Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities (31760 Views)

Only Two Of Your ‘50 Witnesses’ Have Showed Up’ INEC Slammed LP / Top 5 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, Their Net Worth And Assets / Igbere TV Awards: Nigerians Have Showed Me Great Love – Peace Mass Boss (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Nemere2020: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
Examining the Triad of Peter Obi's political rascality,and misguided High Risk Igbo Ethnicization(1) The Igbo Youth bile,vile,inanity,political immobility and social vacuity(2) And the apathy,low energy,social sedation and non sophistry, and political suicide of Igbo elders(3).

To the first part of the Triad. Mr Obi has set the Igbo political trajectory 24/32 years back. He has become a twin Blight & Scourge on the Land. His devious Opium served to Christians within sections of Nigeria and to Igbo domiciled in different sections of Nigeria is severely Addictive and non detoxifying!Will come back to this POINT.

To the 2nd part of the Triad. The OhaNaEze Grown elders who kept quiet while the goats labored tethered will live to regret their political miscalculations. As Governor,I knew they were essentially inert. So shallow!

Coming to Enugu at long weekends to catch fun in the guise of “Mkpuke” These Igbo leaders including "Asoebi” Governors quite unlike my ’99 class. They delivered ZILCH. Roads zero! Water zero Health zero! Education zero."Dirty" everywhere! In their States and on their behalf 2 terms for 8 years the Presidency commissioned ZERO! My Governor escaped without A SINGLE press conference or media tête-à-tête in 8 years. Forgive my liberty at including the last 36days! They danced while Igbo Land burnt.

They lacked the ‘liver’ to condemn ‘sit at home’/Home lockdown nor condemn the killings. Their governmental incompetence festered the angst and social burn!

They cowered at Peter Obi message of hate, bile and incitement. They failed. For the 3rd part of the Triad. I pass! I take a rain check! no más!

Now back to that POINT. For that I cry in my heart. As an Igbo it seems clear to me that by own miscalculations, we have shown plural multi ethnic Nigeria our own vulnerability and political maximizations. Move on they may! Without us! Politically that is! #Chimaroke #ebeano

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1650102175241064450?t=LbZasc98n__MTROzkyFryg&s=19

80 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by layzie: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
Some statements don't even deserve any response. Just waka pass

300 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by helinues: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
This thread go need vuvuzela oo.

Cos those people don put soaked red oil cotton wool for ears

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by yarimo(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
CHIMAROKE NNAMANI is the only truthful elder stateman in the east alive

302 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Derrickfoster1: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Shatap for goodness sake

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by yarimo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

grin grin grin grin

88 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by GeneralPula: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
To the first part of the Triad. Mr Obi has set the Igbo political trajectory 24/32 years back. He has become a twin Blight & Scourge on the Land. His devious Opium served to Christians within sections of Nigeria and to Igbo domiciled in different sections of Nigeria is severely Addictive and non detoxifying!

To the 2nd part of the Triad. The OhaNaEze Grown elders who kept quiet while the goats labored tethered will live to regret their political miscalculations. As Governor,I knew they were essentially inert. So shallow!

Igbos will not agree with him now, but surely they’ll be alive to see the reality. They've shown to Nigeria at large that they're naturally intolerant, divisive, bigotry & hate-filled..

151 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Twistaray(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2023

Coming to Enugu at long weekends to catch fun in the guise of “Mkpuke” These Igbo leaders including "Asoebi” Governors quite unlike my ’99 class. They delivered ZILCH. Roads zero! Water zero Health zero! Education zero."Dirty" everywhere! In their States and on their behalf 2 terms for 8 years the Presidency commissioned ZERO! My Governor escaped without A SINGLE press conference or media tête-à-tête in 8 years. Forgive my liberty at including the last 36days! They danced while Igbo Land burnt.

They lacked the ‘liver’ to condemn ‘sit at home’/Home lockdown nor condemn the killings. Their governmental incompetence festered the angst and social burn!

OUCH!!! lipsrsealed

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by ibechris(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
Who made this clown an igbos spokes man.

He is still very shocked how he lost despites his hold on to power.

He thought he can't be defeated because he is the real Ebeano not knowing that the people had to rethink their supports for him.

This man still can't believe that he lost this election.

230 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by mrvitalis(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
Lmfao this election loss pain this one

From your logic Igbos should have not supported obi ...we should have supported Tinubu a known corrupt drug baron ...so that what would happen ?

Everyone knows what obi can bring to an alliance ... without contesting he would never have this respect he has now ....obi won this election hands down n the political class know ....even if obi fails to regain his mandate

Tinubu would perform woefully

Politicians would be begging to form alliance with Obi

Now chimaroke should tell us what he achieved for igboland

218 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Curious345: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
No one takes this mad man serious

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by MXrep: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
We only showed the vulnerability of political looters like you unlike other regions who praise their oppressor to decieve themselves with political offices while poverty destroy their lives

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by EraseTheDot: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Peter Obi: Yes daddy, this election is a religious war..

Oyedepo: I believe that. I believe that, I believe that..

Obi has not only set ibos 34years back politically but has also buried his political career 34ft below Agulu soil.

-erase the dot

157 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by GeneralPula: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
Twistaray:

OUCH!!! lipsrsealed
Deep words bro! He’s telling the truth. It’s something we know..

The Igbos also know he’s telling the truth. Tho they’re hypocrites. They won’t admit..

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by DesChyko: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3yLC23nG9s
We play too much in this country

'Obi has set the Igbo political trajectory 24 years backwards' so they said.

Now let's examine the reality of those whose trajectory has been making progress in leaps and bounds since 1999, shall we?

North West has produced President for 11 years.

South West has produced President for 8 years.

South South has produced President for 5 years.

That's the total of 24 years right? Can anyone please relate this trajectory to how it impacted the information below?

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Interesting...
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by GeneralPula: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
yarimo:
Soludo
Hope
Okorocha

All these people have told the Igbos similar things.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by slivertongue: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
layzie:
Some statements don't even deserve any response. Just waka pass

Same with me

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by sonature1: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
And the lamentations of a criminal loser continue....

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
The Senate loss really pain am

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Isobug: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
This one still de cry..... Evil person

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Isobug: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

Soludo
Hope
Okorocha

All these people have told the Igbos similar things.
Look at the names you mentioned.......Self centered persons. Soludos own not yet visible.
They only rebel against their people because of their pockets or what they stand to get, unfortunately, it's what you people want

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Bardo: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Well spoken, I’m afraid grammatical errors and an inutile use of wording have made parts of your write up incomprehensible.I don’t believe that obi inspired any hatred during his campaign, and if he did, I’d like someone to upload concrete evidence. I imagine that The Igbo political class would fare better in a parallel universe where there was higher connectivity. As of now, Nigerian politics is dictated by tribal and religious affiliation not facts or figures, and that’s the reason why we’ve had buhari and now tinubu. A lack of access to information and a proportionally smaller access to truthful information in major parts of the company has rendered the majority population inherently destructive and easily swayed in the wrong direction.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by PHIPEX(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
This guy is depressed. If he had other source of income outside politics he wouldn't be this bitter. After being in government for 23 years he started seeing himself "the King of the Igbos" He forgot Igbos have and worship no "king".

Igbos don't depend on govt stipends so why cry more than the bereaved? The looting window is closed, go and open a shop

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Maize247(f): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nzogbu Nzogbu politics. Hope they will wail with sense for the next 8 years

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by kponkedenge(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Igbo this, Igbo that.

The funny thing is that Igbo man has not ruled Nigeria for decades, yet the country is in shambles.

The way Igbo get mentioned, one would think that it's the Igbos that have destroyed our country, economy and security.

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by wunmi590(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2023

Ever since this man lost his re-election, he has been crying all over the cyber space as if they collected his bread....

Oh, it's true that they collected his bread 🍞, because he has been feasting with the common man money for a very long Time...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Tflex01: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
This man is an honest man.

Posterity will be kind to him.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Mindlog: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nnamani is unhealthily using Obi to cope with his electoral loss in Enugu state....he should better focus his attention where it is needed "somewhere" in Europe.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by fastseo: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
yarimo:

we obidient did him chege...

he will never forget us again.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by greatiyk4u(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
This man was once mad

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle / Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole / Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate: Pro-buhari Protesters storm Unity Fountain, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.