Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nairaland Love - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Love (1258 Views)

DJ Switch On EndSARS Anniversary: My Life Changed On This Day For Worse / UK Warns Citizens To Avoid Crowd Ahead Of EndSARS Anniversary / Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Love by BlackyOne: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Out of a Big bang I got connected with a sweet, amazing Nairalanders, she's tall, intelligent and beautiful...
Her eyes are truly gorgeous to stare at, her voice is a melody to my heart, she has dreams and she's quite ambitious , qualities I find attractive in a woman, while she would certainly have flaws too but I'm hoping our flaws can be worked on.

The only challenge I have is that she's far away in the North...I so much want to ask her on a date and tell her how I feel

We've been chatting and talking for some few months now and last night I told her that I am getting very fond of her, she acknowledge that she knows that already and later she asked if I'm getting emotionally attached to her but I laughed it off and called her a troublemaker as I usually do... But it's true I am getting attached emotionally and she knows that too...

Get Ready for a possible Nairaland wedding wink

(1) (Reply)

My Hausa People, Pls LEAVE The SE - A New Group Is Threatening Everybody! / Juju Exists / 2023: There’ll Be No Credible Election Unless … — Bishop Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.