Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate (58291 Views)

Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) / Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Johel(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ayomi90:

U need replace ur liver.

You lost your Brian in the gutters...How can you say Charley Boy needs money,?..someone that's been rich from birth, someone that's fully successful,someone that's been against Nigerian government since day one....abeg go chop,Na hunger wey worry u.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Lolachef(f): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
School me about my village brother
Ayomi90:

No need to ask, we know him. Charly ND Deji Adeyanju, we know their deals in Abuja ND how the duo turned enemies. I'll school u about Charly since when he usually show his dick on TV around 1996-97.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by frankson1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
LofiLogic:

Nigga calm down and reason. I'm shocked you believe who takes the presidential seat is decided by voting. tell me one youth who's running for the presidency in 2023 that is popular enough. Right from the beginning nigeria has always been run by old men and that has become a norm. Come 2023 mark my words godi NIGERIA WILL STILL GET AN OLD PRESIDENT

If you believe that protests will change things, why can't you also believe that this too will change.
You can't just come to a conclusion without first, trying.

If there are no popular youths, I think the reasons the party would be formed should make them popular enough. Better still, start at the states level.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Burgerlomo: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
remsonik:
Hmmm... May God help us

Amen!
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Moorish: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
I passed Charly boy when I was leaving Lekki phase 1 this morning lol, I was shocked! We were in traffic my car was next to his.. he had some other guy In the passenger seat.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Ayomi90: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lolachef:
School me about my village brother
U pay ur tuition first creek sister.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Ayomi90: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Johel:

You lost your Brian in the gutters...How can you say Charley Boy needs money,?..someone that's been rich from birth, someone that's fully successful,someone that's been against Nigerian government since day one....abeg go chop,Na hunger wey worry u.
See how f00lish u are, tell me who doesn't need money, even the richest man on earth does. Na today Charly don dey collect bribe? U ar birds of same feathers that's how u sold ur vote too.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by descarado: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
He will still go through the back door and collect money from those he is protesting against.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Otasikwe(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Since i was born nd almost born anoda human Charly boy na useless old man with no sense
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by placeofallure(f): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
BKayy:
This man is a fashionista.
He has that Charisma and boldness that most (if not all) contemporary Nigerian musicians lack.
A natural entertainer.
I pity those that were not opportuned to witness him in his prime.

BTW, he is officially/legally older than Tinubu

Tinubu = 69 years
Charly Boy = 71 years

Awww! I didn't know him in his prime. Wish I had. When they hype him here and there, I always wonder what the hype is all about.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by WaffenSS(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
BKayy:
He has that Charisma and boldness that most (if not all) contemporary Nigerian musicians lack.
A natural entertainer.

Tinubu = 69 years
Charly Boy = 71 years

Charly "Boy" at 71?

Charly Man then.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by WaffenSS(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
LofiLogic:
The faster we realize that this government doesn't see us as intelligent beings the better. Protest up protest down, this might sound bad but in NIGERIA without violence the government will never change to good. I'm not supporting or inciting people to violence but deep down we all know that Nigeria will remain the way it is until people are ready to die for the fight for good governance

I hope you're typing this at the very front leading the violent charge, and not from the comfort and safety of your room.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by LofiLogic: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
WaffenSS:

I hope you're typing this at the very front leading the violent charge, and not from the comfort and safety of your room.

No I'm in house typing this
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by WaffenSS(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
LofiLogic:

No I'm in house typing this

Ok.

So you're waiting for someone else to lead the charge and start the violent bloodshed, but it's not gonna be you.

Gotcha.

Revolutions are not won in armchairs.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by MuchAdo: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
[s]
sunnyboi:
You left Abuja where your house is and ran to Lagos(no man's land) to protest. Isi ngbaka
[/s]

Piggiiddioottt amaka smiley
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by seyz91(m): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
cheesy go catch your own cruise too
Adekunle813:
cheesy

This one only came out to catch cruise, if you know you know
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by seyz91(m): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
shut up
Ayomi90:
Seems he needs money again, once dey hand him some cash u won't see him in the arena.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by juman(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Respect.
Coordinated protest is good.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by ipswitch: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Area father is in his hood........no fear
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by LofiLogic: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
WaffenSS:

Ok.

So you're waiting for someone else to lead the charge and start the violent bloodshed, but it's not gonna be you.

Gotcha.

Revolutions are not won in armchairs.

I'm not waiting for anybody to do anything my guy, cus one man can never make a difference. I'm waiting for people to be ready just as I am
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by tonyson010(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
BKayy:
A natural entertainer.

Tinubu = 69 years
Charly Boy = 71 years

The magic of nature.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by EmekaA125(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Area Fada.

When the issue of Biafra came, Charley boy said he is not in support of Biafra....that we are rascal, we are this and that.

70 years old man.

Dem tear gas am.

He passed out.......he passed out.

But when their people came, Police with horses and different patrol vehicle were protecting them and they were dancing and abusing Charley boy.

Na im he talk say our mumu don do.

Charley boy na ur mumu na im too much.

U are a mumu man.

U be mumu, you dey call other people mumu.

How many times will I tell you that Nigeria is not for you.

Nigeria is not for Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria is not for Diezani, Nigeria is for Asari Muhahadeen Dokubo, Nigeria is not for Charley boy.

The earlier you realize this, the better it will be for us that Nigeria is not for us.

Every skit maker is cropping this Asari clip to spice up their jokes. Lol
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
sunnyboi:
You left Abuja where your house is and ran to Lagos(no man's land) to protest. Isi ngbaka

He has a house abi houses in Lagos, a bus stop named after him in Lagos also near him house, Charly Boy Bus Stop
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by paskal16: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tinubu the cocaine addict claims to be younger grin
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by dasparrow: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Area Fada on point! God bless the protesters. We move!
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by DAVE5(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
LofiLogic:
The faster we realize that this government doesn't see us as intelligent beings the better. Protest up protest down, this might sound bad but in NIGERIA without violence the government will never change to good. I'm not supporting or inciting people to violence but deep down we all know that Nigeria will remain the way it is until people are ready to die for the fight for good governance

A lot of us know what you said is the simple truth, for Nigeria to become better, a lot of evil people have to go down the line

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by olatuns2017: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
HonNL:

The Cable Lifestyle

Charles pls go to SE and protest killing of your people....

I don't know why Igbos don't like to make their states better

But want to die for foreign land�����
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by odysey: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
LofiLogic:
people have laid down their lives and they continue to do
When there's a protest the police shoot to kill yet people still show up to protest
We need to collectively do something about the terrorists embedded in the government the how is the challenge I mean without a full blown civil war
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Munzy14(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
BKayy:
A natural entertainer.

Tinubu = 69 years
Charly Boy = 71 years
As in eeh...Their is this song of his "akula" or so..

Very funny and energetic.

Tinubu is a case of political deception and age falsification.

Old grandpa claiming 69.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Johel(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ayomi90:

See how f00lish u are, tell me who doesn't need money, even the richest man on earth does. Na today Charly don dey collect bribe? U ar birds of same feathers that's how u sold ur vote too.

You such a joke...Takecare. grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
adekS1:
you av said the truth..
Unless we scatter things for them won't take us serious
Not by scattering the government properties.
Alot needs to be done which is more better than behaving like touts.
The government is us,Get your PVC, don't sell your future for 2k and lots more.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Defects To PDP / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth / Dennis Amachree: Senator’s Aides Conveyed Thugs Who Attacked #EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.