakenly posted Adesuwa’s bumbum on this same Snapchat.

What we should be talking about here is the blackmail part and thankfully the culprit has been arrested.

It remains for Tiwa to acknowledge the fact that her partner who made that video has no good intentions either.

You done change oh! I'm happy you are not longer bitter with your comments.

Re: Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija by pocohantas(f): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2021
akpokpo:

You done change oh! I'm happy you are not longer bitter with your comments.

I am no longer bitter because I typed what you like. The day I type what you don’t like, I will become a bitter feminist that men should flee from. That is how you guys go about boxing women into a corner with your backhanded compliments. C’mon getaut and go look for your changed woman elsewhere. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija by Valwezzy: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2021
pocohantas:

I am no longer bitter because I typed what you like. The day I type what you don’t like, I will become a bitter feminist that men should flee from. That is how you guys go about boxing women into a corner with your backhanded compliments. C’mon getaut and go look for your changed woman elsewhere. undecided

Ehen, early morning Vawulence, you no dey tire, mama! grin grin
Re: Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2021
pocohantas:

I've read some of your recent comments, they are all different from your old comments. Na me be that Aries when clash with you for that Zodiac thread last year. If i remember, you are an Aquarius. You changed from what I used to know.

Don't compare me to the other guys on here.
Re: Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija by reddingtonblack: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
pocohantas:

oh sade we lost you there for a bit can you just go over the rant again . undecided undecided.. oh dear sade we've lost you again !

Re: Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija by pocohantas(f): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
akpokpo:

I've read some of your recent comments, they are all different from your old comments. Na me be that Aries when clash with you for that Zodiac thread last year. If i remember, you are an Aquarius. You changed from what I used to know.

Don't compare me to the other guys on here.

You must think I care about you or them enough to strike a comparison. Smh

Valwezzy:

Ehen, early morning Vawulence, you no dey tire, mama! grin grin

I never see wetin annoy me pass their compliments. It can’t take me from 0 to 100 really quick. grin

Re: Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
pocohantas:

You must think I care about you or them enough to strike a comparison. Smh

I never see wetin annoy me pass their compliments. It can’t take me from 0 to 100 really quick. grin

You go dieeee throway
Re: Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
It was on FP on Monday. Don’t waste your time though
Ok Man.
Re: Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija by Slimwhyt(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2021
abigailstar:
Her boyfriend is fake, no love and i suspect he is the one who posted it

True, but I believe she was also aware of it.

I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Awilo Logomba Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Pose Together / Eldee The Don Takes His Daughters To Watch Football