Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) (49022 Views)

EndSARS Memorial: Protester Arrested During Interview At Lekki Toll Gate (Video) / Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by dododawa1: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
He will come out today 100% sure.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Eriokanmi: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
wumi2017:
If your papa na police tell am say he no better for ham
I've never seen any police children in Nigeria succeed. Mention one if you know one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oyo is your case...we have enough problem in the world to deal with ok.

Stay cool in that cell we'll come for you later
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Curious345: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
ba7man:
Abeg, this mumu IPOB should go and protest in Abia instead.

Nice one there Nigerian police.
noted
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by sreamsense: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
This one is marking endsar memorial with IPOB/ESN mentality. Even people that organized this didn't over do it; this one is just stubborn and thinking inversely. You carried your leg from your home go look for trouble and you are now calling the whole world, UN and UK to intervene.

By the time your brain is reformated from police cell, next time they mention endsar memorial next year, you will learn to stay indoor or glue beside your computer/phone to read headlines. What good things has all previous protests acheived that you will kill yourself for more protest? Let's go back to dialogue to resolve issues and stop endangering your life in the name of protest

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Simdyofficial(f): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Okechukwu is a fool.. No world is watching. Afonja protesters.. Kill them all. Buhari should send 50000 police men to Lagos immediately.. This protesters are all ipob. Kill them all tongue I repeat kill afonjas-

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by annyz: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Amongst all the protesters how comes it is ''Okechukwu Peters'' they arrested & thrown into the Task Force Van
Hope you can decode what I meant?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Cheeryfeet: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Newsmic:
"Let The Whole World Watch", EndSARS Protester, Okechukwu Peter Screams As Police Arrest Him in Lagos (Photos, Video)

Okechukwu Peter, one of the EndSARS protesters at the Lekki tollgate has been arrested by the police in Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

His phone was reportedly seized by the police.

"Let the whole world watch what they are doing to us", he screamed as officers took him away.
https://www.facebook.com/482749575105792/posts/4338557332858311/

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDyVIgWHOjU

https://igberetvnews.com/1403494/let-whole-world-watch-endsars-protester-screams-police-arrest-lagos-photos-video/
The people are more powerful than the people in power
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by omooba969(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Allow Yoruba ronu to do their thing, this one no gree hear.
If you ask the efulefu to sit at home tomorrow now he will call you Miscreant
Sowere and Falz with not fight for your release.

Ndigbo biko nu, this is not our fight. Yoruba has today, tomorrow is ours.

You're devoid of reason.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Maxwell4404(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
nairalander2020:
You are own your own

Yes he's in his own, that's what foolish people like you, who still leaves under their parents roof will say, why haven't you leave your parent house? you don't know what it takes to pay bills,
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Latakia:
The word Nigeria is a noun.
The word Nigerian is an adjective.
If you wish Nigeria bad or curse her just know that you are indirectly cursing yourself, so amend your way towards your country grin

I don't need a lecture on semantics and grammatical connotations from anyone beyond the literal proficiency I already confidently possess. That said, I still firmly posit that this geographical entity has long outlived its usefulness in all ramifications and any effort(s) on my part geared towards making more positive impact(s) than I have already attempted, is going to be 'infinitesimally' futile.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by johnpablo541(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
No be Achebe be that?
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Newsmic:
"Let The Whole World Watch", EndSARS Protester, Okechukwu Peter Screams As Police Arrest Him in Lagos (Photos, Video)

Okechukwu Peter, one of the EndSARS protesters at the Lekki tollgate has been arrested by the police in Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

"Let the whole world watch what they are doing to us", he screamed as officers took him away.

See video below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1403494/let-whole-world-watch-endsars-protester-screams-police-arrest-lagos-photos-video/

"Nigerian youths be wise before IPOB miscreants turn this protest into biafra protest...can't you see it is the Igbos who wants this peaceful protest turn bloody while screeming "let the whole world watch". - Village People spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by fred04(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Instead of him to protest in support of Biafra, make him rot in jail
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by nedekid: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
nairalander2020:
You are own your own
Lolz
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by reddingtonblack: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:
Shebi I talk am for the other thread, people no gree understand... Nigeria is a turn table.
The light is green, immediately you jump in it turns red and only you will suffer it’s consequences..

To me this is a case of misplaced priority, he should’ve protested for actualization of Biafra but he doesn’t understand the TIME.

when you people wake up from your delusion that biafra is just a name and people are the real problem.
Even if biafra is actualize will with eliminate corruption rooted in our DNA as nigerians, will people be less greed & selfish, will people as biafrans stop worshipping money.
Like what trait in igbos will a sovereign biafra eradicate, lets stop not forget igbos are only united when they see yoruba or hausa around, alone we all know every igbo man naa Boss just wondering how many captains will be on that ship biafra if it ever sails smiley

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Nobody is supporting the government man. If you value your life you won't go out there to protest

Thank God everyone isn't you. If not, this country wouldn't go anywhere.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Goonerman: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Idiot
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Felixadded(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
[b]You are a big fool. A protester was ransacked into a Blackmaria as if he is a criminal or a terrorist, and all could come out of your skull is tribalism! I am so sure you are a Northernal. Do you see why many always ascribe you you all as cow?
A leopard would never change its skin.
ba7man:
Abeg, this mumu IPOB should go and protest in Abia instead.

Nice one there Nigerian police.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by LofiLogic: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Okechukwu Nigeria can not be fixed

You might not understand it when you're staying in lagos.... Move out of Nigeria and you will understand

To change things it will be painful that's why some people wants to be managing Nigeria instead breaking it up

From today till tomorrow I chose breaking it up

God bless u. People fail to understand this, Nigeria can't b fixed but we have 3 options still
We either
1)Divide
2)Manage
3) Retrogress
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Olatemiseeni24: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Buhari will not escape the wrath of God angry
How he wan take escape am
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by ba7man(m): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Felixadded:
[b]You are a big fool. A protester was ransacked into a Blackmaria as if he is a criminal or a terrorist, and all could come out of your skull is tribalism! I am so sure you are a Northernal. Do you see why many always ascribe you you all as cow?
A leopard would never change its skin.
To hell with you whoever gets picked up.

I view you protesters, bandits, Boko haram and IPOB with the same lens. A mob of senseless people who's end game is destabilization of the country, destruction and death.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Safyqueen: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

How I wish human are GOD. The whole world would have ended since.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Laeroy(f): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Newsmic:

See video below.

I cried watching this, someone should please come to his aid....

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by mandax: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Newsmic:

See video below.

Which world? The leaders of the superpower countries are more interested in supporting the likes of Muhammadu Buhari to lead Nigeria to protect their economic interests on the gas and crude oil deposits in the Niger Delta region of the south of Nigeria.
Liberation of southern regions of Nigeria from the grips of northern region rests squarely on the hands of the people of the south of Nigeria.

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
HenryDion:

Thank God everyone isn't you. If not, this country wouldn't go anywhere.
Ofcourse everyone can't be me nor you. The world doesn't revolve around me nor you

My life doesn't have duplicate and i value it beyond comprehension. Anybody wey die, die for nothing
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by MrBONE2(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
grin

1 Share

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Okechukwu Peter.

Nuff said.

But shouldn't he be protesting ESN, IPOB and UGM?
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
See his mouth like Manna's half-grilled fish

I hope they use their batons and knock some sense into his flat head before they get to the cells.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
grin na even Arsenal fans grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Okechukwu Nigeria can not be fixed

You might not understand it when you're staying in lagos.... Move out of Nigeria and you will understand

To change things it will be painful that's why some people wants to be managing Nigeria instead breaking it up

From today till tomorrow I chose breaking it up
so breaking it up will fix the problem

You must be naive to think so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady / Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard / "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.