Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Video Is The Mistake. Not The Act. Tiwa Has Learnt, E Don Do O - Mary Njoku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Video Is The Mistake. Not The Act. Tiwa Has Learnt, E Don Do O - Mary Njoku (1289 Views)

Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking / Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Video Is The Mistake. Not The Act. Tiwa Has Learnt, E Don Do O - Mary Njoku by Sophiebabe85(f): 3:17am On Oct 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izSQCHjzC-s

As an adult, if you have had sex, you will. Soon.
So why the buzz? Isn't it the same process?

The recording is the mistake. Not the act.
I guess she has realised her mistakes and she is learning from it. E don do o!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVNtlxkIBqSQgqhESb_Eo0IdcGD9h0cSogxH1o0/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Re: The Video Is The Mistake. Not The Act. Tiwa Has Learnt, E Don Do O - Mary Njoku by Davash222(m): 3:31am On Oct 20, 2021
I been think say this Mary get sense before.

Every sensible woman should condemn Tiwa's act and she even deserves to be dragged till eternity.

Ashawo!

1 Like

Re: The Video Is The Mistake. Not The Act. Tiwa Has Learnt, E Don Do O - Mary Njoku by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:01am On Oct 20, 2021
See them all trying so hard to normalize something that is definitely not right. And the annoying thing is when you try to point out the abnormality in all this nonsense, you get attacked by their so called fans. Okay now, make una craze dey go

1 Like

Re: The Video Is The Mistake. Not The Act. Tiwa Has Learnt, E Don Do O - Mary Njoku by sammybest889(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2021
Jesus wept!!

Re: The Video Is The Mistake. Not The Act. Tiwa Has Learnt, E Don Do O - Mary Njoku by Sonnobax15(m): 6:55am On Oct 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
If you like,shout E-don-do from today till them go born Jesus come back,but will xvideos ever forget?

Re: The Video Is The Mistake. Not The Act. Tiwa Has Learnt, E Don Do O - Mary Njoku by cassidy1996(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2021
na dem
Re: The Video Is The Mistake. Not The Act. Tiwa Has Learnt, E Don Do O - Mary Njoku by longetivity(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2021
We live in a world where abnormal is a norm
Re: The Video Is The Mistake. Not The Act. Tiwa Has Learnt, E Don Do O - Mary Njoku by OG1BABY(f): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Okay
Re: The Video Is The Mistake. Not The Act. Tiwa Has Learnt, E Don Do O - Mary Njoku by baralatie(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2021
sammybest889:
Jesus wept!!
Re: The Video Is The Mistake. Not The Act. Tiwa Has Learnt, E Don Do O - Mary Njoku by baralatie(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: The Video Is The Mistake. Not The Act. Tiwa Has Learnt, E Don Do O - Mary Njoku by Jochabed(f): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
This generation has turned Promiscuity Into Sexual Liberation cry

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Is Pregnant, Debuts Baby Bump On Stroll With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky / Traci Braxton Dead At 50 From Cancer / Odion Ighalo And His Kids Singing And Vibing To Ruger's Hit Song "Asiwaju" (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.