Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Endsars Message Of The Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars Message Of The Day (250 Views)

#endsars Message To Our Brothers In The Army. / Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars Message Of The Day by blamingthedevil: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
To the Endsars Hoodlums

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Message Of The Day by BlowYourMind: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Their hypocritical nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Message Of The Day by flokii: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
verygoodbadboi:
Nairaland is not a forum for meaning discussion anymore. Toxic/paid imposters have infiltrated the site. NLPoliceWoman helinues etc just to mention a few of the toxic people we have here

Oga go to your state and protest.. UGM, ESN and the likes are doing worse than the already disbanded SARS, killing Igbos and tagging people saboteurs.
What are you doing about that? leave Lagos alone and go back to your EAST.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Message Of The Day by verygoodbadboi: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
flokii:

Oga go to your state and protest.. UGM, ESN and the likes are doing worse than the already disbanded SARS, killing Igbos and tagging people saboteurs.
What are you doing about that? leave Lagos alone and go back to your EAST.

The only period I was in the east was for my youth service. I was born and brought up in Lagos or do you mean one Nigeria is a scam
Re: Endsars Message Of The Day by flokii: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
verygoodbadboi:

The only period I was in the east was for my youth service. I was born and brought up in Lagos or do you mean one Nigeria is a scam

That you were born in Lagos now means what? didn't your father tell you your origin or the state he hails from?

Or you think Yorubas will contonue to fold hand while outsiders like you go about destroying things and causing public unrest in Yorubaland. It's that simple, go back to your father's state and protest there.
You can't keep targeting Lekki and Lagos for violent protests and think you won't get your hands burnt. The lagoon is still there for erring and stubborn immigrants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Message Of The Day by Kyase(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Southern unity will grumble patapata next year after parties primaries cheesy
Re: Endsars Message Of The Day by Banmeallday: 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
How do you know he is not sympathetic to IPOB or even Oduduwa.

The truth is even if he does not support the division of the zoo, he is standing for what is right somewhere in Africa while the OP is probably waiting to go and toast some babes at a club since that is all you NIGGER Kiddos think about 24/7.

SHame
Re: Endsars Message Of The Day by Staypositive: 12:51am On Oct 21, 2021
Ma gee
It is well.....

Op you are right, only a foolish Igbo man will ever contribute on the betterness of Nigeria again....

Lets focus on our BIAFRA and live the Yorubas and fulanis to join and unit there nigeria... Tinubu don talk am say fulanis and Yorubas are one.....

Nigeria can never be better again even Devil dey fear this country....
Re: Endsars Message Of The Day by verygoodbadboi: 4:52am On Oct 21, 2021
Betrayals

(1) (Reply)

APGA Takes Campaign To Anaocha, Njikoka Council Areas(photos) / Politicians Vs Leaders: One Key Question To Ask During Campaigns---myles Munroe / Bandits Levying Northerners Same Way Area Boys Do In Southern Nigeria, Says Lai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.