Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos (34284 Views)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk / A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by EmagNig(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
There will be a traffic diversion of the 3rd of July 2018 around the Afrika Shrine as the The President of France, Emmanuel Macron will be visiting.

The Afrikan Shrine is located in Alausa, the Lagos Central Business District of Ikeja.

Ahead of Macron’s visit, the Lagos State Government, on Sunday, July 1, 2018, announced that there would be traffic diversion on the day of the visit.

Dr. Taiwo Salaam, Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Transportation, said in a statement that the traffic diversion will be followed by restricted movement from 12 noon to 12 midnight on Tuesday, July 3, 2018, around the Alausa, Afrika Shrine/Agidingbi axis.

The government appealed for the understanding of residents, urging motorists to make use of alternative routes provided.

“While we regret the inconvenience that this might cause the public, especially those who live and work in the area, we appeal that you kindly bear with us during this period and make use of the alternative routes provided,” Salaam said.

Macron will pay a courtesy visit to President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday, July 3, 2018.

The French President will also be hosted at the African Shrine in Lagos state after seeing the President.

He's also expected to be at the official opening of the Alliance Francais building, Ikoyi, while in Lagos state.

https://lailasnews.com/detailed-plan-for-traffic-diversion-for-french-presidents-visit-to-afrika-shrine/

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bloggers everywhere

Modified: FTC back to back to back.....

Nairaland and FP posts now predictable.

4 Likes

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by blakid(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
MODIFIED.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by Abjay97(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
When you both are presidents, and though you are old enough to be his father, he is still more powerful than you

And wiser too..

The pic below is for this country's president

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by BE811APP: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bleep the french for all the atrocities they have committed in Africa. Useless country angry

11 Likes

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by Beface(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
CR77:
See una life
Face your life and stop pointing at another person's life.

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by Daviddson(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Africans always displaying inferiority complex. Why should there be a traffic congestion and lock down and curfew because a French president is visiting? Would they do the same if it was a Ghanaian president? Would France do same for our president if he visited them? Would they even do it for an American president? No; because the developed countries have a culture not to worship their leaders.

Former president Obama visited London several years ago and while he was there, the city of London said his driver broke a traffic rule and would have to pay a fine. When are we going to start copying these good qualities?
Partnerbiz:

Obama's story is a lie.
This is a public forum oga.
1 million dollars for a traffic offence?
Fear God
wirinet:

Lies. No police in the world can arrest a car being used to convey the sitting president of another country, because it will have diplomatic plate number.
Then there is no where in the world traffic violation fine is $1million.
I hope you are not IPOB youth, because you are sounding like one. Do you know the implications if anything should happen to macron while in Nigeria? It is still IPOB youth that will accuse Buhari of incompetence if macron is assassinated or harmed.
MODIFIED: The fine was $10, not $1m. Apologies for the error.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by CR77(f): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Who cares

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by bigtt76(f): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
All because e wan smoke osogbo weed? grin

11 Likes

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by EKITI001: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
cool
Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by ncoolsome(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Legendary fela....even in death,his still visited by presidents...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by themodernman: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
blakid:
To cum and do wat? wen he's not as jobless as one president in one of the shit hole country. i no mention name oo.

To cum and cum in your face...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by CR77(f): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
EKITI001:
cool
Daviddson:
G
Beface:
Ok
Abjay97:
G
See una life
Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by Yankiss(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
It is good to have a young president.

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by larry90500(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
PMB IS THIS THE NEXT THING WE NEED

I GIVE UP ON NIGERIA! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by QuietHammer(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
blakid:
To cum and do wat? wen he's not as jobless as one president in one of the shit hole country. i no mention name oo.
To come and taste naija jollof

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by Ayodele951(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
First president to do so. Nice.

4 Likes

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by oloriLFC(f): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
No public holiday? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by IamAirforce1: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
So they want to close the road because of this small boy

Something they would never do for you in their own country

Inferiority complex

7 Likes

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by sunisonflex29(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
cant he just kuku send one of his minister? buhari is not worth visiting..even if am being asked to visit buhari...I will give him one upper cut since dss will never allow me to even carry comon nail cutter near him.o end our misery.I might be killed or go to jail for that..but the world will remember me as the great liberator of the largest black country.

5 Likes

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by Jenomtwist(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Baba wan smoke d same tin wey Fela smoke.he need dat Fela vision 4 France 2 move forward

8 Likes

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by oloriLFC(f): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
themodernman:

To cum and cum in your face...
han han! you ha a bad perzin
Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by sunisonflex29(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
sunisonflex29:
cant he just kuku send one of his minister? buhari is not worth visiting..even if am being asked to visit buhari...I will give him one upper cut since dss will never allow me to even carry comon nail cutter near him to end our sufferings.i might be killed or go to jail for that..but the world will remember me as the great liberator of the largest black country.
Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by Guruboi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
We await you sire.

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by Araoluwa005(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
CR77:
Who cares
we don't care bro

1 Like

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by Araoluwa005(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=sunisonflex29 post=68999202][/quote]receive sense
Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by datola: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Shrine, to do what?

Why must these low grade African leaders close roads when presidents are visiting

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos by omoadeleye(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
He wan come puff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South / "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) / Why Do Nigerian Embassies Employ Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.