Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) (1354 Views)

Olujimi Emerges 2020 'Female Senator Of The Year' (Pics) / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) / What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by Iamdbull: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Due to my status as a top musician in the country. I also had to lend my voice and do one or two things to support the fight against indiscipline of the so called arm of the nigerian judiciary system.

As my own quota I ordered my clothing company to make a shirt with the solidarity inscription and I shared to people around who are ready to go for the protest in Abuja.

Unfortunately my move was thwarted by the security operatives and this almost had a destructive effey on my burgeoning music career.

P. S.
I will love to use this medium to apologise to lovers of good music and my fans home and abroad as I had to recall my latest single "VALID" due to some technical error in the production, we are currently working on it please bear with us, I Know you can't wait to listen to a new release from one of your favorite superstars

Don't forget to follow my new instagram page
@dbull_official

Signed:
Mgt Dbull

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by ahnie: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Looks more like flyers to me.
Maybe I should remove my glasses and put on my medicated lens.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by ahnie: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ok seen....you shared just two polo tee-shirts.
Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by Iamdbull: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
ahnie:
Ok seen....you shared just two polo tee-shirts.
Thumbs up.
Two? Me and my team single handedly disbursed 100s of Polos to young protesters in Abuja
Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by ahnie: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iamdbull:

Two? Me and my team single handedly disbursed 100s of Polos to young protesters in Abuja
E-hugs

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by Asiri1991: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm patiently waiting for the day any of the retirees of the Nigerian security agencies will protest their retirement benefits. Then, we'll remind them of their roles in keeping Nigeria down.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by Sergio101(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
ahnie:
E-hugs
cheesy
Nothing wey Musa no go see ooh I go soon hear e-sex
Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by ahnie: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sergio101:
cheesy

Nothing wey Musa no go see ooh
I go soon hear e-sex
Oga, please REST.
Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by Iamdbull: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
ahnie:

E-hugs
It's okay but you need to spray some nice colognes before Dbull can hug you
Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by Sergio101(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
ahnie:

Oga, please REST.

grin
lol.
I won't rest until I get my own e-hug, no e-kiss cool
Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by Utherpendragon: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Good example
Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by ahnie: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sergio101:

grin
lol.
I won't rest until I get my own e-hug, no e-kiss cool
Lolz abeg carry your wahala dey go grin
Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by ahnie: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iamdbull:

Like you're literally trying to be comic right
Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by MandGEnterprise: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iamdbull:

grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by Jogool97(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Can I get one?
Re: Pictures Of What I Did During The End Sars Protest Last Year(pics) by SportsHD: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iamdbull:

Seems I saw you at the protest ground last year.

(1) (Reply)

Judicial Panel Report: See What A Facebook User Said About Lai Muhammed (photos) / Tinubu In Oyo / Breaking News: Senate President, Ahmed Lawan Finally Given Ticket For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.