Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (17691 Views)

Imo LP Members Protest At INEC Office, Demand Release Of CTC Of Guber Poll Docum / Umahi Inaugurates New Leadership Of South East Traditional Rulers / Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Abagworo(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Since the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu things have gone from bad to worse and now all politicians and traditional rulers are at risk of being killed for nothing without any guarantee of protection cause even the masses are against them. I concur with the traditional rulers on this to bring back peace to Southeast cause I don't see any force that can quench this bloodshed.
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Nwodosis:
MNK is a big nut to crack by the government for he's in pursuit of a genuine course! Keeping him in custody, is a problem, releasing him is a problem. He's really giving the government a sleepless night as he refused to be bought over.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is indeed like a tse-tse fly that perch in man's scrotum,leave it it will bite you,kill it you will hurt your scrotum
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2021
Abagworo:
Since the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu things have gone from bad to worse and now all politicians and traditional rulers are at risk of being killed for nothing without any guarantee of protection cause even the masses are against them. I concur with the traditional rulers on this to bring back peace to Southeast cause I don't see any force that can quench this bloodshed.
Are you sure someone have not hacked your acc cos this is the first time you spoke reasonable in any IPOB thread,keep it up you will get there

2 Likes

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Yobabad:
Long over due, any way Nnamdi Kanu is to us what prophet Muhammed is to Muslims, if you insult him expect insult in return, respect is reciprocal
He is even bigger than 100 Mohammed and if future when Biafra is finally actualised the world will understand what I mean by that

2 Likes

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2021
adeijairel:
Demand? lipsrsealed not even plead?
Yes great Igbos don't beg but demand,unlike other coward tribes that beg.Hope you get that now
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Abagworo(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2021
stinechykee:
Are you sure someone have not hacked your acc cos this is the first time you spoke reasonable in any IPOB thread,keep it up you will get there

Have I ever written unreasonably? Have I ever supported violence against IPOB or violence done by IPOB? I've always been objective and reasonable even while throwing usual playful tantrums at anyone. Southeast needs peace and from the look of things use of force has failed already as innocent people are being killed whereas the unknown gunmen operate with ease and unchallenged.

3 Likes

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2021
notttty:

Are you this foolish in real life or you are just showing off your stupidity online because I honestly don't understand why a suppose human can be this empty upstairs
He even tried to be rational and civil in comparing Great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu with your pedophile Mohammed cos if it's me I will be harsh and mean.Who is Mohammed sef??

2 Likes

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Abagworo:

Have I ever written unreasonably? Have I ever supported violence against IPOB or violence done by IPOB? I've always been objective and reasonable even while throwing usual playful tantrums at anyone. Southeast needs peace and from the look of things use of force has failed already as innocent people are being killed whereas the unknown gunmen operate with ease and unchallenged.
Is alright and keep it up my friend
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2021
abouzaid:
This whole problem was caused by the southeast governors when they planned operation python dance and asked Buhari to proscribe an unarmed IPOB because Nnamdi Kanu have taken over the mantle of leadership in the southeast from the useless governors. The current set of Igbo governors are a big disappointment to the entire southern governors forum. Idiots.
Wow I am so impress the way you keep history.you are indeed very smart my friend.I really pity those South East governors and Ohaneze Ndioshi that made worst mistake of their life by proscribing IPOB because if they know what is awaiting for them in days ahead they will wish not to be Igbos
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by dettolgel: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2021
numericalguy:

Mmadi Kanu will not be released because Nigeria is not a lawless country.

Child of a child molester who told you Nigeria is not a lawless country? grin
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ever8090: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Nwodosis:
MNK is a big nut to crack by the government for he's in pursuit of a genuine course! Keeping him in custody, is a problem, releasing him is a problem. He's really giving the government a sleepless night as he refused to be bought over.
I beg, between Nnamdi Kanu and the goverment who is having sleepless night?..is it the one in June or there is another Kanu that you are referring to?
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2021
kingsceedon:

This is the type of products you get from unwanted SPERM, some unfaithful wife in Igbo land Go just open their dirty and smelling pussy waaaa for any dirty tribes, and this is the results we're getting here, this op is not one of our blood, we the good people of Biafra reject this op
I read his comments but I decided not to reply it so as not to make him look important and I wish you would have done thesame too but is okay for replying him tho.Na be anyi anakpo udirimmadu nke a ofeke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2021
how can traditional rulers demand the release of a secessionist terrorist and then demand presidency? The brains of the people of the SE needs to be examined for a defective thought process gene.
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
You must be crazy for comparing prophet Mohammed importance to Muslims to that of mazi nnamdi kanu.

Why do you always like to create problem with your low self esteem and hatred where isthrr non?

Tell me why you have to bring Muslims and prophet Mohammed to this issue ?

You guys have a serious problem I must confess.
So you can be mad because he campares your so called Mohammed to great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu but when you and your fellow zombies were insulting great Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB/ESN you were feeling fucky and on top of the Earth right.If you can't take the heat then dont come near fire

2 Likes

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Tapout(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2021
onumadu:
Every wise and sensible voice is speaking the same thing in Igbo land.
There is complete unity among Ndigbo on this one issue: Release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Did you not read the thread that had the story of how two traditional rulers were killed in Njaba LGA during a meeting by UGM??

At this point, even those who are against his release are left with no choice. Survival Instinct has kicked in, it's a natural phenomena.
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2021
redcliff:
remember he is being charged for calling buhari a paedophile..this was the reason they used prvate jet, hired merceneries to get him from Kenya. Lmao!!!

Lol, it pained Buhari too much
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2021
ogwumgbe:

No one is begging for his release, we are mandating the useless hypocritical zoo that has not arrested a single herdsman and allowed the likes of Gumi and Pantami to have a field day to release him unconditionally with immediate effect or else Nigeria will burn. He committed no crime, self determination is a right guaranteed by even the UN, AU and the rest, so they are just joking and walking on hot coals
Thank you for giving it to that slowpoke.Oh tney think Igbos are lmke their coward.tribes that prostrate to their Fulani masters and beg even for what suppose to be their right.Look at the way they abandoned their own Sunday Igbogho in Benin Republic and they thought great Igbos will tow thesame line with them,Never!!!
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by themanderon: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2021
Everyone should defend their own. Since Northern elders can rationalize the terrorism and banditry going on in the north and also Abba Kyari is walking a free man despite the weighty accusations against him then Igboho and Kanu should be freed. You cannot shield yours from Justice and expect me to surrender mine. Till we are ready to run a just and a fair system in this country each to his tent.

2 Likes

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2021
Nwodosis:

Why sending military to the East if keeping him is not a problem?
You asked him wise question and you will see how he will dodge it,even if he answered it he will not answer the question foolishly
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Will you dictate to the Federal Government where & when they should send troops? You can wail all you want, Nobody is releasing Mazi Kanu.
I expected this foolish answer,I know you can answer more than this.You people that hate Igbos will not know what hit you people days ahead go and mark this my word
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2021
fc450:
table shaker,Mnk is far better than Mohammed
Mohammed cannot even untie his sandals
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Lovenorth:

That was why he was kidnapped from Kenya like a common criminal back to the zoo that he belongs
And same way your coward Mohammed ran away from his family house to Medina and from there started committing all sorts of atrocities such as raping 2yrs old girls,is there in your Koran.Atleast great Nnamdi Kanu did not ran like your coward Mohammed the paedophile but he was drugged and kidnapped in Kanya in corroboration with Kanya government.So between Great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and your paedophile Mohammed who is great
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2021
numericalguy:

Mmadi Kanu will not be released because Nigeria is not a lawless country.
Your Nigeria is not a lawless country,did I hear you said this trash?? Same your Nigeria you said is not a lawless country that allows Sheikh Gumi that is well known Bandits leader who goes inside the bush freely and even threatened the existence of this Zoo country but your so called lawful government pretend like they did not see all that.What about Pantami who is ISWAP and ISIS member but he is comfortable in your lawful government,what about those so called repentant Boko Haram terrorists or Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits your so called lawful government keep on forgiving and also absorbing them in Nigeria military and Custom services.Stop disgracing yourself if you don't know what to say
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by mandax: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2021
ablejesus26:
Fake news.

But Nigeria is a country where the present rulers derive joy from exporting violence from the far north to the east.
The violence in the north was caused by northern political and religious leaders adopting unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Mexicanbreed:

Keep blaming buhari until the entire SE becomes a no go area, just yesterday abt five traditional rulers were killed by ipob and it doesn't matter to u ppl who ever is killed as far as buhari is the president
Guy worry about your barren and parasites North your Fulani Bandits have been going on killing spree instead you people will like to drink Panadol for Igbos headache.Just day before yesterday more than 60 people were hacked dead by your Fulani Herdsmen Bandits and no one saw you in any thread that carries the ugly news butt any thread that carries IPOB/ESN or Igbos you people will land like vultures and pigs � to start talking trash
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by warlordd(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Nwodosis:

Who told u he refused to be bought? Have u not heard how Uche Mefor and others accused him of being settled in the past.
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by PentiumPro(f): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2021
ogwumgbe:

we don't need your meaningless lectures or advice, kindly face your dilapidated region infested by Herdsmen and bandits while you have no guts to say enough is enough. Leave igbos alone

Your choice, however as long at the topic is posted on NL, you can’t censor anyone from commenting just like you lot always rush to comment on issues that have nothing to do with you
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by warlordd(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2021
stinechykee:
Wow I am so impress the way you keep history.you are indeed very smart my friend.I really pity those South East governors and Ohaneze Ndioshi that made worst mistake of their life by proscribing IPOB because if they know what is awaiting for them in days ahead they will wish not to be Igbos

Govt was right in proscribing Ipob. Those boys are criminals and a noble tribe like Igbo shouldn't encourage them. Our governors did well in supporting the FG.
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by valoky22(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2021
[quoteYou're a mental case. author=Nigerialabalaba post=106890909]Adonbilivit o. Btw, I no say e no even mata. My Igbo brodas say dem no get kings. One hia for nairaland say hin king for Agulu na d butt of jokes and derision even among d people wey suppose be hin subjects o [/quote]
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by valoky22(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2021
[quoteYou're simply lower than a donkey. author=PentiumPro post=106891096]

This is nothing new, iboes have been doing this since for ever

You think you are doing Buhari that will leave govt and retire to his rural Daura in less than 2 years but the aftermath of destructions and displacement in Iboland will be much longer [/quote]
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by numericalguy(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2021
stinechykee:
Your Nigeria is not a lawless country,did I hear you said this trash?? Same your Nigeria you said is not a lawless country that allows Sheikh Gumi that is well known Bandits leader who goes inside the bush freely and even threatened the existence of this Zoo country but your so called lawful government pretend like they did not see all that.What about Pantami who is ISWAP and ISIS member but he is comfortable in your lawful government,what about those so called repentant Boko Haram terrorists or Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits your so called lawful government keep on forgiving and also absorbing them in Nigeria military and Custom services.Stop disgracing yourself if you don't know what to say

Stop disgracing your family on a faceless forum.

Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal and a terrorist and will be treated as such. . You can go and hang yourself if you don't like my statements.

1 Like

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nigerialabalaba: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=valoky22 post=106897700][/quote] Na ur papa wey no train you, his most useless son, na hin mental.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Asked To Stop INEC From Listing APC, Tinubu Over "Forgery" / Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory / Governor Darius Ishaku Visits Buhari - Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.