Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police (16105 Views)

End SARS Memorial Rally: Nigerians, Be Wary / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by comfortjeve5u: 5:26am On Oct 20, 2021
You are welcome. I'm happy you like the business Ideas...
seed4luv:
Nice business ideas, I really love it, thanks for sharing. may God save us all in this country
Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by Smartizu99: 5:27am On Oct 20, 2021
Nice one, keep up the good work. very helpful information.
comfortjeve5u:
Hello Omooba, thanks for posting this thread and making me aware of this endsars protest that's taking place today, I pray for us all so that it will hold peacefully as planned by the protesters. Meanwhile, If you are looking for a legitimate business you can start that generates profit, then I want you to check out my recommended Top 10 Lucrative Side Hustle to Make Money Fast in 2021, Right Here in Nigeria… Click here to see it yourself
Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by comfortjeve5u: 5:27am On Oct 20, 2021
You are welcome. I'm happy you like it
Smartizu99:
Nice one, keep up the good work. very helpful information.
Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by Larrysmiths1: 5:29am On Oct 20, 2021
It's well written and to the point. Thanks, I benefited a lot from reading the thread... I highly recommend those business ideas as well
comfortjeve5u:
Hello Omooba, thanks for posting this thread and making me aware of this endsars protest that's taking place today, I pray for us all so that it will hold peacefully as planned by the protesters. Meanwhile, If you are looking for a legitimate business you can start that generates profit, then I want you to check out my recommended Top 10 Lucrative Side Hustle to Make Money Fast in 2021, Right Here in Nigeria… Click here to see it yourself
Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by comfortjeve5u: 5:29am On Oct 20, 2021
You are welcome, I'm happy you benefited from it
Larrysmiths1:
It's well written and to the point. Thanks, I benefited a lot from reading the thread... I highly recommend those business ideas as well
Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by ehinmowo: 5:29am On Oct 20, 2021
The NPF ought to be sued for that useless utterance. Imagine police willfully and publicly setting aside the consistution. That's treasonable!

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by audreyco55: 5:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Nice piece of content, I checked it out and it makes sense. thanks for sharing
comfortjeve5u:
Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by comfortjeve5u: 5:43am On Oct 20, 2021
You are welcome... thanks for commenting
audreyco55:
Nice piece of content, I checked it out and it makes sense. thanks for sharing
Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by Precious0007: 5:44am On Oct 20, 2021
Nice piece of content... I love it. And I recommend they should take it to the front page...
comfortjeve5u:
Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by comfortjeve5u: 5:45am On Oct 20, 2021
Thanks for the recommendation....
Precious0007:
Nice piece of content... I love it. And I recommend they should take it to the front page...
Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by NGpatriot: 5:49am On Oct 20, 2021
And we are also ready to send you to kirikiri...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by rollandben(m): 5:54am On Oct 20, 2021
We coconut head, we were born to trouble and conquer bad Governance. We moveeee

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by Doyou2019: 5:57am On Oct 20, 2021
adeijairel:
embarassed As long as the protest is not hijacked, the protesters have rights to assemble. It's when hoodlums and arsonists start causing confusion, that's where the problem starts

Politicians are perennial protest-hijackers in this country. They use their thugs to foil every peaceful protest and when everything goes south, they're the first to crucify the people. Everyone knows this. Changing the narrative to suit their evil agenda is what they do best, but their day of reckoning is at hand.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by Doyou2019: 6:04am On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
There is no need in arguing with a mad man.

Let's wait and see

The only mad Nigerians I know are the ones against peaceful protests.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by helinues: 6:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Doyou2019:

The only mad Nigerians I know are the ones against peaceful protests.

Those who refused to learn from the history always learn in a bitter way
Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by Doyou2019: 6:14am On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:

Learn what? You kill them, lock them up several times, yet they keep standing up to fight your injustice.
So who's the airhead who never learns from History? Who, but your cruel lords in Aso Rock. Posterity will judge you all for sure!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by Odkosh: 6:15am On Oct 20, 2021
BKayy:
Any Igbo man seen in that protest is a fool.
Remember the last Endsars
Oga ade shut up jare. You no dey shame

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by helinues: 6:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Doyou2019:

Learn what? You kill them, lock them up several times, yet they keep standing up to fight your injustice.
So who's the airhead who never learns from History. Posterity will judge your principals and you for sure.

Posterity would rather judge those who are hell bent in causing chaos and confusion in the country, before the posterity even act, they would be dealth with

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by Odkosh: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:

Exactly what a coward slave would say.

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by AfroKnight: 6:21am On Oct 20, 2021
For those who say soldiers didn’t kill anyone at Lekki toll gate.

Here is a Twitter thread even with videos dating to the same day of the shooting.

Young people were murdered by their own government.

Some of you will still not believe the evidence before your eyes because humans will rather kill a person than admit they are wrong.

https://twitter.com/vbotoku/status/1450391426320281607?s=21

Another link this time from investigative journalist, Fisayo Soyombo:
https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1450705440204017666?s=21

Two guys at the memorial procession today who were shot last year but survived.
https://twitter.com/fijnigeria/status/1450749969833598976?s=21

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by Mrpojj(m): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/no-going-back-on-endsarsmemorial-rally-protesters-reply-lagos-police/

Sometimes you wonder what is wrong with nigerian police, you know the leaders who are organizing this, ask them were they are assembling , and there marching routes , mobilise your men, assemble with them, March with them, at the end of the day everyone goes home happy, you can even address them too,
Not every time ground standing that will not help anyone

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by Lokojatoofar: 6:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Until Nigerians start targeting the spouses, parents and children of these govt security men, these people will think killing civilians is just a piece of cake.
If they kill any protester, let "unmen known gun" take note and locate the families of any security man they can identify as part of the killer squad and take revenge. That way, even if they give them shoot at sight order they will know that while those who sat down in big offices to give that evil order will be eating fat with his children, they the footsoldiers who did the bidding of their masters will be burrying their own loved ones. Lets kuku turn Nigeria into a jungle. Let wicked people also experience the pain of losing a loved one to sensless killings

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by Doyou2019: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2021
ehinmowo:
The NPF ought to be sued for that useless utterance. Imagine police willfully and publicly setting aside the consistution. That's treasonable!

The Presidency commits treason in the country every darn day. Who do you think the NPF and their dummies in uniform are learning from?

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by comfortjeve5u: 6:41am On Oct 20, 2021
You have indirectly answered it all... It's well
Doyou2019:

The Presidency commits treason in the country every darn day. Who do you think the NPF and their dummies in uniform are learning from?

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by comfortjeve5u: 6:43am On Oct 20, 2021
This naija self everything is turning upside down each and everyday
Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by Precious0007: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2021
That's Nigeria for you
Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by comfortjeve5u: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2021
I can see the change they promised us

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by Freelancer2020(m): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2021
SensualMan1:
A year ago I woke up on my birthday only to see a Nigerian flag drenched in blood. Blood of our youths, our future leaders.
What was their crime? Demand for their basic rights. That was why Bola Ahmed Tinubu ordered Nigerian military to shoot everyone at toll gate.
I cried on my Birthday instead of celebrating, a year later, I say to my fellow youths, be strong, be of courage, let us join hands and fight the oppression by ensuring that the bourdillon thief, The thief who owns American University of Nigeria, all ancestors do not have a go at the helm of affairs nomore.

Happy Birthday to me ojare!

Happy birthday, igba odun, odun kan ni.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by seed4luv: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police by Tinubuadvocate: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Igbo are not known for freedom fighter.mention one national protest that take place in igbo land.
BKayy:
Any Igbo man seen in that protest is a fool.
Remember the last Endsars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Datti-Ahmed Arrived Plateau For Presidential Campaign Rally (Video) / Abure Criticises Rising Cost Of Governance, Urges LP NASS Members To Reject SUVs / Protesting Youths Beat-up Ogun Lawmakers Over Non-Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.