Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate (36173 Views)

Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by TechNana(f): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Arrangee
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Jostoman: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
sarrki:
The lekki massacre was a ruse!!! Let them provide us with a victim?

It’s one year now

Yet the gullible believes the lies

Let them go protest in the east where UGM is killing innocent people
the questions is who wrote the script they are acting now and who are they trying to deceive? So they wrote this small script now to justify the show of shame they performed at lekki tollgate today grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by PrinceOfLagos: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
TechNana:
Are you at the protest ground ?
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by uchdavinci: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
All this na arranged drama to properly detain those ones arrested for nothing. Go to the command this night you won't see this particular guy there and beside, why wasn't his face shown.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by blamingthedevil: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
techWriter3:
I’m so glad as south east flouted this demonstration with full abdomen

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by busterr(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
He was planted by the police and Nigerians will believe the police because most of them are stupid and gullible
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
ba7man:
The job of the protesters is to create the right atmosphere to enable violence and breakdown of law and order. They should not be tolerated.

Lock them up en-mass, flog them, tear gas them but do not dialogue with them. Sanwo-olu tried to last year and they still destroyed his State and mother's house.

"Peaceful" protesters my butt cheeks. angry Don't pamper them like last year.

your papa dey crase ABI?
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by KazikageSama: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm certain this one will be released. He's one of the Government's touts planted to disrupt the protest but God pass una.

We are wiser now.

#EndSars
#EndPoliceBrutality
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Sammerboi: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Useless and bias BBC never report the Uber driver and other peaceful protesters who were arrested this morning by the zombie police force. But they’re quick to cover a fake hoodlum being arrested with machete. BBC dey work for this evil Buhari government.
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Fashdeejay(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
frankdre:
your papa dey crase ABI?
ignore him, he's a child.
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by ThatFairGuy: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Devilthedestroyer
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Hallabee1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
ba7man:
The job of the protesters is to create the right atmosphere to enable violence and breakdown of law and order. They should not be tolerated.

Lock them up en-mass, flog them, tear gas them but do not dialogue with them. Sanwo-olu tried to last year and they still destroyed his State and mother's house.

Aje...

Something must be wrong with your skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Curious345: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
tamdun:
Them don dey show, this time around, we won't allow anyone to burn/loot any properties
this one na police plant am there
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Alhajiemeritus: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
sarrki:

It’s one year now

Massacre might bẹ an overstatement, but people were definitely shot ati and wounded by gbe security agencies.
Life bullets were shot, the aim was to kill the protesters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by space9880: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
That guy is innocent the police must have planed the guns

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by ba7man(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
frankdre:
your papa dey crase ABI?
Na only for social media people like you dey get mouth.

For real life, you go dey very humble and respectable to avoid slap.
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by dich: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
sarrki:

It’s one year now

You have sold your conscience and sense of reasoning for peanuts!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by IAMBlesssed(f): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
sarrki:

It’s one year now

I thought you confessed you ve repented??
May God have mercy on you..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
sarrki:

It’s one year now

Stupid idiot, do you want to use the corpse for dinner? When terrorists attack happen, do you see western media posting dead bodies up and down? Daft pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mystic216:
I’m so glad as south east ignored this protest with full chest
Gbamsolutely, they guys down their deserves accolades. We never believed in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by rickyrex(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
sarrki:

It’s one year now

you will not understand what this government can do... See this government can commit crimes and hide it under the surface of this Earth. Bros I have heard and witness situation where they kill innocent persons and made away with the body. Bros I've gone to bail my brother who was arrested in a particular town and taken out of the town to be kept in the cell... It was after regorous search that I was able to find him... Despite the fact that police stations are within the town he was arrested if not for my timely intervention my brothy would have been transferred again to a far away police station gbadada.... Maybe today my brother would either be a missing person or not seen forever. Bros leave Nigeria force oh. They also are human who need to clean their mess oh
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by clarocuzioo(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
sarrki:

It’s one year now

Looks like they just recharged your data

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by just2endowed: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Arrangee

i was telling someone that the suspect might have ben sent to do the show,

No rightful thinking hoodlooms will go to police present with cutlass.

If you believe this news, then ur IQ is like a snail IQ

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Bigchristo: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
sarrki:
One armed hoodlum has been arrested at Lekki tollgate as recorded by BBC.
All these are those they sent to hijack the protest like always, God save am say nor be the protesters themselves catch am him for hear word, meanwhile follow this guy case up you won’t hear anything again because na Dem dem arrest am grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by just2endowed: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
space9880:
That guy is innocent the police must have planed the guns

anything is possible in nigeria,

the government is also looking for how to term the protest a criminal gathering

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Oracleforce: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mystic216:
I’m so glad as south east ignored this protest with full chest

As if there is no brutality of police in southYeast
...always look at every issue with the eye of tribalism...

Tueh....i spit on all Igbo Nyamiri....may your days be rough
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by bmaks: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
sarrki:

It’s one year now

So someone will be on instagram live and be playing you No Retreat No Surrender Movie abi And all the gun pellets and bullet wounds also were Nollywood photoshop stunts abi??

Make we dey borrow head Naaaaa! He no touch your family (and God no go allow am touch your family), no mean say na lie my guy!

#EndPoliceBrutality #WeWillNeverForget #NigeriaWillStillBeBetter
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Mexicanbreed: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Why the east ? Why not Sokoto where APC bandits killed 48
Its the east because a sokoto guy has so much to worry abt his own state than destroying lagos, why is no Easternern demonstrating abt the akwuzu SARS massacre but demonstrating abt a fake massacre because it brings an avenue to destroy Yoruba land

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by foreshore(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
sarrki:
One armed hoodlum has been arrested at Lekki tollgate as recorded by BBC.

This one na government sponsored
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by WaffenSS(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
ba7man:

You're speaking my language.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos) / James Ibori Hangs Out With Friends In London After Being Cleared UK Court. PICS / Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.