Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) (57695 Views)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Lugianostar(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm

Legendary fela kuti of the blessed memory
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
porthouse7:
u are a fool.... Fela is a legend am my mentor... Nobody Bleep with fela

Your English is terrible
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by jchioma: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Waoh! See how simple and "common" the room of a whole FELA looks. Very unconventional.

That's the room of a legend ... a man that had no need to impress anyone.

1 Like

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Elidrisy20: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Life is Soo simple for him, see room na there he just they knack all those mistress
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Burgerlomo: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
That bedroom sef

It's Fela's bedroom so don't expect something flashy, baba 70 wey use brand new Mercedes Benz, a big man car use am go dey carry loads, so the man get the money to furnish his room he is just not the type.

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by fuckpro: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Peerlessme:

Anamdie adiongo

Ami mefo imi DAT anye ke usoro
Amé toyo grin grin
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Joydan95: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Still wondering how he married more than 10 wives in a day. How did they rotate the shift or was it simply acquisition based on them being his dancers
They were his dancers and lived with him in the shrine, rumors started going round that he was keeping them hostage. So he decided to do the needful by wedding all 27 of them.

1 Like

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Joydan95: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Abami Eda!

Fela broke boundaries because of his Govt defying outbursts and musical prowess.

Too bad his Son Femi and Yeni are busy kissing the ass of the same government he fought all his life.

The closest to Fela is maybe Seun Kuti. Forget Femi and Made.

I tell you, Seun is the complete replica of Fela. He understands the struggle, Femi and Yeni were born abroad .

3 Likes

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Revolva(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
porthouse7:
fela never performed @ new African shrine,fela shrine was formally @ ojuelegba and later people street Ikeja... Fela never step in d new African shrine

Yeah I know this but that day his belongings was brought to the Afrikan. Shrine to display at d felabration event so it's d same.spirit ok
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by nextstep(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Baba Fela lived life to the fullest, mehn. grin grin grin
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Lawalmd(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Wasted data to watch one spot video for four minutes chai op you no do well at all.
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by porthouse7(f): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Your English is terrible
so correct d typo error. And and and

1 Like

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Xbs1: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oh
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
donbachi:
Ekong ekpo center.

Yesoo afon na
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by lee818(f): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
porthouse7:
u are a fool.... Fela is a legend and my mentor... Nobody Bleep with fela
thank you my sister! Some of these youths spew nonsense
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Imustnottalk: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
BigBelleControl:
It's on this same bed Baba Fela shagged all those 27 women.
you know that bed senior you show some respect
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Premiumwriter:
Because he didn't build mansion?

Maybe you should read up on Gandhi
life is not all about mansions bro, Jesus didn't have one

But i wil check out for the gandhi stuff sha
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Adesina18111(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Only God knows how many kpekus don suffer on that bed...Fela na real niggargrin grin grin
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Germi9: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Benz4pimp:
Please don’t mind the OP,that’s not even fela’s shrine..that place was built and decorated by femi,fela‘s home was at pepple street at computer village before he died......the now afrikan shrine was opened in 2000 against fela’s death in 1997
Thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Mozegee: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Even your generation and next to come will never attend we never near his vision and achievements.indomie generation.
AlabiKILLER2021:
Fela the overated junky

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Mozegee: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Even your generation and next to come will never attend or near his visions and achievements.indomie generation.
AlabiKILLER2021:
Fela the overated junky

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Rexymania(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fela was reckless and fearless. May God help him
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Rexymania(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
You're very very stupid for saying that. Idiot. You're mad!

AlabiKILLER2021:
Fela the overated junky

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by DollarBuddy: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bia, OP na only bed be Fela's belongings
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by benedo(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Fela's belongings and personal effects are definitely NOT located at the new african shrine(nerc road), but rather at Fela's house at the time of his death, which is now named as Kalakuta republic.

Conduct your research and due dilligence before these half baked posts

1 Like

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Concience55: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2021
If that bed room no smell Igbo then no be Fela own. Shikina
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
As in I dont understand ooh

Was this fela that great??
Same here, i dont understand I respect him tho but I'm NOT a fan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life / 3,000-year-old ‘lost Golden City’ Of Ancient Egypt Discovered (photos) / Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.