Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

#EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists (45517 Views)

#EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Denies Sanwo-Olu Ordered Crackdown On Protesters / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by LLiKYekoba: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lol. Odumosu sounding like a politician right there. grin
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Festflor: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ok. Thank you but the police still can't be our friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Theunbothered: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
The police did the right thing for once. More of this and there won't be any protests against them anymore.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by emonis88: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
The govt don dey learn Small small.
What some of u didn't know is that d international community was watching with keen interest. Looks like the govt found out n their brain reset.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by TimeTraveller: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lagos should stop apologizing to miscreants. Have the IPOB thugs who burnt our city been apprehended? Fvvvvvk apologies!
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Babalawoniger: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerian police will never change.
Fake apology.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Asiri1991: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm patiently waiting for the day any of the retirees of the Nigerian security agencies will protest their retirement benefits. Then, we'll remind them of their roles in keeping Nigeria down.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Creed86(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerian police and their fuckery
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Kingrefreshed: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
propynich123:
BREAKING: Lagos Police Releases And Apologizes To End Sars Protesters, Passerbys And Journalists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN2j1e2D254

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/lagos-police-boss-odumosu-apologises-frees-arrested-endsars-protesters-journalists/7jbvv23.amp

One fffffoooolll was fighting me! Threatening to deal with me if he sees me at lekki toll gate. Wherever you are we have defeated you.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by RodgersAkpafu: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Lagos should stop apologizing to miscreants. Have the IPOB thugs who burnt our city been apprehended? Fvvvvvk apologies!
This ones brain needs to be cleansed of foolishness

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by hedonido: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
What do they mean by "those are aren't able to identify themselves"?
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by pyro62(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
This one dey give football commentary abi na UFC commentary grin
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
We all hope for a change

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by tnerro1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
This Lagos police just dey do strange things wey other police formations no Dey do. Wetin dem give them chop self. Police apologizing to peaceful protesters, imagine, na only unknown gunmen dem Dey fit apologize to
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Bashir75: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Authoreety:
You and all your moronic men that participated in dehumanizing unarmed citizens have been cursed from the pit of hell...

COWARDS, GO AND TRY IT IN THE SOUTH EAST

Ndi nzuzu

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin TELL ME WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN AFGAN-EASTERN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. A FAILED REGION. [color=#000000][/color]
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Queenbridge(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
May God heal and bless our land.

I make kitchen cabinets and design.

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by realstars: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Good and Bad and the ugly part of it is that they have been brutallized, and turchured.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by itsme01: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
That's sensible
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by karnafiu03(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
peppermint7:
The problem of Nigeria are some Nigerians
You can imagine this pathetic dirty smelling fool
Why are people like this
Suffer no de tire ona
God no sey if I jam this guy for street im go collect

That guy you are abusing get sense pass you....and na d sense he dey use enjoy his life despite the suffering out there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Boss13: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
WibusJaga:

This is sweet music to my ears. But I hope he means it 100%.

Laughs. No he doesn't. Sent his men to beat up protesters. Then visit the scene to apologize. He has achieved his objective. Disrupt the protest and calm down the protesters.

A win for the Police

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by toprealman: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Our journalists should please upgrade. Journalism and making Instagram videos are not same thing. A professional should also stand out anytime.... regardless.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Itisallright: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
cry
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by peppermint7(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
karnafiu03:

That guy you are abusing get sense pass you....and na d sense he dey use enjoy his life despite the suffering out there!
Karma na bastard sha
No tag me again
This tea go reach everyone
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Omodua(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Perfecttouchade:
grin
You claimed to be Chigozirim Buhari. Certainly, you're an impostor and renegade. My only worry is that with your likes in the country, Nigeria can never progress because of dirty compromises and Little spoils from master's table. Very disgusting and shameful that you could be so mean to throw spanner on the patriotic movement of young Nigerians who want a nascent society.
Shame unto you and your sponsors!
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by mandax: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Arresting people in protest; like a tale from a Hobbesian State.

Nigeria’s Police that don’t seem to understand that legitimacy of a government is derived from the governed.
An average Nigerian Police sees government as an almighty institution that can’t be questioned for its actions.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by hollywater: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Useless Police
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Shame on all the zombies that came out to do the devil's work today.

May they be remembered for the evil they perpetrate on the country for crumbs
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by PrinceOfLagos: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
They shouldn't see that as an opportunity to come out tomorrow again in the name of any protest.

Lagos won't allow any destruction of lifes and properties again.

NEVER AGAIN
Shut up , I thought you bragged "Dem no born us well to protest at Lekki toll gate" but you've been shamed

The same police you threatened to unleash on us ended up being the same people apologising for their misdeeds at the protest ground.

Na we get Lagos and Dem no born anybody mama to stop us from protesting at Lekki toll Gate

If Tinubu come to the protest ground with his army to try nonsense, we go make am understand sey he's from Iragbiji in Osun state and can't control the rightful owners of Lagos like me and other Lagosians from occupying Lekki toll gate .

Na we get Lagos not Tinubu
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by karnafiu03(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
peppermint7:

Karma na bastard sha
No tag me again
This tea go reach everyone

No b only karma na kamoru....
No b u buy phone for me, so i can tag u 100×

If i may ask...if APC/Buhari people decided to make you a media aid....are u telling me that u no go collect d job because soup no sweet for ur side no mean say u go dey castigate person wey things sweet for him side.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by peppermint7(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
karnafiu03:

No b only karma na kamoru....
No b u buy phone for me, so i can tag u 100×

If i may ask...if APC/Buhari people decided to make you a media aid....are u telling me that u no go collect d job because soup no sweet for ur side no mean say u go dey castigate person wey things sweet for him side.
Oga I get my ways
And I will never involve my self in these dirty games called politics
That dude should be careful
We bin give tinubu son hot hot last year for Yankee
Life never finish
Buhari go step down someday
And that Nigga man go collect wen im enta de wrong direction

Tag me again and be aired
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by WINDSOW(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Don't believe this legal criminal NPF. They are liars from the marine world!
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by ThatFairGuy: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ipob animal cheesy
DoggoneDogg:
Tinubu will die a painful death soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] / Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP / Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.