Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate (36164 Views)

Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by hush15: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
sarrki:
One armed hoodlum has been arrested at Lekki tollgate as recorded by BBC.

Them no even let us see his face... how are we sure no be all drama. Just one hoodlum, when we know that, where there is one, many are lurking around...
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Yusuf02: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Are you seriously looking for a job that pays very ? Irrespective of the work you're doing now
Join our walking
Interview invitation with the HR of *DD SUNLOLA Initiative* to work as a Business/Sales Associate on Friday 22/10/2021 by 9am
Salary: 80,000-95,000
Address: 1st floor Xpress house Jobifele Way Opp NNPC Gas Plant Alausa Ikeja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFSdTd8JkrM
Chat this number 08095910831
Hr TAIWO
07089140275 for calls � only

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Lightorder: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
tamdun:
Them don dey show, this time around, we won't allow anyone to burn/loot any property
people wey get property no talk
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Layksaide(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jerewise332:
Is this one part of the memorial protest?
Did you see the drama in the arrest?
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Lightorder: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Why the east ? Why not Sokoto where APC bandits killed 48
that guy you quoted is senseless. I thought you knew

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by olatuns2017: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Why the east ? Why not Sokoto where APC bandits killed 48

Igbos always defensive and self denial.

Eni bo ni be
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by AfonjaConehead: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Broomstick legs, definitely a coneheaded structure grin grin grin

Disgusting people
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by AfonjaConehead: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
olatuns2017:

Igbos always defensive and self denial.

Eni bo ni be

Solo makinde..e lo wa Ise se.. grin
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by AfonjaConehead: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oracleforce:

As if there is no brutality of police in southYeast
...always look at every issue with the eye of tribalism...

Tueh....i spit on all Igbo Nyamiri....may your days be rough

Whatever a man wishes unto others,he will definitely receive same in a 100 folds by heaven and the spirits
I pity your life o.
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Flairoqy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Noshitboi:
Na arrangee by the police. They want to paint the protesters as hoodlums but God pass them
You've started the blame game until they hijack the protest.
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by nedzuby: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
sarrki:
The lekki massacre was a ruse!!! Let them provide us with a victim?

It’s one year now

Yet the gullible believes the lies

Let them go protest in the east where UGM is killing innocent people

Don't mind them. When you ask them to name one person that died they will start insulting you as if everybody thinks like them
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Mystic216: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oracleforce:

As if there is no brutality of police in southYeast
...always look at every issue with the eye of tribalism...

Tueh....i spit on all Igbo Nyamiri....may your days be rough
Seun mynd44 is this among your the agenda of your platform
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Mystic216: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
Ypu people are the ones encouraging it the most online. Couldn't you people have just kept quiet and fvxk off? Why are you lot so bent on seeing the destruction of South West?

What manner of wickedness is this?
As daft as you are, is Abuja also in south west?
Your hatred towards Igbos made you to forget that the protest didn’t hold only in Lagos. Buh you claimed that Igbos want a destruction of Yoruba land
My comment isn’t even tribal but you are here showing your low IQ
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Christistruth02: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jerewise332:
Is this one part of the memorial protest?

That is what some Foolish People are calling a Peaceful protest
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Christistruth02: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
nedzuby:

Don't mind them. When you ask them to name one person that died they will start insulting you as if everybody thinks like them

They don't just i insult you only but they travel back into History to insult your ancestors too
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Pclemenza: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
I strongly this was well scripted. Planted it on him and told him when to come play the script. NPF is a big disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by irunoko(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
sarrki:

It’s one year now

will you shut up

See your chairman of lies that you are trying to take after.doing what he knows how to do best

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
ba7man:
Na only for social media people like you dey get mouth.

For real life, you go dey very humble and respectable to avoid slap.
oga na Edo state I come from u go too bleed, your body go tell you make thunder kill your mother.ni nor go slap you na your teeth I go blow commot.
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by OGAStacks2021: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
You will be end up in mortuary and nobody will produce you to your family.
sarrki:

It’s one year now

Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by ba7man(m): 4:01am On Oct 21, 2021
frankdre:
oga na Edo state I come from u go too bleed, your body go tell you make thunder kill your mother.ni nor go slap you na your teeth I go blow commot.
Who asked you where you come from??

Truth is it's only when hiding behind your phone, people like you can talk to anybody anyhow.

Cowardly behaviour from online tigers...... I'm used to it.
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by SavageResponse(m): 5:07am On Oct 21, 2021
Ganzoh:

Easy on your response to things that did not happen in your presence

That pic you posted of a person with what looks like a bullet wound does not prove the person was actually shot at the Lekki Toll Gate
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 21, 2021
ba7man:
Who asked you where you come from??

Truth is it's only when hiding behind your phone, people like you can talk to anybody anyhow.

Cowardly behaviour from online tigers...... I'm used to it.
your mother
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by TenQ: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2021
ba7man:
The job of the protesters is to create the right atmosphere to enable violence and breakdown of law and order. They should not be tolerated.

Lock them up en-mass, flog them, tear gas them but do not dialogue with them. Sanwo-olu tried to last year and they still destroyed his State and mother's house.

"Peaceful" protesters my butt cheeks. angry Don't pamper them like last year.

A slave who doesn't know he is a slave is worse than a zombie
Re: Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate by ba7man(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2021
frankdre:
your mother...... is a very wonderful mother.
Thank you very much. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo) / Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.