Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN (33517 Views)

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators / Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by naikeboy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na lie go kill this old man in this incarnation and also kill him in his next incarnation.
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by WaffenSS(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
OmoEpe:

Your village people do you strong thing o

Absolutely.

They ensured I'm not suffering like you poor, destitute, derelict, deprived, diseased bastard.
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
you guys killed almost a thousand shittes and did away with there bodies sharp.sharp.

you guys murdered dozens at afara-ukwu and Aba and and did away with the bodies.

what's 12 corpses that you guys can't whisk them away ?

judgment will always come
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by aminusodiq(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's a well known fact that Lekki massacre is a hoax. A proposition that has no conclusion.

Why is it so difficult to produce the names of the dead while you host their memorial? Lubbish! My brain is not for cartoon.

Modified: for those quoting me upandan with fake names of phantom victims.
I ask again, where are the families of these victims or they're people without lineages like the biblical Melchizedek?
and tell me why the state had to act all suspicious if nobody died... If you are logical enough and not stupidd like you claimed... You should know an event is about to unfold when the cctv was removed and light was turned off... Army was invited and they denied ever being there outright. Later to confirm that they were there, but didnt shoot. Only to come back later to say they shot blanks.

How stupidd and illogical could you be? Mr Ask me where are the bodies again... And i go tell u make thunder fire u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
You lied your way into govt but will not allow others to lie their own lie.
Do you have monopoly of lie? Lai
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Pataricatering(f): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Grace001:
This man don’t care about the way people are being killed in this country.

Some MUMU people still don’t know Nigeria security agencies always go away with dead bodies they killed.

Just like the way Nigeria security agency took away the bodies of people killed in Sunday igboho house.

Did anyone heard about the family of those killed asking for their body?
so how did they forget the ones that the woman CNN interviewed said she saw , the day after ? Her son that she quickly buried according to islamic rites and the others she saw ? The massacre story is so stupidly concocted - you people don't know which story you want to stick to , lol

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
#LieLikeLai challenge.
Truly, Lekki massacre happened in Abuja not Lagos

I still wonder how some people genuinely believe this government?
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Latakia(f): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Curious345:
Just negodu..

These are the people in power.
. And just to remind you, buhari is way way worse than these fellows..

He is their mentor.

The likes of omoepe satanist WaffenSS gaspee Latakia all of whom are of the same ethnic stock with Buhari, will also chorus along the same line..

What a heck
May the souls of your family members that died at Lekki Toll Gate rest in peace as you celebrate them today grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by RoyalTerrorist(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
This man is a pathetic liar. Lai laid said if u see any video from that scene it was Photoshop, including live videos on scene. if you dunt know Nigerian armed forces deal dead bodies, some are bought by teaching hospitals, medical students us them for practicals. "am not a medical student" source: insider
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Fahd11: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lai Mohammed, o ma s'ofo tomotomo ni . Wa fi ojo ale sunkun... Oloshi oloriburuku ashiere oniro.
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by GirlCalifornia(f): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
donttouchme:
Kindly remove the names in your quote sir
It's a post by a troll
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
GirlCalifornia:

Kindly remove the names in your quote sir. It is me Bamidele Damilola Olamide, FatherChristmas
I am the scammer in person.. I scammed nairalanders out of hunger

Why are you you threatening a nairalnder to edit his comment?

Cc donttouchme don't bulge to his threats
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Sammerboi: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Thunder should strike the time when this heartless and a liar was releasing this statement. But God is a patient one, karma go hit you and your master soon. Old fools who are in charge of government. How can the country move forward.
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Johnnygill(m): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Foolish old man u no go die better.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Looking at these morons with their lying mouths, I think and I believe I don't have any case with God on judgment day

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Johel(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's a well known fact that Lekki massacre is a hoax. A proposition that has no conclusion.

Why is it so difficult to produce the names of the dead while you host their memorial? Lubbish! My brain is not for cartoon.

I ask again, where are the families of these victims or they're people without lineages like the biblical Melchizedek?

See...don't let me curse you ok,...Like you don't know how smart and snakey Nigerian government can be,...They took all the dead bodies away to Army hospital and some private and government hospitals,they compensated the families and told no one to say anything or they get arrested...If dem kill your brother carry im body and government give you 10million to keep quiet,won't you be quiet??!!...Reason with your head and not your Anus... Haven't you heard "Government magick"?....See,there was a massacre on that day,I worked at Game stores (Palms mall) Lekki,so I saw all everyday as I was going and coming back from work,I joined in the protest but I didn't spend much time because I stay on the mainland to I try stay safe and save time...You better be wise and stop supporting this evil government whom don't care about the poor and low,the people,the masses,even you....They only care about their monies and sending their families abroad and looting national treasury dry,killing the Economy and imposing hardship the on people...You Be wise.
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by aryzgreat: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Liar and Thief.

Where is d N100m donated to Kwara apc by igbo business man?

Barawo, onye oshi, Ole!
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by WaffenSS(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
The main perpetrator of the Lekki hoax was one DJ Witch, a known Ipobian.

So far, no one has produced any convincing evidence of a massacre.

This must be the first massacre in history where there are no victims.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Commentor: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Adjovi:

My brother was there that night, I was in school of big I would have been there. He got home the next day, all the carnage he saw, he fell sick and could not eat for two days. He said it that night that sanwolu came to the hospital that night and it was true, because the news surfaced few days later that sanwolu visited the wounded at the hospital. You can believe whatsoever you like that's your problem. Karma is alive for everyone that supports the shedding of innocent blood.

This one would just be lying up and down.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Yankee101: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Adjovi: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Commentor:

This one would just be lying up and down.

Believe anything you want that's your problem.
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Prophet777: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kindly open the link below to see a mother whose child was shot to death by soldiers at the Lekki Toll-Gate exactly a year ago:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/19/endsars-%E2%80%98how-my-eldest-son-died-my-arms-last-october-after-lekki-tollgate-shooting%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by maxzzo1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Feggie3:
There is a possibility this man might be saying the truth.
Gullible don't fall ,ask liar Mohammed did Nigeria Army open fire on d crowd?
We all know Yes so, abi na wood den fire?
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by adetem(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Let me ask you this too,,,, where are the dead bodies of covid19 death case Nigeria report daily, no family to crying for their lost? If you can answer this correctly then I will know where you stand.
Aufbauh:

Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Commentor: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Prophet777:
Kindly open the link below to see a mother whose child was shot to death by soldiers at the Lekki Toll-Gate exactly a year ago:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/19/endsars-%E2%80%98how-my-eldest-son-died-my-arms-last-october-after-lekki-tollgate-shooting%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93

Let us even imagine this is true.

Does 1 person make a massacre?
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by davo90tico(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
seunmsg:
Very true. There was no massacre at Lekki last year. It is a lie that was concocted by an asylum seeker and spread by the opposition and emotional Nigerians who have no regards for the truth.

A massacre is a mass killing. It’s not something that should be difficult to proof. One year after, those spreading the massacre hoax are still struggling to provide evidence of those killed that night without success. A panel was set up to investigate and no family came out to claim their child was killed that night. So, what kind of massacre was that? A fake massacre definitely.

Sir there is a lot to think about here? I feel the government has succeeded in diverting the attentions of Nigerians. Let's see the situation of dj switch. She was caught up in the whole fracas showed us videos and pics. And even went into hiding for fear of being killed by DSS. Al of a sudden after she was caught and taken to an unknown location, she came back saying nothing happened there. I see a government ready to silence anyone to aid their agenda. That was why 2 face opted out of the rally last year. See what happened to mr macaroni and others for speaking out. And these are celebrities so imagine normal civilians who dare come out with proof against this government, what do you think will happen cos they know they have no protection if they voice out the claims so why risk their lives of them and their family members still alive all in a bid to do what? This country celebrates and mourns animal deaths more than it's citizens, so don't blame anyone sir. Everyone is looking out for themselves cos if they die no one will even remember them past 2 weeks and their sacrifice is all but a story while others are alive and well. That's why I think no one came forth
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by ThatFairGuy: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
They're LekkiLAIRS.

No massacre at lekki toll
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by mixratio(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bobxin:

Now people are questioning "where are the dead bodies"? What do you 'think' about that?

Thats the million dollar question.
I agree that the number of dead might has been exaggerated. The aim would have been to disperse the gathering and not an all out massacre as is being claimed. That would have been insensitive of the "people in power''.

Just one dead body is actually enough.

The youths have capitalized on that by using lekki protest to demand for justice for every one who has died by police brutality, "stray bullets'' and other forms of unjust deaths all over the country.

you cant blame them though.

When you choose to respond with force to a protest, the chances of casualties increases.
The '' people in power'' did not really have a choice, the protest was gathering too much momentum,they had to take the hard decision of using force.

I am still watching how things unfolds especialy how the citizenry is responding. The luck the ''people in power'' have is that the country is divided on ethnic bias, if not.....

my thoughts really...but I could be wrong
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by velocity25(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
ivolt:

A person who cheers the killers of his brothers and also believes in a fake massacre should not be talking about honor.
who is this inconsequential quoting me, abeg commot from my line you bandit supporter.
Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by Temysteve(m): 1:20am On Oct 21, 2021
Aufbauh:

just keep quiet and go to bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Jerks Up Provisional Wage Increment To ₦‎35,000 / Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) / Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.