Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN (33505 Views)

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators / Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by seunmsg(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Continue defending evil....
It will soon visit your house hold
Just like that BMC Arrow that was slaughtered by security agencies controlled by the govt he insulted others over

If I die today, I am fulfilled. But know what, it won’t be as a result of telling folks like you the truth that there was no massacre at Lekki last year.

10 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by nikz(f): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2021
velocity25:
Who get time to read this rubbish put up by this senseless man without honour?
angry
Mtcheeew I tire oh
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Mexicanbreed: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Lair on the beat again.

No one expects the truth from him anyway
i

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by YaQsGaYa(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2021
It is good to protest for the people that were killed and shot at the endsarz protest last year. But the question is what about the remaining money the organisers looted from the cripto account that was funded by nigerians all over the world? The organisers used under graduates and staged a protest that left some of our youths with sever injuries that cannot be healed for the rest of their lives and no assistance from such organisers. Las las all the so called organisers have 2-3 genuine international passports, all collected back after siezor and jakpa leaving poor victims in Nigeria. If you want to protest do it wisely if it getting messy guys leave that side shap shap. A lady at the lekki toll gate was arrested and gave birrh in kiriri 3 months after the endsarz protest, the endsarz lawyers representing her said they dont know someone like that was in the prison until her family members cried out to Falana before she was released after giving birth in a prison, what an insult. where is the justice from both the organisers and the government. I'm just passing abeg....

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by RodgersAkpafu: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2021
seunmsg:

So, where is the proof of massacre. That there was shooting that night that got some people injured was never in doubt. The massacre part is what is in doubt. A massacre is not a joke. It is the slaughter of so many people. This thing shouldn’t be difficult to defend. About two people died according to the governor but that’s not a massacre.
Why would soldiers shoot it's own citizens?
You are saying now that the shooting and injury is not in doubt
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Bobxin: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by kjhova(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2021
ejimatic:
. What about the woman who described how her son died of Leki shooting yesterday?

That report from CNN is kindda odd. It came with image of the woman in back view only, with only her first name given and then full name of her allegedly killed son withheld. Then with no picture of this son at all! All of these after one year from the incident date?!!

A globally recognized news organization like CNN ought to do better than that, to be candid!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by seunmsg(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Why would soldiers shoot it's own citizens?
You are saying now that the shooting and injury is not in doubt

That there was shooting that night was never in doubt. The massacre lie is what we need to clear, it never happened.

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by RiceProducers: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2021
Of course there was no masacre at Lekki toll gate. Maybe two or three people died and the murderers will go free under the loud voices and stampede of the mob.
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Adjovi: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

Massacre is deliberately and violently kill (a large number of people).

Nigerian educational system has produced bunch of semi educated youths with very low IQ and total lack of rational thinking.

Mr know all here it is below. We learn everyday now, read and learn. First of y'all said no one was killed, but then evidences surfaced of more than 5 people killed at the toll gate and then y'all started coming up with the narrative that it was not a massacre because hundreds or thousands were not killed. I'll stop replying y'all from here. Karma is alive and active and everyone in anyway who might have supported the killings at the toll gate will have their own share as long as they are alive.

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by RodgersAkpafu: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2021
seunmsg:

If I die today, I am fulfilled. But know what, it won’t be as a result of telling folks like you the truth that there was no massacre at Lekki last year.
a
Smh
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by GreyLaw(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Nigeria youths think they are smart when they are just dumb.

going to school does not make someone wise, the ability to use your brain critically is the difference between you and an illiterate.

I would rather follow an illiterate because he is willing to learn rather than a foolish graduate.

cynicism is not sophistication, empathy is literacy.

So Nigerian youths are dumb, right?

It's best to read whatever you write before posting it. You just called the whole of Nigerian youths dumb meanwhile there are millions of young Nigerians who are smart and doing the country proud both home and abroad.

Let me cut to the chase: when next you are so angry at Nigerian youths, please use the word, "some". Yes, better to say, "some Nigerian youths are dumb", instead of saying every one is dumb.
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by michoim(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2021
Very correct talk from Lai Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by rollywise(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2021
This bastard lipsrsealed
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Even one Nigerians has 3 versions the version that argue is not a massacre, the one that said its just few people that was killed as if its justifiable and ones that said nobody was killed

Oh ONE NIGERIA....can't we understand we are people of different understanding, reasoning and culture

Everybody should go their way....and behave and reason the way they are born to
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by UncommonLogic: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2021
Adjovi:

Mr know all here it is below. We learn everyday now, read and learn. First of y'all said no one was killed, but then evidences surfaced of more than 5 people killed at the toll gate and then y'all started coming up with the narrative that it was not a massacre because hundreds or thousands were not killed. I'll stop replying y'all from here. Karma is alive and active and everyone in anyway who might have supported the killings at the toll gate will have their own share as long as they are alive.

I beg show where I said no one was killed first then I'll respond to the rest of your post.
The narrative went from 150 people were killed to 70, to you now saying five when 2 have actually been verified.

BYE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by ejimatic: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2021
kjhova:

That report from CNN is kindda odd. It came with image of the woman in back view only, with only her first name given and then full name of her allegedly killed son withheld. Then with no picture of this son at all! All of these after one year from the incident date?!!

A globally recognized news organization like CNN ought to do better than that, to be candid!
Thank you for the insight given! I believe relatives if victims should speak out with any fear of intimidation

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by millman234(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2021
This dude is not only a chronic liar but also a big thief!

They are so many people living in Lagos who's families are not aware of their whereabout. Lagos is the most unorganized state I've lived in. People live under the bridge, some live in uncompleted buildings, some live in kpoko houses erected on people's land until they are being driven away by the owners. I've not even spoken about the ones who live in the motor parks and sleep inside buses. Some many people that died during the #EndSars protest were people of this category who saw the protest as a way of expressing their anger and finding comfort and hope knowing fully well the had no homes to go back to. Please If you have nothing good to say do not incur Curse on yourself and your family by talking rubbish.

stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Nigeria's Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed has said that the #EndSARS Massacre is False.

Mohammed, in a lengthy statement on Wednesday made available to POLITICS NIGERIA, described the narrative that there was a massacre of protesters by Soldiers at the Lekki toll gate on October 20th, 2020 as 'Fake News'.

Below is a full transcript of the statement;

Good morning gentlemen and welcome to this press conference.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-endsars-massacre-is-false-lai-mohammed-attacks-cnn/
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by FavRicc: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2021
dominique:
Was there shootings? YES

Did multiple die as that deranged DJ mislead us to believe on the aftermath? Hell NO!

One year on, we have still not gotten a comprehensive list of the casualties of this so-called massacre, how is that possible? No government in the world can possibly bury evidence of such massacre within a few hours. Even if they do, a number of witnesses would have spoken up by now. My greatest pain in this whole matter is that useless dj witch is still walking free. That fake video and pictures she posted triggered a lot of avoidable mayhem and destruction, she deserves to be behind bars. May she never have peace of mind wherever she is.
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by kay29000(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Feggie3:
There is a possibility this man might be saying the truth.

Yeah...this is a very detailed write up from him. People should counter him with facts and not emotions. CNN went from saying 38 people were killed to saying only one person died. So many unanswered questions.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by BenIk10: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Lai
And All the followers of Lie

Is this the first time Lai will be lying �

How many more Lies will he lie to make the Line straight?

Conclusively, a lier must always be a Lai Mohammed !
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Christistruth00: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2021

https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2021/04/01/endsars-us-says-no-evidence-of-massacre-of-protesters-at-lekki/

“Nigerian security forces fired shots “into the air” to disperse #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos on Oct. 20, according to the U.S. Department of State.

This assessment is contained in the 2020 Country Reports on Human Rights Practices on Nigeria released by the department on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by kjhova(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
ejimatic:
Thank you for the insight given! I believe relatives if victims should speak out with any fear of intimidation

I agree. Especially considering that the Lagos panel and several other states panels have been approving compensation payments to many victims of police brutality and recommending punishment for the perpetrators. Why will anyone keep quiet and deliberately choose not to use such opportunity to get justice for loved ones lost?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by dhesmond(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Nigeria youths think they are smart when they are just dumb.

going to school does not make someone wise, the ability to use your brain critically is the difference between you and an illiterate.

I would rather follow an illiterate because he is willing to learn rather than a foolish graduate.

cynicism is not sophistication, empathy is literacy.
i don't know you but i will tell it straight to your face to send this to your father.... U dey craze
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by QueenOfLagos(f): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
donttouchme:

That person you quoted is a troll. Please edit the names out of your post
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Reptyle(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
ubaobi:
Why did they deny that soldiers were there in the first place, then go on to admit later on in the face of overwhelming evidence that soldiers were there but they did not shoot, later they admitted to shooting only blank bullets, he that comes to equity must come with clean hands.

True that. The government's handling of the #ENDSARS protest was a PR nightmare. That is one of the dangers of having a multi-pronged public engagement architecture. Every govt communication channel switched into panic mode issuing all sorts of public statements without full clarity on what had happened.

All of the foregoing however does not negate the fact that there simply is no empirical proof that soldiers unleashed a massacre of unarmed protesters at the Lekki toll gate last year. The facts simply don't stack up to me as a rational mind trying to make sense of the events of that day.

The horrible effects of even a dozen soldiers firing AK47s at point-blank range into a crowd of 100s of people like the soldiers are alleged to have done, cannot be missed. From all accounts, there were at least 3 truckloads of soldiers at the venue that night so there were definitely more than a dozen soldiers at the toll gate.

So at the risk of sounding a bit insensitive, where are the bodies? The claim is that the soldiers took them away with them. Did the soldiers also wash away all the blood and gore that would be evident if soldiers actually fired AK47 weapons into a crowd at point-blank range?

I guess there are always going to be questions about what truly transpired on the night of 20-10-20. RIP to the souls of all those that died during the ENDSARS riots...including the policemen and soldiers.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Kalubolt(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=donttouchme post=106899485][/quote]
Lolz, you can do better than this nah. Those are names killed by police brutality that started the protest in the first place
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by 080bjaked(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Even his grandchild knows he's a chronic liar already

The Lagos state inquiry committee into EndSARS have received well over 90bodies but heck no, lai and social media bigots are expecting evidences to be packed in front of their houses.
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Idamond:

shebi Lagos state governor went to visit ghost at the hospital after day or was that scripted..

Exactly my confusion. No official RIP was sent to none. Only the injured were paid some visits. Maybe I don't know what massacre means sha.
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Jumbojax(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
When pesin wan lie Ehn, e talk dey many
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Olawaleslimfit(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
You asked for names, they gave it to you now you're asking for thier families. I'm sure whrn youve that information you'd still ask for thier BVN or NIN. Think my brother,think.
Aufbauh:
It's a well known fact that Lekki massacre is a hoax. A proposition that has no conclusion.

Why is it so difficult to produce the names of the dead while you host their memorial? Lubbish! My brain is not for cartoon.

Modified: for those quoting me upandan with fake names of phantom victims.
I ask again, where are the families of these victims or they're people without lineages like the biblical Melchizedek?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015: Bauchi PDP Chieftain Campaigns For Buhari / Live Pictures From APC Campaign House / Navy Burns Illegal Bunkering Site In Port Harcourt As Black Soot Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.