Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate (58278 Views)

Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) / Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by dynicks(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2021
grin
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Ksmith9: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2021
I swear

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by tiswell(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2021
Oshey!!!

Area fada on the beat!!!

May the souls of the innocent continue to rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by pyro62(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2021
Senior boy!!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by mecussey(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2021
I no see any crowd
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by potent5(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2021
70 years old MAN.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Christistruth00: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Nobody has named just 2 People that the Army killed at Lekki

Only provide just 2 names and in a whole year nobody could produce anything even when a N1 Million. reward was offered

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by OG1BABY(f): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by 0m0nnakoda: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2021
Penguin2:
Anybody wey dey arrest this one dey waste him time o.

Lol. Sometimes it’s good to be notorious.
He is notorious?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by eldervine: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2021
they are now deviating from the original purpose of the procession, catching cruise on such a serious issue. Naija wahala no dey ever finish
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by treesun: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Area FADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Himself
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Totilopussylick(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
Area Fada don show with em swag.
man refuses to be a grown man cheesy

Always shows up with different swagger smiley
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by hibeetvchannel: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Videos from the #EndSARSMemorial protest in Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-DpZMWuVLA
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by nini007(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2021
HonNL:

The Cable Lifestyle

Charlie Boyyyyyyy. Nice Sneaks and Scooter!

I love this Baba!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by adekS1(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2021
LofiLogic:
The faster we realize that this government doesn't see us as intelligent beings the better. Protest up protest down, this might sound bad but in NIGERIA without violence the government will never change to good. I'm not supporting or inciting people to violence but deep down we all know that Nigeria will remain the way it is until people are ready to die for the fight for good governance
you av said the truth..
Unless we scatter things for them won't take us serious
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by shegun4sur: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2021
Their papa
Oya make dem come arrest area fada
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Adeniyi9462(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2021
Odudubariba

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by quadriolakunle(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2021
We cannot dedicate or consecrate this day than the brave men and women, living and dead, who struggled at the Lekki toll gate, those who have consecrated it far more than our feeble power to add or detract. The world will little note nor long remember what we say or do today, but it can never forget what they did there.

It is for us, the living , rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they have fought here and have thus nobly advanced. It its rather for us to be here devoted to the great task remaining before us, that from these honoured dead we take increased devotion to that cause which they gave the last full measure of devotion; that we here highly resolve that the dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation under God shall have a new birth of freedom, and that the government of the people , by the people, for the people shall not perish from Nigeria.

Inspired by the 1863 Gettysburg Speech.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Harrynight(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2021
Gsauce:
Instagram account with less than 2k followers needed.
EMAIL Adebowhales@Gmail.c0m

800+ followers available, deal or no deal?
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by zedegit: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2021
Adekunle813:
cheesy

This one only came out to catch cruise, if you know you know

When men were men, where was you?
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by LivingTribunal: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2021
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by omenka(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2021
Davaash222:
Area Fada don show with em swag.

Clear road...
When will he show with em swag in alaigbo over Akwuzu Sars?

When will he make the likes of Peter HoeBi clear road over the murder of hundreds of Igbos by his regime?

The West is too darn tolerant and accommodating. You people's plans to instigate another round of destruction in Lagos and environs will be staunchly resisted.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by yrex01(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2021
ElValiente:
70 years old man. Dem tear gas am, he fell, he fainted, he passed out. He passed out. grin cheesy grin cheesy
I can feel your pain from that emoji

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by DoggoneDogg: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2021
BKayy:
This man is a fashionista.
He has that Charisma and boldness that most (if not all) contemporary Nigerian musicians lack.
A natural entertainer.
I pity those that were not opportuned to witness him in his prime.

BTW, he is officially/legally older than Tinubu

grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Ayo081(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2021
BKayy:

He shared visa abi what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by frankson1(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2021
LofiLogic:
The faster we realize that this government doesn't see us as intelligent beings the better. Protest up protest down, this might sound bad but in NIGERIA without violence the government will never change to good. I'm not supporting or inciting people to violence but deep down we all know that Nigeria will remain the way it is until people are ready to die for the fight for good governance

Is this one not as a result of the violence you're calling for?

I hope you will surrender yourself as a sacrifice or who are those you wish to be sacrificed for the government to listen?

Violence will do no good as people like you will still come out screaming "blue murder".

Elections is drawing close, what are the people on the roads doing to change things? Are you telling me that majority of the people on the roads will still vote for another OLD MAN come 2023??

The best way of daring the government is to form a political party and get the young ones or like minds on board and see how to create the environment they want.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by oluwaseyi1759(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2021
You can't believe I googled their age and what you said is true
BKayy:
This man is a fashionista.
He has that Charisma and boldness that most (if not all) contemporary Nigerian musicians lack.
A natural entertainer.

BTW, he is officially/legally older than Tinubu
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by jaxxy(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2021
Great stuff
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by frankson1(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2021
eldervine:
they are now deviating from the [b]original purpose [/b]of the procession, [b]catching cruise [/b]on such a serious issue. Naija wahala no dey ever finish

What do you expect from people who don't know what protest mean?? They said it's a "procession" without understanding the meaning and how to go about it and you tell me they are serious.

Every thing na play play here o.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Ushman333: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2021
Baba wey collect money, dey use una catch trips grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth / Dennis Amachree: Senator’s Aides Conveyed Thugs Who Attacked #EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.