Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Osinbajo To Nigerian Youths: You Can’t Make Changes Without Joining Politics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Nigerian Youths: You Can’t Make Changes Without Joining Politics (10056 Views)

Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics / Funke Akindele Speaks On Joining Politics, Being Jandor's Running Mate (Video) / Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Osinbajo To Nigerian Youths: You Can’t Make Changes Without Joining Politics by Cromagnon: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

That is one person. The Vice President is talking about mass participation of the youths who have ideas and passion to turn this country around.

If he has to spoon feed them then they have neither the S passion or zero idea for anything

He is talking about these youths occupying offices from the LGAs to the Federal level.

Youth that are looking for sapa or to Japa.

Fighting for political seats will do more than fighting through civil actions. That is a fast way for the youths to get the change they desperately seek.

Not necessarily
If your civil action is effective it may be more effective than political office. It all depends on your skills. Adedibu held no office neither is tinubu yet they command lofty heights

Focus on dislodging corrupt officials by campaigning and voting in credible youths to change the system.
you go dislodge taya as long as there is no good one to replace or they think they have 4 years to loot to make it one chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Orji Kalu Says He will Withdraw If Parties Don't Zone Ticket To SE / 2023: INEC, Keep Sensitive Materials With Pastors And the Muric - Shehu Sani / I Have Delivered On Change Agenda – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.