Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) (17477 Views)

Ex-students Mocks Wicked Teacher Who Is Now An Uber Driver On Twitter / WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets / Checkout Ex Students Of Uyo High School Amazing Reunion Party! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by zicoraads: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
louqas:

That produce a brilliant YOU
Isnt it ironic that these Nigeria schools we run down with our mouths produce graduates that are excelling all over the world...if our universities are that useless how come they produce world class graduates
I am grateful for the foundation laid, but trust me, almost everything I now know, I got from reading and putting in hours after university.

There are good Nigerian universities around, but Uniabuja isn't one of them. The school needs a major surgery.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by Olajah81: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Petersamuel8:
No be small thing for school this morning oh

Which department u dey 4 uniabuja
Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by Petersamuel8(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Olajah81:

Which department u dey 4 uniabuja
Economics 400l
Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by eneh49(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
His shirt was torn during the protest. My coursemate and a very good friend of mine. Jide!
]Why that guy no wear him shirt? [/quote]
Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by ayeesha: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
zicoraads:

The major problem of Uniabuja is leadership. Since professor Nuhu Yaqub, the school has never seen anyone close to the man's performing levels, not even half.

A very very useless university.

You just hit the nail on the head. Good leadership ended with that man's tenure. We got our statements of result long before camp. Such a shame that students have to protest before getting the results now. Oh well......
Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by ayeesha: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
abobote:

2015, Economics

Siyan Peter's student cheesy cheesy
Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by alexvic12: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
I know someone that finished from Uniabuja. He makes this exact statement always!

Haba!

abobote:
My alma mater. Political University, glorified secondary School
Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by abbaashiru(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jayblaze47:
Oboi you na papa oooo
cheesy bros at all o0o. I left secondary school 2003 then I did diploma in Computer Studies ( as it's been called at the time ) then B.sc Computer Science all for Gwags..
Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by Olajah81: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Petersamuel8:

Economics 400l

Good l finished from mathematics department faculty of science... 2018 set.... Living den at back of boys Hostel... BOB-H phase 3.
Nice meeting.
Ur contact to talk better.

Anyway face ur primary assignment at uniabuja
Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by Lampass(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Make them go type print am for Alaba market nah, cause I know they will not get anytime soon. No be juju be tbat
Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by enonche85(m): 5:27am On Oct 21, 2021
Tayosteve:

Why are we writing the same thing? grin

Oga if you wan slide into DM slide, no stress us! grin grin cheesy
Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by Tayosteve(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2021
enonche85:

Oga if you wan slide into DM slide, no stress us! grin grin cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by ocpaschal: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2021
very wicked school that frustrates destinies of youths and graduates.. Go and see how they bungle up people's transcripts, certificates and even class results
Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by Jayblaze47(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Wow you might know someone Ezekiel by name.
abbaashiru:
cheesy bros at all o0o. I left secondary school 2003 then I did diploma in Computer Studies ( as it's been called at the time ) then B.sc Computer Science all for Gwags..
Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by abbaashiru(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Jayblaze47:
Wow you might know someone Ezekiel by name.
From same department
Re: University Of Abuja Ex-Students Protest Over Statement Of Results (Video) by Jayblaze47(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2021
Yes he even did diploma in computer studies and he was the class rep
abbaashiru:
From same department

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shortlisted UTME Candidates to The Gateway Poly Saapade, Ogun State. 2012/2013 / UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session / Sex For Grades FG Laments Sexual Harassment, UNIPORT Unveils Preventive Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.