Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

#EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists (45650 Views)

#EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Denies Sanwo-Olu Ordered Crackdown On Protesters / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by AmadorSays: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
irunoko:
these politicians are more interested in violently suppressing the peaceful protesters than addressing the endsars issues and of course their 2023 political dreams
fact, their selfish ambitions is what .matters to them the most
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by amc: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Thank God the day has come and gone quietly and peacefully.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by irunoko(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ddokie:

He doesn’t mean a word of what he says.

Lagos state government has developed a very strong strategy for handling protests: they’ll tell people not to protest, when they go ahead to protest, they’ll attack them, use teargas on the crowd, arrest a truckload if protesters. This will naturally weaken the protests.

By evening, they’ll release all those that were arrested and claim they were touts or one other story.

And that’s it. The protest will achieve nothing.
no wonder tinu was abnormally quiet while jides eyes were obviously giving him out as not genuine
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by irunoko(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
amc:
Thank God the day has come and gone quietly and peacefully.
and you think the protest will not repeat itself on October 20,2022 again?
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by amc: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ddokie:

He doesn’t mean a word of what he says.

Lagos state government has developed a very strong strategy for handling protests: they’ll tell people not to protest, when they go ahead to protest, they’ll attack them, use teargas on the crowd, arrest a truckload if protesters. This will naturally weaken the protests.

By evening, they’ll release all those that were arrested and claim they were touts or one other story.

And that’s it. The protest will achieve nothing.

Very necessary after last year’s destruction and loss of lives.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by amc: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
irunoko:
and you think the protest will not repeat itself on October 20,2022 again?

Protests will stop once Buhari leaves power. Unless Tinubu is the next President.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by irunoko(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
AmadorSays:
fact, their selfish ambitions is what .matters to them the most
and they will die running after it and not achieving it

Now if they were actually genuine at least bubu should have said something about it during his useless independence speech and Hakeem should have stated the efforts they're taking to groom decent and professional police and not nuisance in uniforms

Meanwhile they're shooting at peaceful protesters but they cannot use that same energy on kidnappers, unknown gunmen and bandits
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by irunoko(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
amc:

Protests will stop once Buhari leaves power. Unless Tinubu is the next President.
the problem bubu has created and the amount of money bubu has borrowed hennn it will be a huge challenge for the next president to solve and if he doesn't have common sense,tact and emotional intelligence,Na another escalated endsars protests o

As a Matter of fact if the government showed seriousness in solving the endsars issues people might likely not have come out to protest but all the old kleptomaniacs sat down there pretending that all is well
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by irunoko(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
lexy2014:

actually, they should go to sokoto and zamfara. their gragra is very much needed there

Evil beast from the pit of hell

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Banmeallday: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
ZOO POLICE
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by karnafiu03(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
peppermint7:

Oga I get my ways
And I will never involve my self in these dirty games called politics
That dude should be careful
We bin give tinubu son hot hot last year for Yankee
Life never finish
Buhari go step down someday
And that Nigga man go collect wen im enta de wrong direction

Tag me again and be aired

GTF joor..... Liar!!
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Diana102: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
I am a gift card merchant, I need to buy a lot of gift cards, find me~+86--6873--9656--whatsapp~
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Eriokanmi: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
They shouldn't see that as an opportunity to come out tomorrow again in the name of any protest.

Lagos won't allow any destruction of lifes and properties again.

NEVER AGAIN

Your reply is in the second picture below. Ipob Terrorist, lagosian wannabe.
We won't allow you destroy Lagos
Remember this life na turn by turn. E go reach your turn too and you'd feel what others are feeling. I've been reading your posts since. It shall also get to your turn, just keep the mockery going.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Pofgrace(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
As seen on WhatsApp

See our WhatsApp pastor

Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by naikeboy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tomorrow now lie Muhammad will say no body was arrested
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Lovelive: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
grin

Very nice tactics from the Lagos Police boss.

Meanwhile, those arrested are more like they are on their own.

Dem go chop watery beans heh

Your brain don die, Olorun
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by jditimiya(m): 6:11am On Oct 21, 2021
Wait guys, those police doing over sabi and busybody in black and blue uniform are they not living in the same country as you and i are living? Those police slapping and beating Nigerians not feeling the pains the common Nigerians are feeling? Those police are they living alone without families and loved ones in this country? Over sabi go make them lose all what they have worked for. Let them ask some of their mates or seniors that have given their life and time in the country what have they gain after service to the Nation. I saw one young man who was dragging and pushing some men who were arrested and dragged to the Van, that guy should pray that nobody know am if not life will be hard on him one day. We all have this country and we should protect it for our unborn children to live and enjoy it. My innocent words.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by peppermint7(m): 6:16am On Oct 21, 2021
karnafiu03:

GTF joor..... Liar!!
If you jones
You ft be next
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by nick50(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2021
ChocolateWine:
I see
...but some nairaland bmc Zombies and the old fool lai Muhammad said there was no shooting
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Omodua(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2021
Perfecttouchade:
I don't what u are talking about
When you're supporting the decadent establishment? Re-read your post and understand me.
Re: #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists by Perfecttouchade: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2021
Omodua:
When you're supporting the decadent establishment? Re-read your post and understand me.
I don't post anything of such , please check properly and quote who u were suppose to quote . thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridge Reconstructed By Prince Olaide Akinremi, APC Lawmaker In Oyo / Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video / Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.