Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

(photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 (3002 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by donaldeke(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
A man named Michael Haugabook is trending after he married his Goddaughter, Deja, shortly after she turned 18.

Michael, a father with multiple children, was a part of Deja's life right from when she was born and is seen in one photo carrying her when she was a toddler.

Michael also dated Deja's mother, Davina Evans.

https://www.reporterswall.com/photos-61-year-old-man-marries-his-goddaughter-who-recently-turned-18/

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by ebexofficial: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
The man has been chopping her coddedly and now he wants her all to himself.
Bad man

3 Likes

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Blake755: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Abeg una say wahala dey like wat again where was his children when this shit dey happened
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by benuejosh: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pikin marry papa
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Bluntguy: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Just like rearing chicken only for slaughtering.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Prosperous111(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Only pastor Righteousness can explain this grin
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by silvoclaira: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Maxymilliano(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Cradle Robber angry

1 Like

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Mindlog: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Cradle snatcher. High probability he has been touching her inappropriately over the years.

The man and his now mother-in-law were once lovers.......sickening.

6 Likes

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by bukatyne(f): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
In the modern world, babe is 18 and sooooooooo she is an adult undecided

Ideally, the girl parents, godfather and girl herself should all be very ashamed of themselves in the order I mentioned.

1 Like

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Sonnobax15(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
cheesy
Na so...I never see who buy monkey because of dance before na cheesy. Na once uncle promote Goddaughter..
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by crackhaus: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
bukatyne:
In the modern world, babe is 18 and sooooooooo she is an adult undecided

Ideally, the girl parents, godfather and girl herself should all be very ashamed of themselves in the order I mentioned.
gringrin
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by crackhaus: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mindlog:
Cradle snatcher. High probability he has been touching her inappropriately over the years.

The man and ihis now mother-in-law were once lovers.......sickening.
Quiz:

1. List all the countries in the world where he can be arrested and found guilty of a crime.

Your time starts now. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Mindlog: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
crackhaus:

Quiz:

1. List all the countries in the world where he can be arrested and found guilty of a crime.

Your time starts now. grin

Na waste of time! cheesy

From being the godfather, from being the mother's boyfriend and now the goddaughter's husband.....man is wearing many hats.

2 Likes

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by crackhaus: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mindlog:

Na waste of time! cheesy

From being the godfather, from being the mother's boyfriend and now the goddaughter's husband.....man is wearing many hats.

A man of many accomplishments... grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Mindlog: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
crackhaus:

A man of many accomplishments... grin

Multi-dimensional cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
benuejosh:
Pikin marry papa
61 to 18 na grandfather. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by bukatyne(f): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Janosky: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
donaldeke:
A man named Michael Haugabook is trending after he married his Goddaughter, Deja, shortly after she turned 18.

Michael, a father with multiple children, was a part of Deja's life right from when she was born and is seen in one photo carrying her when she was a toddler.

Michael also dated Deja's mother, Davina Evans.

https://www.reporterswall.com/photos-61-year-old-man-marries-his-goddaughter-who-recently-turned-18/

Shuuoooo !!!!!!!

Child abuse dressed up as marriage.
Absolute absurdity.

1 Like

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Vision101(m): 12:32am On Oct 21, 2021
This life and many stories. Chop mama and chop pikin.
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by cococandy(f): 3:33am On Oct 21, 2021
She should watch out for her own kids too.
He’s coming for them cool
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by meobizy(f): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2021
If the law allows it there’s no amount of poverty-riddled epistles which will change my mind.
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Prayfortheworld: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
I don't know how those men do this but...
I can't be this Shameless
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Richy4(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2021

I'm just imagining What she will call him... Babe? Honey? Husby
Honestly, I need to remove my mind from the gutters because I'm imagining so many things right now and it's disturbing my sensibility just looking at those pictures

1 Like

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Mindlog: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Richy4:

I'm just imagining What she will call him... Babe? Honey? Husby
Honestly, I need to remove my mind from the gutters because I'm imagining so many things right now and it's disturbing my sensibility just looking at those pictures

Don't stress yourself, so much is happening.

-Man divorces wife marries mother-in-law.
-Man marries his own mother after impregnating her
-Man marries both mother and daughter.
-Man dumps his wife and marries his 20-year-old daughter.

1 Like

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by mariahAngel(f): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
It always starts with my wife. That is how agbayas slowly penetrate the minds of innocent pretty little girls.

1 Like

Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by greenie77: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
mariahAngel:
It always starts with my wife. That is how agbayas slowly penetrate the minds of innocent pretty little girls.

My cousin said he slapped a neighbour of his who repeatedly called his 2 years old year old daughter, my wife despite severally warning the guy who is in his late 20s to desist from doing so.

That is one of the ways paedophiles groom their victims.
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by mariahAngel(f): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
greenie77:

My cousin said he slapped a neighbour of his who repeatedly called his 2 years old year old daughter, my wife despite severally warning the guy who is in his late 20s to desist from doing so.

He did very good by slapping the paedophilia out of him!

Exactly! You see those adults who address children as my wife/my husband? They're paedophiles in disguise.
I don't even blame the girl in the post. She's been brainwashed.
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
greenie77:

Your cousin dey fear? wink

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by greenie77: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your cousin dey fear? wink

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

More of being vigilant, my wife is no longer innocent and harmless in today's world. cheesy
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
greenie77:
More of being vigilant, my wife is no longer innocent and harmless in today's world. cheesy
Was it ever innocent and harmless? undecided
Re: (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18 by greenie77: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Was it ever innocent and harmless? undecided

Though it never was but I believe presently it has transition more into inappropriate conducts not discounting the reality that even decades ago some of those Uncles got physically sexual with the minors they called my wife but was under reported or hushed by the families involved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Toddler Left The School Premise Without Supervision / Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails / I Don't Have A Good Relationship With My Mum. Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.