Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

#EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (36158 Views)

#EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Fasz24: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2021
iwaeda:
Lalasticlala how do I post video of our #EndSARSMemorial
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by MacAnalytic: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2021
iwaeda:
I can't post the video, weeee mooooveeeeee.

Create a channel on youtube with your gmail. Upload the videos on the channel and share the links here.

History will never forget you people who made this country a better place.

May God protect and keep you all safe.

You are special.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Perfecttouchade: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Ok
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by highchief1: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2021
iwaeda:
I can't post the video, weeee mooooveeeeee.
this end Sars memorial thg is not called for.if I be president I go deal with anyone misbehaving today.sars has been disbanded which one is anniversary again.I was a part of the struggle last year but this move so I no see the need

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by rapheal5(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
They want to celebrate one year of burning Lagos Assets, looting SMEs in Lagos and Keeling of Security agents.

Ofo l'omi efo se
egbon aye yin ti ta, u never knw

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Tayosteve(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
They want to celebrate one year of burning Lagos Assets, looting SMEs in Lagos and Keeling of Security agents.

Ofo l'omi efo se

How about the people that died? �

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Latakia(f): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Curious345:
History will bear witNess this day.

I was at the lekki tollgate, in commemoration of the innocent youths killed by an order from BURATAI and buhari in cohort with sanwoolu and BAT.

We will never ever ever forget
May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by bigjosh88: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Still observing... lipsrsealed
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Benmob: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Ofo l'omi efo se
wat of our security agents killing pple that happen almost everyday

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by backbone503(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
But seriously, this country no worth this stress

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Harmlesspill(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Ofo l'omi efo se
God will punish you in multiple folds.
You will not die well,,mark it.

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Latakia(f): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Curious345:
We will never forget...

The sick dullard omoepe satanist gaspee etc, what shall you be remembered for?
May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Tayosteve(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
highchief1:
this end Sars memorial thg is not called for.if I be president I go deal with anyone misbehaving today.sars has been disbanded which one is anniversary again.I was a part of the struggle last year but this move so I no see the need

Shut up there!!!!!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by iwaeda: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Create a channel on youtube with your gmail. Upload the videos on the channel and share the links here.

History will never forget you people who made this country a better place.

May God protect and keep you all safe.

You are special.

Amin Ase Edumare!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Nigerialabalaba: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Ofo l'omi efo se
awon enemy of progress. Why dem no come out of dem AC cars make we see dem. We no go allow dem burn down Lasgidi today o.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by dvkot(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Ofo l'omi efo se
paid bmc can't even spell

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Latakia(f): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
grin

Nigeria den of animals, people killed in a protest no one was arrest or prosecuted for a year. Abba kyari case them don cover am up. All politicians should be killed to restructure this country.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Tayosteve(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Any of your family members?

NO! It was obvious ogbeni, there are cursing you up there for what you said

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Ofo l'omi efo se

They went to remember those that fell while asking for a better country.

They went to remind Nigerians that innocent Nigerians on their knees with Nigerian flags were shot at by the Nigerian army meant to protect them.

They went to remind Nigerians that a day came where we put our tribes, religions, and differences aside and said with one voice, we deserve a better country.

Terrorism involves the use or threat of violence and seeks to create fear, not just within the direct victims but among a wide audience...Britannica

https://www.britannica.com/topic/terrorism

We know the terrorists, even if we don't say it.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by michoim(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonsense...it will still end chaos, if it lingers unnecessarily
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Curious345: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
amen amen and amen
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by iwaeda: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2021
lalasticlala:

Post the YouTube video here if it's on YouTube

Bro that will be later, no time to time out!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Ushman333: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Process and go, blocking road and dumb shit is against others rights.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by WaffenSS(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Curious345:
We will never forget...

The sick dullard omoepe satanist gaspee WaffenSS etc, what shall you be remembered for?

For being better than you, maggot.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by kjhova(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Curious345:
History will bear witNess this day.

I was at the lekki tollgate, in commemoration of the innocent youths killed by an order from BURATAI and buhari in cohort with sanwoolu and BAT.

We will never ever ever forget

The interesting thing is that Tinubu has been out of government since 2007. How you guys make this thing about him is some weird ingenuity!!
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Ofo l'omi efo se

yorubas youth and collecting money to spread falsehood

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by RapistOnBail: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Ofo l'omi efo se
O ya were. binu pupọ fun ohun ti o kọ nibẹ. Eyi ni idi ti emi ko ṣe iranlọwọ fun awọn talaka talaka bii iwọ aṣiwere.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by wizseller: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2021
I hail their courage for coming out

It shows that power resides with the people and not tyrants like Buhari

valentineuwakwe:
FTC

I dedicate all those who are courageous to come out today for this protest and demonstrate there belief that Government should always things right....

To those who lost victims here last year and others affected directly or indirectly, I Stand up with you and ask we make a better nation by asking our leaders to do what is right at al times!

Let's believe in Nigeria, let our leaders make us believe in this country again...
Nigeria will be great!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) / Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) / Woman Snatches Ballot Papers In Nasarawa, Arrested By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.