Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,840 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

3 Reasons Why Mothers Should Not Post Their Newly Born Babies On Social Media - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Reasons Why Mothers Should Not Post Their Newly Born Babies On Social Media (560 Views)

Why Mothers Shouldn’t Give Teething Powder To Babies — Paediatricians / Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2018 On Social Media (Photos / Cough And Catarrh In New Born Babies (0-3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Mothers Should Not Post Their Newly Born Babies On Social Media by McTwinkleToes1(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Most mothers post their newly born babies on different social media platforms, to inform friends about the good thing that has happened.
I am not condemning the fact that mothers shouldn't post their kids on social medias, but for some security reasons, it's not proper for a mum to post her newly born baby on social media.
Below are basic reasons why a mother should not post her newly born baby on social media, and I hope many will get informed and see meaning to this piece of information.

1. Avoid the Risk of Digital Kidnappings.
Let me explain what digital kidnapping is all about. This is referred to a process or the kidnapping done by an unknown person who takes the picture of a newborn baby on social media, and makes a repost of that baby, giving the kid a new name and new identity, and claims to be the owner.

This process is not majorly seen, but happens. So, every mother should keep the safety of her newborn baby safe, but avoiding the social media posting after childbirth.

If you want to give awareness to friends, you can post a written word and that will also serve instead of posting the photo to save the future of your new kid.
Get more information from this source... https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=ccd2723708887acfea715f8211fec127&news_entry_id=s3f1acadc211018en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_1254e16d-73d1-4ece-8341-af97837723aa&from=news

Re: 3 Reasons Why Mothers Should Not Post Their Newly Born Babies On Social Media by Sewasaunt(f): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
I can't believe a grown adult sat to write this then added a link for people to continue reading.

You are better than this, you can do so much better.

Also, it is none of your business what people do with the pictures of their babies. They are sha not hustling blindly on opera news with it.

Then as it if wasn't enough, you downloaded the picture of someone's babies and still added it to your silly post.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things That Can Happen To Your Body If You Stop Having Sex / Help! What With First And Next Thing To Do After Having Stroke / Help! I Think I'm Hypochondriac.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.