Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Omotola Jalade's Music CD - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omotola Jalade's Music CD (6090 Views)

Help Me With My Music CD Project / Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December / Where Do You Shop For Your Original Music Cd/dvd In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by MP007(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2007
You WANNA disss,  don't start with me, don't start , throwing up is not a disease u retarded bastard, its a reaction to something disgusting and irritating , shut the hell up or get da stepping, how much she paying u to scream ur asx online, omotola my asx, plzzzz
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by hotchick: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2007
You obviously are a retarded one.If she was paying me i sure wont waste my services on your type.Uncout Idiot puking all around a civilised board.People like you low lives take jabs at celebs to make yourself feel better.psssh see whose throwing up?we should be the ones doing that all over you punk? cry
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by finemocha(f): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2007
just because we can all sing in the shower doesnt mean that we should sing out of the shower. that girl sucks and her voice is horrible. It is an insult to people who actually have nice voices. Gosh, let me not even start on Genevieve that one chai. JUST USELESS
Re: Omotola Jalade's Music CD by cruiser: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2007
Me i love omosexy songs oh her voice dey okay, naija lowa, gba!, kilonsele Men i dey feel that song for parties men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Dj Mix Download. Get The Hottest Jamz On Mix Now / Owole Song By Lagbaja / Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.