Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

#EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) (19314 Views)

Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals / 24 Hours After IGP Directive, Igboho Still Walks Free As Victims Recount Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by AfroKnight: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yet another victim.

The government murdered its own youths that night.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Commentor: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
PaedophileProph:
Anyone paid or unpaid who opened his or her mouth or typed in form of text that nothing happened and that the massacre and shooting of the armless brothers and sisters was a hoax.

May he or she live to beg for death due to the evil that shall befall him/her in this life

Extrajudicial killing shall never depart from his lineage starting from him/her extending to any of his family who rejoices when others are being oppressed .

Shatap.

There was no massacre that night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Zetty177x: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
kovik19:

Their nemesis is already taking place ..see their lives today...is Tinubudillion looking ok? I saw him standing the last time(in a picture of course)...he didn't look ok .Sanu olu that Ambode said he's mental nko? God will judge them

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Commentor: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Zetty177x:

Their nemesis is already taking place ..see their lives today...is Tinubudillion looking ok? I saw him standing the last time(in a picture of course)...he didn't look ok .Sanu olu that Ambode said he's mental nko? God will judge them

The attack you guys brought to Lagos has been multiplied 100 times in AfghanEASTan.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by 2tpick: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Who would come our after they've been silenced by the government of the day whondoednt want to hear the truth? The media is also being careful what they publish as news. Read the below...
Just a few out of many. None of the bodies taken away by the military was released to their family members till date. When they got to the military morgue, they denied them access .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/its-sad-endsars-protest-claimed-my-sons-life-dad/%3famp

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/endsars-panel-orders-independent-dna-test-to-ascertain-missing-childs-biological-mother/amp/

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/19/endsars-%E2%80%98how-my-eldest-son-died-my-arms-last-october-after-lekki-tollgate-shooting%E2%80%99-%E2%80%9

Save your wisdom for the wise. You just wanted your time responding to someone who would rather believe the evidence from a camcorder discovered by agent Fashola than believe a live stream on Instagram.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Commentor: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
ANDREW91:

So how come there was no stampede until dat nite
You see how useless ur brain is?

Sharap dunce.

Anything can cause a stampede.

The day Okwaraji died, several other Nigerians died at the National stadium due to a stampede.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Zetty177x: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
SolomonGrandi:

Smiles I support him and I’m progressing in life hope you’re too

Fyi curse no dey work, neither do blessings na just psychology

Now to this gentleman , he was shot? Make dem begin question am now truth go come out
How you can believe this wholeheartedly BUT refuse to believe something with proof is just laughable

I only can remember what happened to Solomon Grandi in 7days. U ain't normal

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Commentor:

Sharap dunce.

Anything can cause a stampede.

The day Okwaraji died, several other Nigerians died at the National stadium due to a stampede.
So stampede was the forces beyond control sanwo olu was referring to? Or the shooting he mentioned was a mistake? And the cameras that were removed at the toll gate that same day, was to what purpose? U see truth and decided to turn ur back against it.
It is either u are wicked or ur brain is damaged

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Commentor: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
ANDREW91:

So stampede was the forces beyond control sanwo olu was referring to? Or the shooting he mentioned was a mistake? And the cameras that were removed at the toll gate that same day, was to what purpose? U see truth and decided to turn ur back against it.
It is either u are wicked or ur brain is damaged

If cameras were removed, were phones also confiscated?

There's a reason why your lives are the way they are.

Truth and logic are completely absent from your lives.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Commentor:

If cameras were removed, were phones also confiscated?

There's a reason why your lives are the way they are.

Truth and logic are completely absent from your lives.
So u will stand to video when guns are pointed directly at u at dat odd hour?
U see as you sense reach?
What of the shooting sanwo olu mentioned mr logic, dat one too na still logic
U will definitely reap what ur sow. Its not curse, its karma
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by NGpatriot: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Listen to the oponu ipob, your towns and villages are burning in the SE, your brothers, mothers, sisters and fathers are getting slaughtered, but you are in Lagos forming hoodlum...

You actually should be in kirikiri..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Commentor: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
ANDREW91:

So u will stand to video when guns are pointed directly at u at dat odd hour?
U see as you sense reach?
What of the shooting sanwo olu mentioned mr logic, dat one too na still logic
U will definitely reap what ur sow. Its not curse, its karma

The military has said severally that they shot in the air.

I know you want badly for people to have been shot to dead but I'm happy to break the news to you, NO People were shot to death that night.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Commentor:

The military has said severally that they shot in the air.

I know you want badly for people to have been shot to dead but I'm happy to break the news to you, NO People were shot to death that night.
Dont worry e go reach ur turn, its just a matter of time.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by mauchiz: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na waaoo, so after all the whole lies, people were really shot, it shall never be well with Buhari and Apc, God will keep disgracing.

Where is Liar Mohammed?
The lying machine of Apc, he should come and see the people that were shot.

God has finally catch them
Hey!!!!!! ¡!!!!!
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Commentor: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
ANDREW91:

Dont worry e go reach ur turn, its just a matter of time.
May the souls of your loved ones you lost that Night rest in peace.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by ddippset(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
mauchiz:
Na waaoo, so after all the whole lies, people were really shot, it shall never be well with Buhari and Apc, God will keep disgracing.

Where is Liar Mohammed?
The lying machine of Apc, he should come and see the people that were shot.

God has finally catch them
Hey!!!!!! ¡!!!!!
Where are the photos of the people shot na?
Where are the videos of the people shot na?

What are their names and where are their families?

The internet is in full swing today, Twitter, Instagram, smart phones with super cameras everywhere.

Not even small evidence, haba..

Ordinary fuccck wey Tiwa fuckkfuccck we see am for net.

Kpokpogri fuccck Janemena we see am.

Ordinary 1 person eye sars massacre for Loki we never see!

Why are you guys playing politics with this lekki matter?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by OmoAkin85: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Idamond:
if nothing happen on the 20th Oct last year why was tollgate empty the next day with bullets everywhere and who did Lagos state Governor visit the next day?

so Lagos state Governor was lying that something happen or were those guys in the hospital paid to do so?
same thing i told one idiot here and still he was arguing
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Adjovi: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
WaffenSS:
Useless untalented actors.

Your lies will be your downfall.

Getting injured in a stampede is not the same as getting shot.

Did you watch the video? You can see the bullet scar and you are still saying otherwise. I'm not surprised anyways, most Nigerians will do anything for money.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by OmoAkin85: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
ChocolateWine:
angry
the bloody thirsty buhary supporters go still say na lie..death to them and their useless apc party monsters isha Allah
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by mauchiz: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
ddippset:

The internet is in full swing today, Twitter, Instagram, smart phones with super cameras everywhere.

Click the link in the post, you will see the people shot

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by mauchiz: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
ddippset:

The internet is in full swing today, Twitter, Instagram, smart phones with super cameras

Click the link watch the video
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by mauchiz: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=ddippset post=106914034]Where are the photos of the people shot na?

Why are you guys playing politics with this lekki matter?[/quote

https://punchng.com/video-endsars-memorial-survivors-of-lekki-shootings-recount-ordeal/
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
This are heros of toll gate menace !!!!
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by nikz(f): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Where are those cursed Tinubu urchins saying nobody was shot

Bastards

They won't comment here
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Amanda4life: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
When will this blood sucking stop
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by okwusdaddy: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
One thing about the truth is that it always comes out one day.And when it deos it makes the liar to look like a very big fool
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Lovelive: 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
palsenator:
I don't feel sad that our government did everything to deny the lekki massacre, I am appalled by the ordinary citizens that joined the lying government to spit on the graves of the heroes.

Some of these people are regular citizens like you and I but they decided to be heartless, senseless and inhumane.

May the souls of the fallen heroes never be forgotten.. Rest in peace comrades..
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by fitinwell: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Buhari is a Bad Boy
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2021
ChocolateWine:
angry
Simplyfacts I'd have told you why they haven't come out to reveal their ordeals but if you can deny what happened that day even with this picture above then you won't believe anything. You should change your moniker too. You can try mannabbqgrills2
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) by osazsky(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2021
Idamond:
if nothing happen on the 20th Oct last year why was tollgate empty the next day with bullets everywhere and who did Lagos state Governor visit the next day?

so Lagos state Governor was lying that something happen or were those guys in the hospital paid to do so?
when u went to lekki gate was there human blood spilled all over the lekki to gate or military went there to wash all the blood overnight..if there was even shooting the military shot to the air..and maybe one pillet met somebody on the arm them go say na bullets .some of us dont even know the difference btw live bullets and pillets self which will cause only slight injury..my question is where are the 200 bodies...200 parents cant be hiding since last year just cuz the military ask them not to speak..we are suppose to have passed all this stage..my brother anything way celebrity..musician nollywood actress but hand is not real and only for the media..dont believe the cars and wears u see them put on in social media na fake live and they are all borrowed if u take am serious u fit commit suicide like one 27 year old way say him get 30b for acc ..bros rest.sorry to say u dont know the meaning of masacre some of us dont know the right words to use at times and its painfull.i even saw one south africa video and one stupid celebrity wrote lekki under the pic..if there is a way govt can sentence people who enjoy spreading old fake videos just to prove a point..most pics of victims in hospital where not shooting some of them injured themselves out of anxiety...like the one I witnessed in ekenwan the idiot fall from motor way they do stunt..I can snap that guy in any hos and write lekki under it..I pray he survives it waw not nice o..africans can nerver think ones they hear something they dont reason...just like nigeria police cant differentiate btw murder and suicide.. to them any body hanging on a rope na suicide..I saw one suicide pics here and I argued it was murder ..from the dieing position and the mouth...I knew that guy was dead before he was hanged...I have access to morgue ague with yourself..bye..this is the easiest way to get with murder in africa..kill someone first then go and tie the person in a rope .all of us go begin they curse the victim while the murderer go they drink beer for one hotel.idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Energy Crisis: Electricity National Grid Collapses Again / Lawal-Dare: Candidate Sacked By Court Wins Fresh PDP Guber Primary In Zamfara / President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.