Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails (3044 Views)

What’s Bothering You / What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 20, 2022
Guys please, I'm not here to exchange emails with anyone, so stop bothering yourselves with the hope that I may reply them because I won't.

I'm just here to have fun, engage in discussions and just go with the flow.

Try next door, maybe you might get lucky.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by garriAndsugar: 5:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Oga no dey hype yourself abeg.. shift one corner

25 Likes

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by dre11(m): 6:03am On Sep 20, 2022
Samantha123:
Guys please, I'm not here to exchange emails with anyone, so stop bothering yourselves with the hope that I may reply them because I won't.

Who cares

16 Likes

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Ivimmanuel: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Never knew about about this grin enjoy the attention

8 Likes

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by DaddyGoo: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2022
Hahahahaha Naija no dey carry last.

Abeg make fake friends no pursue our newest honorary Nigerian comot here!
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by BeanmanX(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Samantha123:

F*cking attention seeker,,,this might even be a fake account.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Helpout12345: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Samantha123:

You don't have to open a thread on this. Please remove the thread.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why?
Helpout12345:

You don't have to open a thread on this. Please remove the thread.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Helpout12345: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Samantha123:
Why?

I think its normal for men to send you DM as you are a lady and you even put your picture on your profile. It's not worth creating a thread for. Just ignore if you are not interested.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Freelane33(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Samantha123:

Lol freak for attention

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 21, 2022
But the same men need to understand that no means no.. I do ignore, but some don't want to get it and keep on sending those emails over and over again and it's becoming annoying..
Helpout12345:

I think its normal for men to send you DM as you are a lady and you even put your picture on your profile. It's not worth creating a thread for. Just ignore if you are not interested.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by sweetman2022: 6:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
But the same men need to understand that no means no.. I do ignore, but some don't want to get it and keep on sending those emails over and over again and it's becoming annoying..
So you think you are the only one that they are sending this emails? Think again! Yours might be little compare to what some ladies would have experienced. Just ignore and over time they will get over it. My gender can be mumuish when it comes to looking for sex. Except you want to chase clout yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2022
No, I'm an introvert, so chasing clout is not my thing as it's only gonna get me unnecessary attention.
sweetman2022:

So you think you are the only one that they are sending this emails? Think again! Yours might be little compare to what some ladies would have experienced. Just ignore and over time they will get over it. My gender can be mumuish when it comes to looking for sex. Except you want to chase clout yourself.
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by nwaoke247(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:

LOL THE ONE I SENT ISNT CAUSE I WANT AFFAIR BUT CAUSE I SEE A FRIEND IN U

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 22, 2022
I never said anything about you guys wanting to have an affair with me.

As an introvert, I just prefer a small group of friends and last time I checked, nairaland guys didn't believe in just being friends with an opposite sex.

Are you an exception?
nwaoke247:
LOL THE ONE I SENT ISNT CAUSE I WANT AFFAIR BUT CAUSE I SEE A FRIEND IN U

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by nwaoke247(m): 4:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Samantha123:
I never said anything about you guys wanting to have an affair with me.

As an introvert, I just prefer a small group of friends and last time I checked, nairaland guys didn't believe in just being friends with an opposite sex.

Are you an exception?
PROBABLY
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2022
PROBABLY? You're not even sure.. grin grin
nwaoke247:
PROBABLY
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by nwaoke247(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2022
Samantha123:
PROBABLY? You're not even sure.. grin grin
I AM SURE , I JUST WANTED 2 SEE U SMILE

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2022
I'm sure there are a lot of Nigerian girls who'd love to show you their smile.. cheesy cheesy
nwaoke247:
I AM SURE , I JUST WANTED 2 SEE U SMILE

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by nwaoke247(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm sure there are a lot of Nigerian girls who'd love to show you their smile.. cheesy cheesy
YEA THATS TRUE BUT I CHOSE URS
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Why mine
nwaoke247:
YEA THATS TRUE BUT I CHOSE URS
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by nwaoke247(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Samantha123:
Why mine
I JUST CANT FIGURE IT OUT BUT I AM OF THE BELIEVE THAT U ARE SPECIAL
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Okay, if you say so.
nwaoke247:
I JUST CANT FIGURE IT OUT BUT I AM OF THE BELIEVE THAT U ARE SPECIAL
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by nwaoke247(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Samantha123:
Okay, if you say so.
I SAY SO , BUT ARENT U G NIGERIAN ?
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by nwaoke247(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
nwaoke247:
ARENT U A NIGERIAN ?
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
No, I'm not a Nigerian.
nwaoke247:
I SAY SO , BUT ARENT U G NIGERIAN ?
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by nwaoke247(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Samantha123:
No, I'm not a Nigerian.
ALRIGHT BUT I STILL WISH 2B A FRIEND
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Maybe one of these days you will.
nwaoke247:
ALRIGHT BUT I STILL WISH 2B A FRIEND
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by nwaoke247(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Samantha123:
Maybe one of these days you will.
THEN ACCEPT MY MAIL
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Like I said, one day is one day. wink cheesy
nwaoke247:
THEN ACCEPT MY MAIL
Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by etrouble: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Who knows your Mama? Talo mo Iyalaya e?

1 Like

Re: Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails by etrouble: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Samantha123:
No, I'm not a Nigerian.

We don't want foreign beggars, we have enough local ones.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Tempted To Check My Husband's Phone. / My Experience Today With A Youth Corper / Why Do People Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.