Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Closed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Closed (951 Views)

Since Government Can't Help Us,let's Invest In Ourselves / Football Is Now A Business. Let's Invest Together.win IS GUARANTEED) / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Ekwoval: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Closed
Re: Closed by Ekwoval: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Last money received from coinlet
Re: Closed by Nackzy: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Baba naa scam

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Ekwoval: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nackzy:
Baba naa scam
It's people like you that Hardly progress. I just gave a breakdown of everything in including the site, instead of you to come up with a constructive argument with facts and prove, u just came to someone's thread to unleash your ignorance. Now move along
Re: Closed by Nackzy: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ekwoval:

It's people like you that Hardly progress. I just gave a breakdown of everything in including the site, instead of you to come up with a constructive argument with facts and prove, u just came to someone's thread to unleash your ignorance. Now move along
Convince me bro rather than attack, and we do the business
Re: Closed by SavageResponse(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2021
Nackzy:

This is what you should have said first instead of calling him a scam without any evidence
Re: Closed by Cr0nus1: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2021
Nackzy:

his a pure scammer.. U don't need him to convince you cause you are right by calling him a scammer...

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Cr0nus1: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2021
SavageResponse:

This is what you should have said first instead of calling him a scam without any evidence
his a scammer bro...
Re: Closed by Cr0nus1: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Ekwoval:

grin stefaniz the scammer...

1 Like

Ekwoval:
I will make this brief and simple as possible. Coinlet is a US website where you can borrow btc as a lender and you will be credited with btc instantly. The catch is you must have about 20% of the total amount of btc you want to borrow in your account and they will only borrow you 80% of the total amount you request for. For example, you want to borrow $100 worth of btc, you must have $20 btc in your coinlet account and they will only give you $80. This is the reason why I want to create a WhatsApp group of just 10 people to contribute N5,500 each so we can deposit $100 as 20% requirements and borrow $500 and then we share N27,500 each. I can't do it alone cos I don't have the complete cash to raise the 20% and secondly I also want to give people the opportunity to earn some fast cash with little investment.
The website is www.coinlet.io and you can't access it with your Nigeria IP except with VPN and you will need to verify with US phone number and id. I have a fully verified account that I have used to borrow in the past and I know how to create more verified account daily, so its a continuous job for us. If interested, just chat me up on WhatsApp @09159170452.

N.B
If you are not interested, just read and pass. No troll or negative Vibe here. It's not compulsory for everyone. I just need positive minded people that I can reply on so we can keep pulling this job weekly.
Scammer

1 Like

Ekwoval:
I will make this brief and simple as possible. Coinlet is a US website where you can borrow btc as a lender and you will be credited with btc instantly. The catch is you must have about 20% of the total amount of btc you want to borrow in your account and they will only borrow you 80% of the total amount you request for. For example, you want to borrow $100 worth of btc, you must have $20 btc in your coinlet account and they will only give you $80. This is the reason why I want to create a WhatsApp group of just 10 people to contribute N5,500 each so we can deposit $100 as 20% requirements and borrow $500 and then we share N27,500 each. I can't do it alone cos I don't have the complete cash to raise the 20% and secondly I also want to give people the opportunity to earn some fast cash with little investment.
The website is www.coinlet.io and you can't access it with your Nigeria IP except with VPN and you will need to verify with US phone number and id. I have a fully verified account that I have used to borrow in the past and I know how to create more verified account daily, so its a continuous job for us. If interested, just chat me up on WhatsApp 09159170452 scammer

N.B
If you are not interested, just read and pass. No troll or negative Vibe here. It's not compulsory for everyone. I just need positive minded people that I can reply on so we can keep pulling this job weekly.
Re: Closed by spinojay(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pls everyone should avoid this fraudster i don't have any link with this fraudster
Re: Closed by spinojay(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
He tried to scam me as well.pls avoid hm

1 Like

Re: Closed by Cr0nus1: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
spinojay:
He tried to scam me as well.pls avoid hm
oga go to your profile and edit your signature. And thread u open that you are offering escrow aswell

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Got Any Idea? / Are You Ready For The Offer? / I Want To Deposit 1.5m Naira For A Loan In Any Bank,bankers Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.