Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (17676 Views)

Imo LP Members Protest At INEC Office, Demand Release Of CTC Of Guber Poll Docum / Umahi Inaugurates New Leadership Of South East Traditional Rulers / Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by GetMeRight: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2021
Laughing Out Loud! Clowns
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by GetMeRight: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2021
onumadu:
Every wise and sensible voice is speaking the same thing in Igbo land.
There is complete unity among Ndigbo on this one issue: Release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

With the killings of over 200 security officers by ESN based on his order? Stop dreaming and wake up to reality.

Nwodosis:
MNK is a big nut to crack by the government for he's in pursuit of a genuine course! Keeping him in custody, is a problem, releasing him is a problem. He's really giving the government a sleepless night as he refused to be bought over .

Yeah, I could see Buhari and Osinbajo losing their sleep over Kanu in detention. Lol.
May be they were unable to sleep before they got him again and that's why they made sure he was captured but after his second arrest, his case is a forgotten issue. Zakzaky who had more public sympathy than Kanu and whose followers didn't kill that much security agents like Kanu's zombies is still in custody.

BTW: who tried to buy Kanu?
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2021
SlyDev:
They must talk because kanu boys have been threatening their life

Exactly, they are under threats. Two of them were reportedly killed few days ago.

2 Likes

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by GetMeRight: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Exactly, they are under threats. Two of them were reportedly killed few days ago.

Who cares if they kill all of them? Lol
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2021
GetMeRight:

Who cares if they kill all of them? Lol

Not surprised, I know life has no meaning to many in that region.

1 Like

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by GetMeRight: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Yobabad:
. Am not, just stated the obvious

But you are in your house eating and sleeping well everyday, while Kanu is in FG dungeon, right? You're just mouthy
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2021
You must be very sick and dunce.

Is this one a graduate?
Imagine this useless goat splitting rubbish out of his smelling mouth.

You this people low self-esteem and hatred is second to non.
Atleast be reasonable for once how does the discussion related to Mohammed?
Does the topic all about religious topic?
What concern prophet with a nnamdi kanu?is there any correlation at all
How did the useless guy arrived at that ? until you guys stop your hatred and low self esteem against the tribe you have benefited alot from and Muslim or else you will always remain a dot in a circle just like buhari and El rufai have said.
stinechykee:
So you can be mad because he campares your so called Mohammed to great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu but when you and your fellow zombies were insulting great Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB/ESN you were feeling fucky and on top of the Earth right.If you can't take the heat then dont come near fire
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ejjis(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2021
CHOP KNUCKLE�, YOU SABI WETIN DEY ON BOARD....
Nwodosis:
MNK is a big nut to crack by the government for he's in pursuit of a genuine course! Keeping him in custody, is a problem, releasing him is a problem. He's really giving the government a sleepless night as he refused to be bought over.
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by amc: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2021
How many years did Dasuki spend in detention? These people should just be patient. It’s going to be a long battle. And it’s the courts that will decide his fate, not blackmail and pleading.

2 Likes

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Mexicanbreed: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2021
stinechykee:
Guy worry about your barren and parasites North your Fulani Bandits have been going on killing spree instead you people will like to drink Panadol for Igbos headache.Just day before yesterday more than 60 people were hacked dead by your Fulani Herdsmen Bandits and no one saw you in any thread that carries the ugly news butt any thread that carries IPOB/ESN or Igbos you people will land like vultures and pigs � to start talking trash
See how foolish u are,so its now a competition btw ipob and boko haram/bandits on killings, am very sure you are not staying in SE to know how life has been since you ppl create ipob/ESN to hurt buhari by killing ur self's. Its a pity when ever anybody try saying the truth to ur guys that person automatically becomes Fulani or Fulani slaves. Since killings is now a competition, I will be available for counting scores btw the SE ipob/ESN terrorist and bandits/boko haram terrorist.
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by stanluiz(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2021
amc:
How many years did Dasuki spend in detention? These people should just be patient. It’s going to be a long battle. And it’s the courts that will decide his fate, not blackmail and pleading.
Don't mind. Kanu case will take time and years.

They don't understand how the court of law work. Nnamdi kanu will face justice if he is found guilty by the charges levelled against him by the FG.

The earlier SE Political elites called a spade a spade and takle ipob madness with ruthlessness and brutality the better for them.

Brutality is the only language ipob Terrorists understand.

1 Like

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by abeggnow: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
onumadu:
Every wise and sensible voice is speaking the same thing in Igbo land.
There is complete unity among Ndigbo on this one issue: Release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
lol. he will face the law. nothing they can do about it.
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by funkekemi(f): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
ablejesus26:
Fake news.
I still maintain my stand on you , you are a seriel afonja working hard to be seen as igbo , so you like as igbo are having internal issues when you know that his release will water down the tension . Continue
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by funkekemi(f): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yobabad:
Long over due, any way Nnamdi Kanu is to us what prophet Muhammed is to Muslims, if you insult him expect insult in return, respect is reciprocal
I'm a Yoruba girl , I will give you free sex for this
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by funkekemi(f): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
notttty:

Are you this foolish in real life or you are just showing off your stupidity online because I honestly don't understand why a suppose human can be this empty upstairs
are you Muslim? Nnamdi kanu equals prophet Mohammed
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Yobabad: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
You must be crazy for comparing prophet Mohammed importance to Muslims to that of mazi nnamdi kanu.

Why do you always like to create problem with your low self esteem and hatred where isthrr non?

Tell me why you have to bring Muslims and prophet Mohammed to this issue ?

You guys have a serious problem I must confess.
. That is why we need to exit Nigeria so that locals like you can stead in pieces
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
And who is stopping you dot in a circle not to exit?

Useless set of people
Yobabad:
. That is why we need to exit Nigeria so that locals like you can stead in pieces
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by LegendAnselm: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
notttty:

Are you this foolish in real life or you are just showing off your stupidity online because I honestly don't understand why a suppose human can be this empty upstairs
MNK is so much greater than ur mohamed, check very well.
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by LegendAnselm: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
notttty:

all man will agree to die for MNK but how many will agree to die for madmed
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Yobabad: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
And who is stopping you dot in a circle not to exit?

Useless set of people
. People like you that have not protested that igbos should leave the zo.o and go have their own country just like many northerners are doing,
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Infact I feel like hitting you with sledge hammer

Where I live here I have igbos and other tribes as neighbor and they are not foolish and daft like you sadist and low.self esteem we have here.
You never sees anything good in other tribes except your tribe and your people.

Haba and yet your people never stop trooping to Southwest every day

Have never seen people that benefit from you and still hate on you than this you people.
Yobabad:
. People like you that have not protested that igbos should leave the zo.o and go have their own country just like many northerners are doing,
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by adekolaelect(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
They all fear when the untrained children have been killing them Royal father's one by one.This is the result when parent or elders refuse to train their children in good moral and respect.

Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by DefHQ: 1:38am On Oct 21, 2021
That's it.... Governors you're on your own!
Re: South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 1:54am On Oct 21, 2021
mandax:

But Nigeria is a country where the present rulers derive joy from exporting violence from the far north to the east.
The violence in the north was caused by northern political and religious leaders adopting unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Truely said, but still fake news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video) / President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) / FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.