Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. (1214 Views)

Morality And God's Plan: The Sinful Nature Of Homosexuality / Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Yap!

He is the lord of flies. Have you ever seen how flies gather over excreta? Why will anyone even desire to put his penis into the anus? Chai. More disgusting is a human being, I mean a human being, putting using his tongue to clean the anus. Ewo o! Chei.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Yap!

He is the lord of flies. Have you ever seen how flies gather over excreta? Why will anyone even desire to put his penis into the anus? Chai. More disgusting is a human being, I mean a human being, putting using his tongue to clean the anus. Ewo o! Chei.

Wail, wail and wail some more. LoLz!
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2022
?

LordReed:

Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2022
LordReed:

Ehehehehe! I will shout it! I will cry out! How human beings have fallen below the level of dogs.

Chai!

What a disgusting thing for a human being to do. Hmmmmh!

Hungry local dogs eat human faeces. Thing is, some people cannot even stand the sight of a dog doing that. How, then, did some humans fall to such a disgusting level. Chei!
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2022
What is the tongue of a human being doing in the anus?
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by Flexherbal(m): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
?

Don't worry he knows.
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2022
elated177:

Ehehehehe! I will shout it! I will cry out! How human beings have fallen below the level of dogs.

Chai!

What a disgusting thing for a human being to do. Hmmmmh!

Hungry local dogs eat human faeces. Thing is, some people cannot even stand the sight of a dog doing that. How, then, did some humans fall to such a disgusting level. Chei!

Keep wailing. LoLz.
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
This man is truly obsessed and is finally loosing I. His cover don burst finish! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by Aaronsrod: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
elated177:
What is the tongue of a human being doing in the anus?

How are such things even on your mind

3 Likes

Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Aaronsrod:

How are such things even on your mind

Why will they be on my mind? Are people doing such things or not?
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This man is truly obsessed and is finally loosing I. His cover don burst finish! undecided

Wow! You must be so pained. Your jezebel-like attempts to hush me failed long time ago.
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2022
elated177:

Why will they be on my mind? Are people doing such things or not?

The question is why do you keep thinking of people having sex? You are repressing your own sexual urges is the answer. Keep wailing. LoLz.

4 Likes

Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

The question is why do you keep thinking of people having sex? You are repressing your own sexual urges is the answer. Keep wailing. LoLz.

Wail, wail, wail, Reed, wail.
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2022
elated177:

Says the guy repressing his sexual urges. LoLz.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

Says the guy repressing his sexual urges. LoLz.

Wail, wail, wail, reed, wail.
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2022
elated177:

Repression General, I hail o! LoLz.
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by SisterFire(f): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Yap!

...but Jesus was the master of rodpipe in the anus.
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Abstain from the abominable act.
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by NNTR: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
LordReed:
It's what covert homo wannabe like him do

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by NNTR: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
SisterFire:
...but Jesus was the master of rodpipe in the anus.
Its only from a cesspit of a mind that such a nasty, malicious, ill-natured comment will come from.

Jesus for your info taught and preached celibacy to whom it has been given and He obviously was given to be celibate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
NNTR:
It's what covert homo wannabe like him do

LoLz!

2 Likes

Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by SisterFire(f): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
NNTR:
Its only from a cesspit of a mind that such a nasty, malicious, ill-natured comment will come from.

Jesus for your info taught and preached celibacy to whom it has been given and He obviously was given to be celibate
...where u there when he was teaching celibacy?
Use ur head
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by NNTR: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
SisterFire:
...where u there when he was teaching celibacy?
Use ur head
If you had used your head, you wouldnt come out with your slanderous allegation

Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by kimco(m): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Yap!

Again? This is getting depressing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2022
kimco:

Again? This is getting depressing.

Yeah! I understand. You feel strange seeing your abominable acts described aptly.
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2022
NNTR:
If you had used your head, you wouldnt come out with your slanderous allegation

You are no different from those who think they are insulting the Messiah.
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by kimco(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
elated177:

Yeah! I understand. You feel strange seeing your abominable acts described aptly.

Hahahhaha, I am sure that if I was gay, I would enjoy everything I do without a care of how you or other busy bodies might feel about it. I hear anal is great...might be trying that soon with my girlfriend....I hope you writh in pain having read that. Be sad, cry more and deny your ever throbbing homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
kimco:

Hahahhaha, I am sure that if I was gay, I would enjoy everything I do without a care of how you or other busy bodies might feel about it. I hear anal is great...might be trying that soon with my girlfriend....I hope you writh in pain having read that. Be sad, cry more and deny your ever throbbing homosexuality.

Ehehehehe! Ihe efu!

You want to try it with your girlfriend?
Who will be penetrating the other?
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by kimco(m): 1:07am On Mar 15, 2022
elated177:

Ehehehehe! Ihe efu!

You want to try it with your girlfriend?
Who will be penetrating the other?

The one with the stick ofcourse...are you bleeding? Yes! Let it coarse through your veins....feel the pain. Busy body, pained sad little person.
Re: Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
kimco:

The one with the stick ofcourse...are you bleeding? Yes! Let it coarse through your veins....feel the pain.

What?

kimco:

Busy body, pained sad little person.

2 Kings 17:14 But they would not listen and were as stiff-necked as their ancestors, who did not trust in YHVH their God. 15 They rejected his decrees and the covenant he had made with their ancestors and the statutes he had warned them to keep. They followed worthless idols and themselves became worthless. They imitated the nations around them although YHVH had ordered them, “Do not do as they do.”16 They forsook all the commands of YHVH their God and made for themselves two idols cast in the shape of calves, and an Asherah pole. They bowed down to all the starry hosts, and they worshiped Baal. 17 They sacrificed their sons and daughters in the fire. They practiced divination and sought omens and sold themselves to do evil in the eyes of the Lord, arousing his anger.

What is a person who isn't a busybody doing on a thread not meant for him? Do with your body however you please. The disgusting and abominable acts of homosexuality and anal sex are not for the saints, servants and prophets of YHVH Almighty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Story Behind Your Nairaland Moniker? / The Biblical Mystery Of Sex / Faithfulness: Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.