Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan (30398 Views)

Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' / Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers / How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by lalasticlala(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2021
As shared by Ayodele Olofintuade:

In Ibadan the police at Iyaganku were preparing to go and shoot protesters. They had their guns out and machetes, they'd started shooting into the air singing songs of war. I snapped a picture, one of them spotted me.

Six armed police men on okada started chased the taxi I was in. They caught up with us at Ibadan Tennis Club and they beat me with thei guns for nearly 30 minutes because I refused to hand my phone over to them.

They dragged the taxi driver out and attempted to drive me off. I fought them they kept beating me. When they finally drove me into their station, they dragged me out of the taxi and beat me some more.

My son was in the taxi with me they told him to leave but he refused, so they started beating him too. They slapped him so hard that for almost six months his ear kept ringing.
My guardians called the police station and forced them to release me after almost four hours. I still can't talk about what happened in the station. And it wasn't their main office either, they would have disappeared me for taking one picture.

It didn't end after they released me either. The Nigerian SS followed me around for months. The only good thing that happened was that they couldn't go and shoot at challenge any longer. The way they killed people at Ojoo the previous day.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1450747491121565701.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by bigdammyj: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2021
Noted
Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by Femmyfestus: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
What a country.
Every system has failed. Even the government is failing . To make it worst, this police has kids and family. If any of your parent works in NPF just pray so the curse and evil coming for you will pass you by. I'm sure your prayer won't get answered if your parent has caused innocent pains in the past.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by UdyOgwoUde(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Nigeria Government using their youths to play Squid Game

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by Ethannathan(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Ok
Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by Lightway: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
How come we have never seen these endsars victims but we saw that protesters killed 27 policemen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by eniboi(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Badd
Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by Lightway: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Ee
Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by yrex01(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
zombie will soon storm here defending der oga

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by Donpuffy(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Police and their wahala everywhere. They're the political dogs.

The oppression is just so unbearable throughout the nation.

And without their uniform, they become so ordinary.

#EndsarsNow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by ezenna191(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Life first, let's not create room for another massacre.

1 Like

Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2021
shocked Fiction ?

1 Like

Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by shegunmessi(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2021
It’s really heartbreaking
Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by seunaj: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2021
The loyalty of a man holding a machine gun bought with Tax payer's money is to his Nation and not to the Executhieves, be it president to the last baga!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by Lilpen3758: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2021
UdyOgwoUde:
Nigeria Government using their youths to play Squid Game
grin grin and no money involved grin

1 Like

Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by Yorubaritua1ist: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2021
Maybe she and her kid were skull miners, that's what most people in ibadam are known for
Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by Anaerobi(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2021
Curse people.

If your Father or grandfather is a Police, you are 98% moving around with curse.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by Perfecttouchade: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2021
Not again
Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by seunaj: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2021
Blame this on Muhammadu Buhari!
Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by fission: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2021
N kan be.....
Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by saferoom: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Ahh
Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by ivolt: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2021
She saw the policemen, read their minds, and determined they wanted to go and shoot people.
But the superhero changed their mind by the magical power of snapping pictures.

She lost credibility by trying to link an extreme police action to the fake Lekki massacre.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by Fasz24: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Femmyfestus:
What a country.
Every system has failed. Even the government is failing
Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by ezenna191(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2021
When will our security operatives apply international best practices?
Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by Xitib: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2021
That why i never believe police is our friends
Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by Mayng01(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Who got the message very well? As in? When did this happened that your son could not get his hearing sense for almost six months, then , even your analogy self. Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan by sapientia(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2021
All the reasons for #ENDSARS are still happening

Even worse now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Nassarawa State / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.