Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

#EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (36157 Views)

#EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by delpee(f): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2021
May God comfort, strengthen and uplift those who lost loved ones.

May LASG be abundantly blessed to replace all lost assets and to do greater things.

It's a great pity that a successfull protest which thankfully brought awareness to Police brutality being suffered by our youth, ended up badly. Still, we have to acknowledge the good intentions before detractors and destroyers derailed the process. I feel that a suspension of the protest after SARS was proscribed would have been better. Unfortunately, young people then felt that it was a deadbeat idea from the "gbenudake" generation. Of course, that's due to the removal of history from the school system. We had our Aluta days and learnt so much.

May the young be blessed with wisdom, be guided by God and be uplifted to take our Nation to greater heights. Amen

We believe in you. Stay strong, focused and guided spiritually. The future is yours. The best is yet to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by iwaeda: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2021
delpee:

May LASG be abundantly blessed to replace all lost assets and to do greater things.

It's a great pity that a successfull protest which thankfully brought awareness to Police brutality being suffered by our youth, ended up badly. Still, we have to acknowledge the good intentions before detractors and destroyers derailed the process. I feel that a suspension of the protest after SARS was proscribed would have been better. Unfortunately, young people then felt that it was a deadbeat idea from the "gbenudake" generation. Of course, that's due to the removal of history from the school system. We had our Aluta days and learnt so much.

May the young be blessed with wisdom, be guided by God and be uplifted to take our Nation to greater heights. Amen

We believe in you. Stay strong, focused and guided spiritually. The future is yours. The best is yet to come.

Sermon of the day. You are woked
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by SamgoldBaba: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
May the souls of my family members that died on 20-10-2020 rest in peace grin

Ok
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by greatnationmedi(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Lekki Massacre: Lagos Police Arrest Two Youths At Lekki Toll-Gate Over EndSARS Memorial
https://youtu.be/LPkrgnqEric.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Nigerialabalaba: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2021
iwaeda:

Let me not reply you according to your folly and foolishness. From Ijeh down to Kam Salem, go to those parks and see what goes on, even beside Lafiaji post office. The government knows the truth, but handicapped. Those who burnt Oba's palace too nko. You guys are living in denials. God know your number.

Na ur papa wey no train you, his useless son, dey foolish.
Since u dey form say you sabi Lasgidi, make I expose you say u be outsider.

from the underbridge near P&T wey if you dey descend from TMB reach Kam Salem, since Fashola time, dem don clear and beautify am and if you waka from end of Keffi SW Ikoyi reach to underbridge to Kam Salem, d major tin dia na BRT and if you turn left, na park wey for hin back some aboki still dey sell ram dey dia.

U no sabi Lasgidi but dey form. Dose boys wey dey do agbero for d park no go burn down Lasgidi because Lasgidi na dia pot of soup.

Na people like you, awon koniran, and IPOB terrorists burn down Lasgidi and una own don cast aswear2gud.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by ejimatic: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2021
SATANlST:
never again
. Americans remember September 11 till today .My post does not suggest another violence. but a call to sanitize our police system and protect our public property.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by SATANlST: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2021
ejimatic:
. Americans remember September 11 till today .My post does not suggest another violence. but a call to sanitize our police system and protect our public property.
sept 11 is different. if we want to remember dates fulani herds men kill people thats ok
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by ejimatic: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2021
SATANlST:
sept 11 is different. if we want to remember dates fulani herds men kill people thats ok
. Lol my friend you are funny! Yet police brutality still continues in our land
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by iwaeda: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Since u dey form say you sabi Lasgidi, from the underbridge near P&T wey you dey decend from TMB reach Kam Salem, since Fashola time, dem don clear am and if you go from end of Keffi SW Ikoyi reach to underbridge to Kam Salem, d major tin dia na BRT and if you turn left, na park wey for hin back some aboki still dey sell ram. U no sabi Lasgidi but dey form. Dose boys wey dey do agbero for d park no go burn down Lasgidi because na dia pot of soup be dat. Na people like you and IPOB terrorists burn down Lasgidi and una own don cast aswear2gud.

Go there now, if you don't meet them smoking weeds and other atrocities. You don't know that place AT ALL. So only Agberos are living under those areas, where you have prostitutes, ex convicts.
Some of those kowope white bus are on the roads loading as I type. APC parked by the post office. Egbon e jasi! Shine ya eyes grin grin angry
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by tobstarizhia(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2021
Gunshots at EndSars memorial! 5 dead 17 gravely injured!

Checkout the video: 
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty495X_Qqy4

1 Share

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by iwaeda: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2021
iwaeda:

Go there now, if you don't meet them smoking weeds and other atrocities. You don't know that place AT ALL. So only Agberos are living under those areas, where you have prostitutes, ex convicts.
Some of those kowope white bus are on the roads loading as I type. APC parked by the post office. Egbon e jasi! Shine ya eyes grin grin angry
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by rapheal5(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
And may the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin
and ur family too amen
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by haffaze777(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
Haffaze777, your friend wants video as well so everyone can see.

Tens of videos about IpobESN carnage in the east have been posted by Oyigboupdate2 but hardly does his stuffs make front page.

What a pity.

Leave that mumu man make e dey flex muscle here,him power no kuku pass Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by OmoEpe(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2021
WaffenSS:

For being better than you, maggot.

The boy needs serious help. Be gentle on him

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Nigerialabalaba: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2021
iwaeda:

Go there now, if you no meet the smoking weeds and other atrocities. You don't know that place AT ALL. So only Agberos are living under those areas, where you have prostitutes, ex convicts.
u no sabi anything. Prostitutes na Keffi to Dodan barracks be dem territory. D aaba boys na to dey service even d beggars , agbero and conductors and some irresponsible drivers. No be dem burn down Lasgidi I dey tell u. I agree we get craze for Lasgidi but no be to dey burn down Lasgidi like IPOB terrorists did last year as dem follow d order of that dia terrorist leader.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by OmoEpe(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin

Families that lost sons/daughters and hasn't come out 1 year after

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by OmoEpe(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Curious345:
We will never forget...

The sick dullard omoepe satanist gaspee WaffenSS etc, what shall you be remembered for?

What you will be remembered for isn't in doubt your picture is displayed below

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by iwaeda: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
u no sabi anything. Prostitutes na Keffi to Dodan barracks be dem territory. D aaba boys na to dey service even d beggars , agbero and conductors and some irresponsible drivers. No be dem burn down Lasgidi I dey tell u. I agree we get craze for Lasgidi but no be to dey burn down Lasgidi like IPOB terrorists did last year as dem follow d order of that dia terrorist leader.

Oga, we always go there for talks to tell them about evil of social vices. Have you been to where they rear rams and castles. Just go beyond those parked yellow buses in the parks to those concrete bases where people wash and dry clothes. You know the truth, but coloring with your usual distractive tendencies. God know your number.
Olumo said at Oshodi "awon enyan wa loseyi"
If they were IPOB, with all the barracks around Obalende, how many were arrested! Even those who took staff of office of Oba of Lagoon were IPOB grin grin grin angry. It shows how naive our security architectures are!

Accusations of wrong people. You never do Intelligence gathering, anyway you can't be wiser than those paying your bills!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by kayusely70(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2021
delpee:

You've spoken very well.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by kayusely70(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2021
delpee:

You've spoken very well
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by iwaeda: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2021
Police already spraying teargas, this is how it start. Is it Odumosu or IGP that ordered them. People have been peaceful, hope they will not escalate.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Crossroad1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
They want to celebrate one year of burning Lagos Assets, looting SMEs in Lagos and Keeling of Security agents.

Ofo l'omi efo se
keeling kill you there olodo/olofo.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Bamzyriches451: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
We'll never forget

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Latakia(f): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
rapheal5:
and ur family too amen
Werey I thought you clowns are celebrating the dead of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate today. Anyway may the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by haffaze777(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
He has created a new thread about Ibadan and moved same to the fp.

How pathetic.
Let him keep chasing rat while unknown gun ipob exterminate his generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Ezebinaugwu(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin

Amen
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Oduduwa707: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Curious345:
History will bear witNess this day.

I was at the lekki tollgate, in commemoration of the innocent youths killed by an order from BURATAI and buhari in cohort with sanwoolu and BAT.

We will never ever ever forget.

Edited / sanwoolu and BaT were blind sided.

Yes they asked for troops to be deployed, but they never asked that innocent armless youths be shot..

E no go better for dat ur foolish BAT wey you dey try protect!!! angry
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by starkelvo: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Order your cheap data from me today

Glo, MTN, and Airtel 3gb #500 and 7 GB #1000

Call or WhatsApp 08037055188

Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by rapheal5(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
Werey I thought you clowns are celebrating the dead of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate today. Anyway may the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace grin
asiwin na ur family member death we dey celebrate today....
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by Latakia(f): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
rapheal5:
asiwin na ur family member death we dey celebrate today....
Na una dey mourn and celebrate people that u don't even know. grin

May your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace as you celebrate them today grin
Re: #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate by rapheal5(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
Na una dey mourn and celebrate people that u don't even know. grin

May your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace as you celebrate them today grin
....sorry now I understand u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Snatches Ballot Papers In Nasarawa, Arrested By Soldiers / Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator / Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.