Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) (49009 Views)

EndSARS Memorial: Protester Arrested During Interview At Lekki Toll Gate (Video) / Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / 'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Ameduedwin: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Those organizer and the protesters are not serious, how can you allowed Police to arrest one of you and you are there watching,that means no oneness and together ness, among the protesters ,rubbish.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Are you God grin grin

Your brother Okechukwu will rot I'm jail for destabilizing Lagos cheesy
Maxymilliano:
Buhari will not escape the wrath of God angry
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by oluwaahmed: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lock the Efulefu ohia up in the deepest and darkest police cell till he gets brains. Your brothers are being killed in the SE by security forces you did not protest that one. Ewu ohia. F00L

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by haffaze777(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm not watching because I didn't send you any message
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by lovchalice(f): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
I pity you

ba7man:
Abeg, this mumu IPOB should go and protest in Abia instead.

Nice one there Nigerian police.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Ofcourse everyone can't be me nor you. The world doesn't revolve around me nor you

My life doesn't have duplicate and i value it beyond comprehension. Anybody wey die, die for nothing

You love your life so much.... You'll lose it... Your bible said so
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na wa for Nigeria police o

Bola146 see me here tongue tongue tongue
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
HenryDion:

You love your life so much.... You'll lose it... Your bible said so
Not on protest ground

I need no soothsayers to tell me that we all are going to die at the appointed time
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Not on protest ground

I need no soothsayers to tell me that we all are going to die at the appointed time

But those who cherish and love their life, will lose it sooner... Not just protest, you sound like one who runs away from everything.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Sergio101(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
My Igbo brother that doesn't know his left and right.
Shame to you.
Now look at what afonjas are saying about you.
Really pathetic!!!
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by superstar1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

IPOB member on a mission to set Lagos on fire again.

You cannot protest in Anambra against police killings of Ezzu River dead bodies under Pandora Box Him Tu lie Peter Obi; you are dead and dumb to protest against the killings of Igbo people at Oyigbo - you are in Lagos forming Van Daam.

Police should break the head of this IPOB Developer - ndi ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Asiri1991: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm patiently waiting for the day any of the retirees of the Nigerian security agencies will protest their retirement benefits. Then, we'll remind them of their roles in keeping Nigeria down.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Generalwoodz(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Feggie3:
My friend keep shut!! All Nigerians are religious bigots, tribal bigots, ethnic bigots, extreme sexists, egocentric, fierce capitalists and can never support another person once whatever the aforesaid person is and does irks their own belief and lifestyle.
In essence you are not matured mentally to recite such quote anywhere. And as such please desist from it.
All Nigerians You must be a chartered statistician working with the Nigeria population commission! You're doing well sir.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Smooyis(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
This guy should be released ASAP. The police should stop heating up the system or behaving as if we are in the military era. shocked shocked shocked
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by jimtemi1: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
One of the jobless Nigerian
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Kyf1: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oh
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

He can't escape it, even his followers will not escape the wrath of God...

Inshallah
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Flat head protesting in Lagos

Seems this one is not part of IPOB
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

You cannot wail till 2023!

God is on Buhari`s side
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by APCNig: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

He knows himself. He knows that he and his family will not end well.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by APCNig: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

You cannot wail till 2023!

God is on Buhari`s side

Yes, I think so too. I think the gods of Thunder, Iron, River, Obatala and Esu Odara are on his side, if not, they would have struck him dead since. But since he is doing the work of the gods, they are behind him, but and his blood sucking demons will soon be disgraced and humiliated
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
APCNig:

Yes, I think so too. I think the gods of Thunder, Iron, River, Obatala and Esu Odara are on his side, if not, they would have struck him dead since. But since he is doing the work of the gods, they are behind him, but and his blood sucking demons will soon be disgraced and humiliated

Trust me, you can repeat this statement everyday, but you wont repeat till 2023.

You will get tired.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
HenryDion:

But those who cherish and love their life, will lose it sooner... Not just protest, you sound like one who runs away from everything.
is better to lose it sooner at the appointed time than foolishly killing yourself
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
is better to lose it sooner at the appointed time than foolishly killing yourself

Seems you're slow... undecided
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
HenryDion:

Seems you're slow... undecided
Ok
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Okechukwu Nigeria can not be fixed

You might not understand it when you're staying in lagos.... Move out of Nigeria and you will understand

To change things it will be painful that's why some people wants to be managing Nigeria instead breaking it up

From today till tomorrow I chose breaking it up

Okechukwu see what is being said about you

I'm saying this again. Anyone "most especially the less privileged" who have never traveled out of this hellhole or Interacted with other reasonable african nations for once doesn't know what he has been missing his/her whole life.....
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Iliveforever(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
reddingtonblack:

when you people wake up from your delusion that biafra is just a name and people are the real problem.
Even if biafra is actualize will with eliminate corruption rooted in our DNA as nigerians, will people be less greed & selfish, will people as biafrans stop worshipping money.
Like what trait in igbos will a sovereign biafra eradicate, lets stop not forget igbos are only united when they see yoruba or hausa around, alone we all know every igbo man naa Boss just wondering how many captains will be on that ship biafra if it ever sails smiley

I’m sure you’re not educated because you lack sense of punctuation, nevertheless, are you in the position to dictate to us what to expect when Biafra is actualized?
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by reddingtonblack: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:

I’m sure you’re not educated because you lack sense of punctuation, nevertheless, are you in the position to dictate to us what to expect when Biafra is actualized?

mumu it is social media not GST media, in nigeria big grammar is a yardstick for intelligence and the punctuation mark is proof of being graduate. does informal communication ring a bell
Beyond the word "BIAFRA" which is just a name whats new, if its same existing people do we need to hack a time machine to know what to expect
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Iliveforever(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
reddingtonblack:

mumu it is social media not GST media, in nigeria big grammar is a yardstick for intelligence and the punctuation mark is proof of being graduate. does informal communication ring a bell
Beyond the word "BIAFRA" which is just a name whats new, if its same existing people do we need to hack a time machine to know what to expect

OK.
Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by OmoEpe(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Okechukwu Peter, go and protest the innocent blood being shed by your drug induced IPOB miscreants in Biafranistan

Only yesterday 3 traditional rulers were murdered in cold blood by your kinsmens but that isn't enough for you to protest about
You are more concerned about the phantom massacre of relativeless victims none of whom their families have come out to complain about 1 whole year after. Even with the opportunity of the endsars panel the families couldn't go to seek justice for free. Yet those ones are more important to you than scores of people killed and biz destroyed on every Monday sit at home

Chukwudi you no get sense walahi

Re: EndSARS Memorial Protester Screams As Police Arrest Him In Lagos (Video) by Freedom34: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Is it ur 'useless'?
Biko face front!

[s]
MangekyoAlt:
Useless country
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku Abubakar (pics) / Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous / Private Jet Conveying Adebayo Adelabu Crash-Lands In Ibadan, Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.