Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada (70929 Views)

Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / Obi Cubana & Cubana Chief Priest Reacts As Lady Tattoos Their Names On Her Back / Ali Baba Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Campaign Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by seyz91(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
cheesy
ImpregnaTor:
Abeg no include yourself for the sapa wey dey worry us, we know ourselves sad
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by osazsky(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
ethicallyright:
Any "Nigerian" who has been a fourth republic Governor in Nigeria, even for a month, can buy a Private jet.

Look at Fayose's phone which is captured in the his picture on the bike.

A vip direct helicopter shuttle in Nigeria costs not more than NGN 250,000. His phone can pay twice for that if he didn't just want to use the Bike.

Remember the old man in Squid Game? 001? Remember how he craved his youth when he could play with his friends? He had everything but wanted to experience the days of his early beginning.

The fat boy's perception of life is limited, like that of most Nigerians. Those who should build beautiful mansions close to green vegetations as their homes would rather a tiny concrete ugly rat hole in Lekki which has been devastated by lack of good drainage systems, as well as noise and air pollution from its ghetto surroundings just to feel among.

If you don't understand the point in my preceding paragraph, I am trying to state that the Nigerian problem is that Fat Cubana genuinely believes that an ex-governor should not use the road an average Nigerian uses and anything other than that means that the ex-governor is broke.

That is a very wrong mentality from someone who wishes that Nigeria should be restructured to be like the developed society (where a parliamentarian walks with his legs house to house soliciting for votes).

u are the only one with sense of reasoning here my brother most nlanders dont think outside the box and cant comprehend..same with npf..most suicide na murder my brother..I saw a pics here one day..I knew it was murder not suicide.....one idiot here just like the npf was still agueing I just rest..I know somethings about dieing position...as I have asses to morgue
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by 0m0nnakoda: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
cRobo:
Only Fayose phone will purchase that bike
And so what?
Why is that a sensible observation?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Mikefrik(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
ethicallyright:
Any "Nigerian" who has been a fourth republic Governor in Nigeria, even for a month, can buy a Private jet.

Look at Fayose's phone which is captured in the his picture on the bike.

A vip direct helicopter shuttle in Nigeria costs not more than NGN 250,000. His phone can pay twice for that if he didn't just want to use the Bike.

Remember the old man in Squid Game? 001? Remember how he craved his youth when he could play with his friends? He had everything but wanted to experience the days of his early beginning.

The fat boy's perception of life is limited, like that of most Nigerians. Those who should build beautiful mansions close to green vegetations as their homes would rather a tiny concrete ugly rat hole in Lekki which has been devastated by lack of good drainage systems, as well as noise and air pollution from its ghetto surroundings just to feel among.

If you don't understand the point in my preceding paragraph, I am trying to state that the Nigerian problem is that Fat Cubana genuinely believes that an ex-governor should not use the road an average Nigerian uses and anything other than that means that the ex-governor is broke.

That is a very wrong mentality from someone who wishes that Nigeria should be restructured to be like the developed society (where a parliamentarian walks with his legs house to house soliciting for votes).

You are very correct
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Jorge91: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hugged:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVQNm01ogxn/
Had it been them snatch that Nigga phone e for sweet me die, all these niggaz no deserve mercy.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Judolisco(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lol fayose was doing dis even as a governor. Dis one no get sense

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by shogsman(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mumu,so na inside his house jet will come and meet him abi,e no go still go airport first

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

Look at Fayose's phone which is captured in his picture on the bike.

The phone he is holding is Samsung fold which over 800k.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by 0m0nnakoda: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

EVERYBODY's perception of life is limited including yours so do not elevate yourself to some imaginary exalted status that has no basis in reality

The price of Fayose's phone is totally irrelevant
No where did anyone say any other person should not use the road an average person uses. You are the one with limited understanding

The point is that politicians should use their office to raise the standard or life FOR EVERYBODY.

If that happens then we would have good public transport and there will be no need for okada which is dehumanizing the rest of us.

What is that nonsense about the cost of helicopter? How is that relevant? Will a helicopter land on Allen Avenue in the middle of Traffic

Obviousy Fayose was in traffic that was not moving.

Well there should be a Metro or train link to the airport

Fayose is just a metaphor for all politicians in Nigeria in this case

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
bujebudanu1:

Samsung fold

It's 800k for Samsung fold
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Onelove508: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

Wise one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by 0m0nnakoda: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

How is that relevant?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
While this is true, it may also be wrong. It is just for clout. But that man 4kd up big time, former governor which kind laziness be da wan. You can't book a flight earlier knowing you have such an important shedule. In Terry G's voice 'I hail ooo oga'
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by AmuEbule: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
True talk but just because you saw him in Okada doesn’t mean he is struggling financially.
He may have billions of Naira somewhere and may be laughing at those who think he is poor. That man is a lot smarter than what you all think. cheesy undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by RightToReject(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

It's obvious that you and those who have liked your post lack comprehension. A true discerning person can easily see from the connotation of his submission that he was talking about the leaders in power leading with conscience so that when they leave office and lose the top security immunity, they can feel relatively at ease to take public transport like an Okada in an eventuality, like in the case of Fayose under discussion, without fear of being attacked/gunned down.

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Acidosis(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
This is the Fayose we all know whether as a governor or not. Cubana should shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by stamapro(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Me see normal human being for okada, nothing special, the only abnormal thing be three adults for okada. Fayose climb okada no be human being him be !!! Na spirit abi
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Calitoscassius(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Aganju849:

This is bullshït...Fayose dey fly okada even when he be governor

If you're talking of grassroots/down-to-earth politics he's the king of it, but it's all a scam still
Yep! It is all scam! the man can afford a private jet.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by osazsky(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

wat has the phone got to do with wat cubana said..did u read his tweet or u rushed to comment like the normal illiterate nigerians
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by slowice(m): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Esseite:
If he wanted the traffic cleared for only his vehicle, he would do that in minutes..

If he wanted a chopper to pick him up at his hotel and straight to the Airport, he would do that with a snap..

We should be grateful to have leaders with humility despite powers, because with power and money, you would see poverty is just keeping many humble.

With his legitimate earnings abi stolen money.... Audacious nonsense
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by YourVILAGEpeple(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Esseite:
If he wanted the traffic cleared for only his vehicle, he would do that in minutes..

If he wanted a chopper to pick him up at his hotel and straight to the Airport, he would do that with a snap..

We should be grateful to have leaders with humility despite powers, because with power and money, you would see poverty is just keeping many humble.

tonda fire you... Which one is humility again... Una just useless for this country... Very useless
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

That is a very wrong mentality from someone who wishes that Nigeria should be restructured to be like the developed society (where a parliamentarian walks with his legs house to hou se soliciting for votes).

wow best comment award 2022

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by dododawa1: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Hillsautos: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
I get his point but spotless is no where broke oo oga.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Chris525: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
I thought his post was off point as well. In a bid to nail Fayose and politicians he goofed but trust mumu Nigerians to applaud it. As long as money dey...oji ego lol

ethicallyright:

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Bigchristo: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hugged:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVQNm01ogxn/
Someone should tell Cubana chief priest that Fayose is a cruise master, he can decided to trek that doesn’t make him broke only him pension money fit order helicopter and pay for first class flight, so nor think am
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Jibsy203(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
cRobo:
Only Fayose phone will purchase that bike
Shut up and talk reasonably,even my phone can purchase de bike

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by 0m0nnakoda: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
AmuEbule:
True talk but just because you saw him in Okada doesn’t mean he is struggling financially.
He may have billions of Naira somewhere and may be laughing at those who think he is poor. That man is a lot smarter than what you all think. cheesy undecided
Who said he is poor?

Everything you have said is the manifestation of a poverty mentality

Only those with poverty mentality have a need to prove they are not poor because they are insecure deep down

The story is quite clear to literate people who can read

He was travelling in a car and was held up in traffic and so used the Okada to beat traffic. That is not a problem that is solved by money.

Whether he is broke does not even come into the story
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mivoto:
Hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this year indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the picture

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

Please also beware of my the criminal Anthony okeke using my old video that I didn't mention my name to be scam unsuspecting people.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.

Eww abeg put on clothes jor

8 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by youngvito: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
I have spent the last 45 minutes trying to make sense of Cubana chief priest's comment and nothing reasonable has come to mind.

A. Fayose can probably still afford a private jet
B. Some Nigerians have a phobia for " sapa" , it would never find them due to their extensive network( Fayose is one of those Nigerians)
C. Fayose by default has no problem with associating with the common man, check his antecedents.
D. Fayose is not a trust fund baby, his background was humble , meaning riding on an okada is not completely alien to him.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

"You didn't mention his iwatch too, abi you want to be economical with the truth ni?".- Village People spokesperson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Photos Of Davido's Private Jet As It Lands In Nigeria / Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.