Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate (58611 Views)

Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) / Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
frankson1:

Is this one not as a result of the violence you're calling for?

I hope you will surrender yourself as a sacrifice or who are those you wish to be sacrificed for the government to listen?

Violence will do no good as people like you will still come out screaming "blue murder".

Elections is drawing close, what are the people on the roads doing to change things? Are you telling me that majority of the people on the roads will still vote for another OLD MAN come 2023??

The best way of daring the government is to form a political party and get the young ones or like minds on board and see how to create the environment they want.
Yeah,
You're right in the last statement
The youths are still playing, catching cruise and allow themselves to be used as touts
Alot needs to be done if.....
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
jaxxy:

Nothing will come out of violence. It will only end in destruction.

South Africa wasn’t set free by violence.

Violent uprising have mostly led to another form of government issues by the new sets. Also they where violent only against dictatorship not democracy.

There is nothing useful about violence to repair a system especially and specifically in a democracy. Unless u are officially at war.

Don’t not live under the illusion that only violence will solve a country’s problems that’s why many of I don’t/can’t think of better democratic ways.
Nice Comment
The best way to get things is getting into the inside
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fe190:

Most if not everyone knows this, but we can't just do nothing, so we still have to support or contribute our quota any way we can whether by peaceful protests, donations, retweets, etc. It's just like the popular saying "little drops of water makes an Ocean"
We can do something about it.
Why does the government bribe people during election.
Because they know that the people's help are also needed in securing their victory rigging or no rigging,
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
LofiLogic:

Nigga calm down and reason. I'm shocked you believe who takes the presidential seat is decided by voting. tell me one youth who's running for the presidency in 2023 that is popular enough. Right from the beginning nigeria has always been run by old men and that has become a norm. Come 2023 mark my words godi NIGERIA WILL STILL GET AN OLD PRESIDENT
Only if the youths will learn,only if.....
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
LofiLogic:

I'm not waiting for anybody to do anything my guy, cus one man can never make a difference. I'm waiting for people to be ready just as I am
Bro
I love your courage
But a change can be made only if we join hands as youths to fight(not physically) the old cargoes by getting inside there
Alot needs to be done.
A whole lot needs to be done ONLY IF..

MEANWHILE,AM HOSTING A WHATSAPP CLASS ON VOTER'S EDUCATION AND GOVERNANCE
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW MORE.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by emperorakins(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
LofiLogic:
The faster we realize that this government doesn't see us as intelligent beings the better. Protest up protest down, this might sound bad but in NIGERIA without violence the government will never change to good. I'm not supporting or inciting people to violence but deep down we all know that Nigeria will remain the way it is until people are ready to die for the fight for good governance

This is something I have always known, the politicians will always take advantage of our chicken heart, Nigeria isn't good for the ordinary Nigerians, if Nigeria will change we the young ones will have to take it by force though intelligently because the evil ones had money and power, we only have ourselves, the way things are going in Nigeria, this thing go still touch everybody, we must be ready to die for Nigeria to change, not all of us will travel overseas, not all of us will japa the earlier we understand that the better. To be alive in Nigeria is by luck, let's all be frank, the road we ply are bad and anybody can die on that road, the hospitals are no where to be found, the security in Nigeria is only for the rich, our lives has no meaning, majority of us Nigerians are just existing. The only way to win this war of bad government is we the youth having one mind, but we all know it's hardly possible, we have tribal disagreement, religious disagreement, etc while the people ruling us are the ones with one mind. GOD WILL NOT COME DOWN TO SAVE NIGERIA IF WE LIKE MAKE WE DEY PRAY FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT, IT IS WE NIGERIANS THAT CAN SAVE NIGERIA. NIGERIA YOUTH NEEDS TO KNOW THAT FOR NIGERIA TO BE SAVED BLOOD DEFINITELY WILL BE SHED (PEOPLE WILL DIE, BECAUSE TAKING THE COUNTRY FROM THOSE RUINING IT WONT COME IN A PLATTER OF GOLD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by frankson1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
SteveOnyeMgbu:
Yeah,
You're right in the last statement
The youths are still playing, catching cruise and allow themselves to be used as touts
Alot needs to be done if.....

The reason I've never taken them serious in this #ENDSARS protest. In 2023, lots of them will fight and kill eachother over one old man to become either president or governor, and the following year or year after, hit the roads in the name of protest.

Watch these same musicians share podiums with their 'oppressors' to perform for their pockets. And the year after that, hit the roads for protests.

They say the youths have power, is their power only meant for destruction of properties.... can't their power be used to change the leaders who have directly and indirectly sworn to keep us down?
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
frankson1:

The reason I've never taken them serious in this #ENDSARS protest. In 2023, lots of them will fight and kill eachother over one old man to become either president or governor, and the following year or year after, hit the roads in the name of protest.

Watch these same musicians share podiums with their 'oppressors' to perform for their pockets. And the year after that, hit the roads for protests.

They say the youths have power, is their power only meant for destruction of properties.... can't their power be used to change the leaders who have directly and indirectly sworn to keep us down?
Am telling you
To me is like waste of time
The real protest isn't standing and shouting
But going out there and make a change in the government
Protesting and then parading as thugs later
SOME YOUTHS ......
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by frankson1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
SteveOnyeMgbu:
Am telling you
To me is like waste of time
The real protest isn't standing and shouting
But going out there and make a change in the government
Protesting and then parading as thugs later
SOME YOUTHS ......

Anyway, I'm still waiting for when they will have an umbrella for the youths and those who really want things to change. I'll join by then but I won't join anyone for protest.

Away from that, I hope Atalanta adds 3 more goals against Man. U and if Ole isn't sacked this night, Liverpool should score 7 by weekend.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
frankson1:

Anyway, I'm still waiting for when they will have an umbrella for the youths and those who really want things to change. I'll join by then but I won't join anyone for protest.

Away from that, I hope Atalanta adds 3 more goals against Man. U and if Ole isn't sacked this night, Liverpool should score 7 by weekend.
An organization has already been formed for that
But we're just at the beginning stage

I wish man it's is beaten mercilessly
And Ole sacked
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by frankson1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
SteveOnyeMgbu:

An organization has already been formed for that
But we're just at the beginning stage

I wish man it's is beaten mercilessly
And Ole sacked

Okay, so how do one join? What's the criteria?
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
frankson1:

Okay, so how do one join? What's the criteria?
No criteria
At the moment
Any well meaning citizen can join
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by frankson1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
SteveOnyeMgbu:
No criteria
At the moment
Any well meaning citizen can join

Okay.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by tsdarkside(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
look at this moroon....
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
frankson1:

Okay.
Yeah
Just chat me up on the number on my signature
To join if interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by NGpatriot: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Useless and jobless clowns carrying photographers to pose for social media clout chasing and self-promotion photo.

Clowns..

grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by luluman: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
sunnyboi:
You left Abuja where your house is and ran to Lagos(no man's land) to protest. Isi ngbaka
Is Abuja his land?
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by luluman: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
LofiLogic:
The faster we realize that this government doesn't see us as intelligent beings the better. Protest up protest down, this might sound bad but in NIGERIA without violence the government will never change to good. I'm not supporting or inciting people to violence but deep down we all know that Nigeria will remain the way it is until people are ready to die for the fight for good governance
And why are you still alive?
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by hedonido: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Legendary Charly Boy.... A true Nigerian original. No other celebrity in Nigeria's history is like him and probably none would ever be like him.

Man has been an enfant terrible newsmaker for almost 50 years... Since when NTA and Daily Times etc were the only media outlets..... Up until this Instagram and Twitter era, he is still a newsmaker. Abeg forget. Baba na legend. There will never be another. Let's celebrate him now wey he dey alive. Big name.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by frankson1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
SteveOnyeMgbu:
Yeah
Just chat me up on the number on my signature
To join if interested

Alright, will do.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
frankson1:

Alright, will do.
Yeah
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Munzy14:
As in eeh...Their is this song of his "akula" or so..
Very funny and energetic.
Tinubu is a case of political deception and age falsification.
Old grandpa claiming 69.
Idiot... You still dey alive??
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by LofiLogic: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2021
luluman:
And why are you still alive?

Bcs I have the ability to sustain my life
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Munzy14(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Idiot... You still dey alive??
What do you mean? I don't understand this comment.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2021
Munzy14:

What do you mean? I don't understand this comment.
Mention me at night....i will reply you.... i am busy now.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Munzy14(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Mention me at night....i will reply you.... i am busy now.
Tell that to the useless Idiot who gave birth to a frustrated eveing newspaper...grin

I am not responsible for your lineage short life.

Fool that can't even give life to a bird is asking me if her useless father is still alive..nzuzu.

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Tell that to the useless Idiot who gave birth to a frustrated eveing newspaper...grin

I am not responsible for your lineage short life.

Fool that can't even give life to a bird is asking me if her useless father is still alive..nzuzu.

Useless boy, why are you having diarrhea of the mouth.... have you seen how it felt the day your useless father quoted me and insulted me without saying anything to you or looking for your trouble.... i just feed you the same food you dished... Now run to your bitchy mother and suckle some wrinkled bobbi so your brain go calm.... useless son of a hawk... onye apari.... ewu mmmeeeeee.....
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Munzy14(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Useless boy, why are you having diarrhea of the mouth.... have you seen how it felt the day your useless father quoted me and insulted me without saying anything to you or looking for your trouble.... i just feed you the same food you dished... Now run to your bitchy mother and suckle some wrinkled bobbi so your brain go calm.... useless son of a hawk... onye apari.... ewu mmmeeeeee.....
Lmao I will quote you in the evening in the mud..grin grin

Ashawo eeh...Press the button they will waaaah..lmao

Evening newspapers a sef..

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Lmao I will quote you in the evening in the mud..grin grin

Ashawo eeh...Press the button they will waaaah..lmao

Evening newspapers a sef..

Ashawo don cast... even your mama don retire... find another name..... suya newspaper.... just get ready... i will always come like a thief in the night like this.... enjoy while it lasts... impotent cur.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by Munzy14(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2021
Mood when I press the right button... cool

Life is Good.

Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by luluman: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
LofiLogic:

Bcs I have the ability to sustain my life
Yet you want others to sacrifice theirs? What a selfish reasoning
Re: Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate by LofiLogic: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
luluman:
Yet you want others to sacrifice theirs? What a selfish reasoning

Nigga wtf, u asked me y am I alive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.